What's new

US warplan against China : Choke China into submission via naval blockade

LOL.

This "plan" will become redundant by the start of the next decade as the Chinese Navy will have dominance to at least the "First Island Chain" by then.

The stronger that China gets relative to the US, the more US "allies" will abandon the US and learn to live with Chinese dominance in East Asia.

God, I thought you are clueless, but you do know America always put its interests above all, so now it's clear the article is as clueless as most of the Indians here on this thread

post 37 didn't mention any country and means of helps....I'd say a usual Indian style layman answering

Do you dismiss the fact that S. Korea is just a country with no military, World may be in depression but not their conscious. People in China seem to be living in a box now a days. CCP intended it that way so no one can challenge them internaly.

yes,I finally notice that this whole article is based on pure fantasy,it explained very clearly in its first sentence

Offshore Control is the Answer | U.S. Naval Institute

In the highly unlikely event of conflict with China, the United States needs a strategy that plays to its strengths, minimizes the risks of nuclear escalation, and limits physical destruction.
Looming budget cuts require the United States to consider a military strategy for the Asia-Pacific that could significantly reduce the cost of maintaining U.S. influence and presence in t

LOL.

This "plan" will become redundant by the start of the next decade as the Chinese Navy will have dominance to at least the "First Island Chain" by then.

The stronger that China gets relative to the US, the more US "allies" will abandon the US and learn to live with Chinese dominance in East Asia.
It's going the other way.

For example, Japan wasn't going to intervene during the Chinese invasion of Taiwan, but now they will.

It's a joke, they are second to none of almost all worst things

You are shining example of the joke that is being displayed by the china throughout the fiscal missrepresentation. I'm done with the kids here time to go for lunch out in free world again.

Do you dismiss the fact that S. Korea is just a country with no military, World may be in depression but not their conscious. People in China seem to be living in a box now a days. CCP intended it that way so no one can challenge them internaly.

lol, never find an Indian can give a proper straight answer to a simple question,

You are shining example of the joke that is being displayed by the china throughout the fiscal missrepresentation. I'm done with the kids here time to go for lunch out in free world again.

America is indeed a very free world when compared to the feudal India, you are lucky to live there...

I guess you don't know USA yet.?? They take their interests more serious than their own wives. they had been openly defaming china for more than decade now. prove me wrong.?

LOL we fought usa in two wars korea and vietnam and you think you know more about usa than us? talking about interests didnt you hear about usa asking china to form a G2?

The Group of Two (G-2 or G2) is a proposed informal special relationship between the United States and the People's Republic of China. Originally initiated by C. Fred Bergsten as primarily an economic relationship, it began to gain wider currency and scope from foreign policy experts as a term recognizing the centrality of the U.S.-China relationship near the beginning of the Obama Administration. Prominent advocates include former National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski, historian Niall Ferguson, World Bank President Robert Zoellick and chief economist Justin Yifu Lin.

As the two most influential and powerful countries in the world, there have been increasingly strong suggestions within American political circles of creating a G-2 relationship where the United States and China would work out solutions to global problems together.[1]

Now go back to sleep kid dont embaress us all here

Have you been to Britain and USA.? I can say the same about chinese. And you can't say it doesn't happen because it just a facepalming statement goes for everyone. So save it for the kids.!

No, you couldn't. Want to break out the lastest US Census stats? Ready, set, go?

If someone is going to troll me and my other Chinese members, expect a reaction. So saving it for the kids, is not an option.

But you're right, my comment was entirely inappropriate and not conducive to constructive discussion. Therefore, I'll voluntarily delete it.

America is indeed a very free world when compared to the feudal India, you are lucky to live there...

Unlike you i travel alot to other countries, also to India ever year. So stop displaying your high IQ random kiddish attitude. We are poor but we don't run around cheer leading our government blindly. I'm start to feel like i'm talking to a wall.

Tell me one thing can i travel to china without being chased around by a CCP police every corner.?

Unlike you i travel alot to other countries, also to India ever year. So stop displaying your high IQ random kiddish attitude. We are poor but we don't run around cheer leading our government blindly. I'm start to feel like i'm talking to a wall.

Tell me one thing can i travel to china without being chased around by a CCP police every corner.?

Tell me one thing can i travel to china without being chased around by a CCP police every corner LOL this statement alone proof you never been to any where stop being fool , ccp got more important issues to deal with than to chase an idiot like you every where in china

LOL.

No it won't, lol. You don't just build a ship and *boom* its ready.

You provide no reasoning as to why US allies would 'abandon' the US and 'learn' to live with Chinese dominance of East Asia and with its absurd demands.

Any self-interested power (and all powers are self-interested) would not choose China in that scenario, as the US remains a viable alternative to regional hegemony and doesn't ask the same territorial, economic, and cultural genuflection that you imply and we see signs China is asking for, and has demanded in the past.

No it won't, lol. You don't just build a ship and *boom* its ready.

Worse yet, a JMSDF officer who toured a Chinese destroyer commented that it was built by people who never fought a naval war. Basically, Chinese destroyers have no damage control built in and would sink by the fire started by single hit.

Back
Top Bottom