What's new

US will provide all support to India to become a Global Leader: Panetta

since when you can buy american weapons to become a global leader?

I mean show me an example in history please.

Please,do not advise indian so direct that a country's rising abruptly is not from others assistants and supports,it needs itself rely on it's own efforts.and this is obvious beyond the indian's comprehension.
and the "Peace Model" plan is full to prove it.in the 80s,the US provided weapons and money to defence the Soviet Union,and china was not agreed.and look back now,through 30 years efforts,a new china appears which enough to balance the US power like the past Soviet Union. and now the US want make another china that must be india to be his pawn.

i do not look to indian can know it.in this world which controlled by US ,kidnapped by US and he control you to do everything he want you do like jap、S.korea or resist the US but you must develop yourself by yourself like china 、N. koera,you may success like china,and you also may fail like N. koera.

indian this time you turn.

Please,do not advise indian so direct that a country's rising abruptly is not from others assistants and supports,it needs itself rely on it's own efforts.and this is obvious beyond the indian's comprehension.
and the "Peace Model" plan is full to prove it.in the 80s,the US provided weapons and money to defence the Soviet Union,and china was not agreed.and look back now,through 30 years efforts,a new china appears which enough to balance the US power like the past Soviet Union. and now the US want make another china that must be india to be his pawn.

i do not look to indian can know it.in this world which controlled by US ,kidnapped by US and he control you to do everything he want you do like jap、S.korea or resist the US but you must develop yourself by yourself like china 、N. koera,you may success like china,and you also may fail like N. koera.

dude which language is thatt???

we are well aware of what suits us what not. You do not have to be in a state of depression. Do not worry, there won't be any arms race in the region, India is well aware, how much to involve with the americans. We do not fight others war. And the Indian mentality is way different from the world, we do not support war. We have already fought 4 biggest wars in the world after the world war and we know the consequences for both the sides.

i arrange my post,wish you can undestand.If you cannot,i think you should go back to the school.

a country's rising abruptly is not owing to others assistants and supports but rely on it's own efforts to achieve it.and this is obviously beyond the indian's comprehension.
and the "Peace Model"(you can google) plan is enough to prove it.in the 80s,the US provided china weapons and money to defence the Soviet Union,and china was not agreed.and look back now,causing of 30 years efforts,a new china appears which enough to balance the US power like the past Soviet Union. and now the US want make another china like india to be his pawn to boycott china.

i do not think indian can know it.in this world which controlled by US ,kidnapped by US and he control you to do everything he want you do like jap、S.korea or resist the US but you must develop yourself by yourself like china 、N. koera,you may succeed like china,and you also may fail like N. koera.

this time,indian, you turn.what your choice.

i arrange my post,wish you can undestand.If you cannot,i think you should go back to the school.

a country's rising abruptly is not owing to others assistants and supports but rely on it's own efforts to achieve it.and this is obviously beyond the indian's comprehension.
and the "Peace Model"(you can google) plan is enough to prove it.in the 80s,the US provided china weapons and money to defence the Soviet Union,and china was not agreed.and look back now,causing of 30 years efforts,a new china appears which enough to balance the US power like the past Soviet Union. and now the US want make another china like india to be his pawn to boycott china.

i do not think indian can know it.in this world which controlled by US ,kidnapped by US and he control you to do everything he want you do like jap、S.korea or resist the US but you must develop yourself by yourself like china 、N. koera,you may succeed like china,and you also may fail like N. koera.

this time,indian, you turn.what your choice.

first of all indians rejected american offer to counter china in anyway. we r not helping them. just like china we want to be power of our own and make our own weapons and build our own industry.

we are well aware of what suits us what not. You do not have to be in a state of depression. Do not worry, there won't be any arms race in the region, India is well aware, how much to involve with the americans. We do not fight others war. And the Indian mentality is way different from the world, we do not support war. We have already fought 4 biggest wars in the world after the world war and we know the consequences for both the sides.

wish you do kown it.in fact,the chinese looking the americans as enemy last a long time from 1996 Taiwan Strait Crisis.there is a post from a chinese in a US bbs.i save it,you can know how opponent china to US.

"We Chinese will always remember the insult of 1996’ Taiwan Strait Crisis the evil United States intervened in ferociously, and no matter new generations or old generations were branded by it. We’re developing with might and main the new advanced technologies、formidable economy and spreading Chinese cultures、thinking、influential to absolutely defeat the United States、 replace it from everlasting to everlasting and achieve the total Chinese revival. You Americans wrongly shown off the military force in 1996 surely will pay the tremendous cost. In the next war about china recapture the Taiwan, if the United States appeared, we just would defeat it and make sure it would lose the abilities to intervene in other countries’ internal affairs and invade other countries wantonly, and we wish nothing but white house already have a plan to reply the perish together with us."

good news for indian, so ,where is american? The leader of the Global leader?

Seriously why do the Chinese and Pakistanis panic so much about India? I mean it's not like India sends terrorist or warns other nations about anything, obviously India and the USA are building a relationship, India has relationships with almost every country in the world and all these countries want to see a powerful country because they know India is a peaceful power.

So why the concern my Chinese and Pakistani friends?

Seriously why do the Chinese and Pakistanis panic so much about India? I mean it's not like India sends terrorist or warns other nations about anything, obviously India and the USA are building a relationship, India has relationships with almost every country in the world and all these countries want to see a powerful country because they know India is a peaceful power.

So why the concern my Chinese and Pakistani friends?

Don't you ever heard of Safron(hindu) terrorism and indian hegemony? Also we are planning to invade Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri lanka (Gazwa-e-Pak/BD/whole world). :lol:

wish you do kown it.in fact,the chinese looking the americans as enemy last a long time from 1996 Taiwan Strait Crisis.there is a post from a chinese in a US bbs.i save it,you can know how opponent china to US.

"We Chinese will always remember the insult of 1996’ Taiwan Strait Crisis the evil United States intervened in ferociously, and no matter new generations or old generations were branded by it. We’re developing with might and main the new advanced technologies、formidable economy and spreading Chinese cultures、thinking、influential to absolutely defeat the United States、 replace it from everlasting to everlasting and achieve the total Chinese revival. You Americans wrongly shown off the military force in 1996 surely will pay the tremendous cost. In the next war about china recapture the Taiwan, if the United States appeared, we just would defeat it and make sure it would lose the abilities to intervene in other countries’ internal affairs and invade other countries wantonly, and we wish nothing but white house already have a plan to reply the perish together with us."

India is neither anti American nor Pro American. We are signatory of NAM. But we do face threat from our neighbors. The Claims of Indian territory by China and Pakistan is one of the issues which makes us to have strong military relation but as said above, we are not Pro anybody, we see our interest first. One Pakistan and China understands this, it will be accepted as a good gesture.

another dream lolly pop from Uncle Sam to india to jealous Pakistan

Don't you ever heard of Safron(hindu) terrorism and indian hegemony? Also we are planning to invade Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri lanka (Gazwa-e-Pak/BD/whole world). :lol:

well u stole our believe of Gazwa Hind, i think u inspired by tht and make ur own story

another dream lolly pop from Uncle Sam to india to jealous Pakistan

well u stole our believe of Gazwa Hind, i think u inspired by tht and make ur own story

not to be offensive and speaking truly from the history, Pakistan Itself was known as Hind .. before 1947. And Indeed Pakistanis are those people who actually faced Ghazwa e Hind of Mughals. so ghazwa e Hind to already ho gaya.
ab jo hoga wo repercussion hoga iska, 1st we saw in 71, next , do not know.

Sorry, India can't be world leaders

600566_372391209482639_105291828_n.jpg

An Indian friend asked me to post this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom