What's new

US warns India about possible WikiLeaks release

Nice flag choice :partay:

Seems like everyones repping the Tricolor nowdays.
How about changing yours though, and stop posing as an Indian

Leave her alone , she will explain what she meant once she is back online.

Woohoo!!this is my 1st thread here and things are going bombastic here...alrite my point is we should wait for wikileak this weekend and its seems even GOI AND GOP TOO WAITING EGERLY, BUT I DINT GET IT ,WHY USA SO SWEATY ABOUT ? ? Hmm daal mein kuch kala zaroor hai.

In this era of Technology, and such a huge and superpower country like USA , they can't keep an hold on WiKI Leaks?? Are they so fool???? Nonsense!!

Total Unrealistic things!! Just like a science fiction movie.

Wiki Leaks is one of their(USA) policy I guess.

Last edited:
Well Well Well What do We Have Here.... A Person In Indian tri color Insulting India, Probably he is ashamed to Put his Nations Flag... Indeed true We Know how and why certain People In New York Call Them As Indians To Escape from the Mobs and Police In the United States After the failed Bomb Plot In US of A... You Must be One Among them, U are safe as Long as You are hiding behind that flag dear, Dont come out of It, Be protected, Not Many Get Lucky to be Born in the Country You are Hiding Behind...

Reality check this is a Pakistani defense forum..and if the mods had a counter for each time your tricolor patriots were using the Pakistani flag you would already be looking at another Indian partition

Feel that proud of your tri-color ? Get off this forum and take your pals with you

Well Well Well What do We Have Here.... A Person In Indian tri color Insulting India, Probably he is ashamed to Put his Nations Flag... Indeed true We Know how and why certain People In New York Call Them As Indians To Escape from the Mobs and Police In the United States After the failed Bomb Plot In US of A... You Must be One Among them, U are safe as Long as You are hiding behind that flag dear, Dont come out of It, Be protected, Not Many Get Lucky to be Born in the Country You are Hiding Behind...

Off-topic reply but Pakistanis aint posing as bharatis, kid. They rather pose as Afghans than bharatis. The article you saw was merely rumour, no such instance has been found.

I just don't get it, USA has been cautioning every possible country of the consequences of the leak..Germany, Tyrkey, UK, Israel etc etc and now India. But the countries that matter the most IE- Pakistan and Afghanistan, have not been sent any such cautionary notes?

:no:ajtr is an Indian. and Not he. comment on the comments not against the messenger if you have anything logical to post

you guys are paranoid

I just don't get it, USA has been cautioning every possible country of the consequences of the leak..Germany, Tyrkey, UK, Israel etc etc and now India. But the countries that matter the most IE- Pakistan and Afghanistan, have not been sent any such cautionary notes?

bwahahhaah because Pakistani media doesnt twists things like Indian media.

We publish such things as it is

something potentially very embarrassing coming ahead for US-India arranged marriage.

jana ji you are so convincing but still you failed to dodge indian members,jus go to world affair thread and read new topic -P.S dont give MFN status to india...courtsey pakistan media lmao

Back
Top Bottom