What's new

US violates Pakistan Airspace

and there are thousands who criss-cross the Durand line....thanks for playing along ;)

Yeah, but not thousands of fighter jets that violate air space - thanks for bringing up some useless arguments. :lol:

I had to find something as stupid as your post show how humorous you sound

Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real.jpg

Thirdclass post,out of context response.
you are like a 7 year old kid,who is desperate to showoff how cool is his people and how strong he is...blah blah
I didn't even know you..you jumped off:girl_wacko:

They knew better had they tried anything funny half of their fighter fleet would have wiped out come morning time.

Response? lol

Pak does not have the ability to take on 1 Carrier Fleet... its best they sleep

Dob maroo Pakistanion .... Dekh loo ye hai tumhari Oukat ..... !
PAK Military ko chorian le do chorian, takay agli bar jab wo ye bolain "We are always prepared to defend our homeland" to chan chan ke awaz bhe sath aye.

Reports quashed: Military denies airspace violation by NATO aircraft
LANDIKOTAL:
Military sources on Wednesday denied claims that Pakistan’s airspace was violated by Nato aircraft.
Sources stated that no such incident had occurred, adding that “thus there was no question of violation of Pakistani air-space by the coalition forces aircraft operating in Afghanistan.”
Earlier news about Nato aircraft stationed in Afghanistan violating Pakistan’s airspace near Torkham Border in the Landikotal sub-division of Khyber Agency, made rounds in the media.
According to reports, the aircraft entered Pakistan’s airspace from Awal Khan, a village near the border, at around 6:38pm and circled over the village three times for several minutes before returning back to Afghanistan.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 18th, 2013.

Who cares whether they did or did not violate. In both cases we know what will be the response even it be another OBL mission like.

So, no more F16 guys?? Say it ain't so.

See it never happened, heck yeah, PAF is vigilant (read, More F16 please) - and even if it did, it never did, savvy??

Media: US violates Pakistan Air Space...

Country management: What can we do about it? :cheesy:

People: Lakh lanat on US, Allah yeh karray... Allah woh karray...

******************** LOAD SHEDDING STARTS*******************
********************LOAD SHEDDING ENDS*********************

People: Why are tomatoes so expensive nowadays...... let's sleep before the electricity goes again....

Government: Hey why not arrange an official outing to the US.....

Pakistan should send one of its aircraft carriers to the Gulf of Mexico. Then, buzz the US-Mexican border a few times just to show us yanks how pi$$ed off you are. The Mexicans would probably give you overflight permission to tweak the yankees ...

You are toying with the kids too much old man :)

Are you dumb or idiot ?? You quoted me which was reply to zolfikar.
You know if you would have called me an idiot face to face I would have started swinging on you.Enjoy the benefits of the internet.

Regarding post no 3 , where did I mention India in that post ??
Looks like you are suffering from Dyslexia.I never said you mentioned india. I said "India and Indians have nothing to do with this thread" This thread is about Pakistan and USA.Why do you have to post your irrelevant condescending crap?

stop crying rivers to me.
No one is crying rivers.Stop making fun of my country.Save it for your own forum.

Back
Top Bottom