What's new

US warns Russia 'this is not Rocky IV' as Putin puts fighter jets on combat alert

But baiting Russia to get involved in Ukraine to keep it involved in internal wars and conflicts(ala Chechnya) serves the US more than not bothering Russia at all.

A wounded bear will not look to pick a fight with the US and may back down.... a bear focused on building itself up is a bigger threat.

Ah,but there's a difference.Ukraine is a economic treasure chest-it was one of the main economic ecntres of the soviet union.If russia takes ukraine those industries and agricultural fields also come back.Most of the industry is in pro-ussian east ukraine i think.

Russian soldiers take over the Crimea airport:guns:

doc6e7j3n2l1xsjxyimlua_800_480.jpg

jOevIg3.jpg

attachment.php

4 days ago Banderovites promised to send to the Crimea "train of friendship." Where is it? Where is the train?

The Cold War is over, both sides need to stop acting like children and move on with their lives.

Last edited:
The Cold War is over, both sides need to stop acting like children and move on with their lives.

You just cant keep poking the other party in the eye and expect not to retaliate.. That just wont happen.. Especially if they are in an equal footing.. The west have got complacent by bullying those who are smaller and weaker than them and getting away with it.. Tough luck

wish WW3 soon :partay::partay::partay::partay:

WW3 will start and end with nukes.
Guess what countries in Asia will get their share of mushroom clouds?

Edit: just so you and all the others clamoring for WW3 understand: you will die and so will your entire family and everyone you know, if that happens..cheer away now.

Last edited:
at least no more job for me i can live without go to duty :angel::angel::angel:

I'm at work now t browsing the net and drinking some coffee in a comfe chair.., it's not that bad :cheers: Beats the hell out of being turned in to radioactive dust or starving in a ditch if the blast fails to get me

It,s not just Jews, there are many HIDDEN POWERS working behind the scene to dominate the world...:devil:
JEWS are dominating, everything, all most important leaders of JEW NATO countries are JEWS

90% of the rulers in USA are JEWS, 10% are mostly europeans converted to sabathean satanism

@flamer84
This is only for peace time, Turkey can shut down bosphorus if its in a War.
You could bully Syria along with 80 NATO countries, now you're in deep troubles and you gonna have war with Russia

That's the price to pay to make a pact with the JEW USA Devil: you're good at first, then you're completely destroyed

Turkey invaders out of Cyprus

Russian soldiers take over the Crimea airport:guns:

doc6e7j3n2l1xsjxyimlua_800_480.jpg

jOevIg3.jpg

attachment.php
NATO polish nazis must be defeated

wish WW3 soon :partay::partay::partay::partay:
Yes you in first line

Last edited:
But will you do it??
Surely if Turkey was in a war.

You could bully Syria along with 80 NATO countries, now you're in deep troubles and you gonna have war with Russia
That's the price to pay to make a pact with the JEW USA Devil: you're good at first, then you're completely destroyed
Turkey invaders out of Cyprus
:crazy:

I posted news 2 days ago that Russian troops were going to Crimea and the Russians on this forum said it was a lie or fake news. Where's the fake news now?
Now all we see is them being proud. I wouldn't be surprised if half the people on this forum were paid by their governments.

I posted news 2 days ago that Russian troops were going to Crimea and the Russians on this forum said it was a lie or fake news. Where's the fake news now?
Now all we see is them being proud. I wouldn't be surprised if half the people on this forum were paid by their governments.

They're in and swarming the Crimeea. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom