What's new

US wants 'more active' India in Afghanistan

No this will be a NATO and INDIA effort....otherwise you guys will get too bold and start your BS tactics...right now you dont dare.....With India;s help, NATO can help monitor the situation to make sure Pakistan does not act up in a manner that threatens troops.

What ? World SUPA POWA SHINING INDIA needs NATO to hold its hand ?

More Indian active role means bollywood dirt and import of Indian slum culture to Afghanistan. But inshallah Afghans being true
to their worrier reputation won't have much problem with the Bollywood army.

dude i know why you hate India so much, being a bangladeshi whose country was liberated from pakistan by India one would expect a little gratitude from you and your likes but this cr@p spilling & verbal farts against India is due to the fact that "IT WAS ALLEGED THAT PAKISTANI ARMY MEN IN EAST WERE INVOLVED IN MASS RAPE TO PREGNATE BANGLA WOMEN TO CONTINUE THE WEST'S PROGENY":undecided:

http://opinion.bdnews24.com/2010/12/15/1971-rape-and-its-consequences/

save it for eternity Bdians

dude i know why you hate India so much, being a bangladeshi whose country was liberated from pakistan by India one would expect a little gratitude from you and your likes but this cr@p spilling & verbal farts against India is due to the fact that "IT WAS ALLEGED THAT PAKISTANI ARMY MEN IN EAST WERE INVOLVED IN MASS RAPE TO PREGNATE BANGLA WOMEN TO CONTINUE THE WEST'S PROGENY":undecided:
Dude, do you think it will go through his head? I dont think so, I bet 10 bucks..

Even most powerful Pakistan which defeated India each and every time, and is protected by Allah needs China to hold its *****
Oh and you forgot the ghosts which came on horses holding swords emanating pure white light.. Indian soldiers went blind due to the awesomeness just like the opening sequence of Kung-Fu Panda!

Oh and you forgot the ghosts which came on horses holding swords emanating pure white light.. Indian soldiers went blind due to the awesomeness just like the opening sequence of Kung-Fu Panda!

Don't tell me this is what their textbooks say?

Don't tell me this is what their textbooks say?
this is what Zaid Hamid says and there are many who follow him. Hell, he gives lectures in universities, is considered as a think tank...

Oh and he will capture Delhi and broadcast Pakistan radio from lal quila...

from Afghanistan & DUDE nato has certainly not been successful russians couldn't make it either !!!! will ur nation b successful?

from Afghanistan & DUDE nato has certainly not been successful russians couldn't make it either !!!! will ur nation b successful?
We have zero military footprint in Afghan, what are you even talking about. Afghans anyways hate Pakistanis.. it does not matter what you think!

We have zero military footprint in Afghan, what are you even talking about. Afghans anyways hate Pakistanis.. it does not matter what you think!
excuse me if i couldn't get this clear but i was talking about ur survival in afghanistan and the chances u have !!

excuse me if i couldn't get this clear but i was talking about ur survival in afghanistan and the chances u have !!
We are there for a good purpose unlike what you are portraying the role of Pakistan. We will see how best to protect our interests given a situation, till then keep dreaming!

Back
Top Bottom