What's new

US would destroy Taiwan's semiconductor factories rather than letting them fall into China's hands, a former national security adviser says

Of course, if the Taiwanese people want to rejoin China, it is their right to do so. If they want to remain independent, it is also their right to do so. They can decide for themselves.
Who are you to say so? it's a decide to be made by 1.4 billion Chinese citizens, PRC and ROC citizens are automatically citizens of each other based on the laws from both PRC and ROC. If US dare to destroy Taiwn's chip industry, it will amount to declaration of war to Chiina, we dare them.

Who are you to say so?

I suppose the irony of not understanding other people are free to form their own opinions rather than follow a central diktat from the communist overlords is totally lost on you. :D

The Taiwanese people say so. That is good enough for me, and for the people who the Taiwanese regard as their friends.

No, I mean the independent country called Taiwan,
Where can you find it? you can't even find it in Taiwan. haha, you can make your bathroom named Taiwan and declare its independence.

Taiwan will be reunited with China eventually

It is certain
And we never know how many already secretly join the mainland and what high posts they hold in Taiwan

Well, I can book a flight there and enjoy kung pao chicken, and come back, without any permission from any communist overlord. Seems pretty real to me. :D
You can go to Taiwan, it's a place, where can you find a country called Taiwan as you claimed?

LOL. Oh so now you can find it too? :D

Taiwan is a country that allows me visa free access. Communist China does not. See the difference?
The country was called republic of China, Taiwan is never a country, it's the name of a place, you really know nothing about what you are talking about, keep showing your stupidity and ignorance here.

it's the name of a place,

A place where I can go and leave visa free any time I like, and without needing permission from any communist rebel usurpers. Sounds like a pretty good and free country to me. :D

Last edited:
A place where I can go and leave visa free any time I like, and without needing permission from any communist rebel usurpers. Sounds like a pretty good and free country to me. :D
It seems that you can never overcome your ignorance, your logic about the defintion of a country is priceless.

your logic about the defintion of a country is priceless.

Is there not a place called Taiwan where I can go and leave visa free without needing the permission of some communist bureaucrat sitting in Peking? Sounds like a pretty stout definition of a free country to me, that welcomes me as a friend. :D

Is there not a place called Taiwan where I can go and leave visa free without needing the permission of some communist bureaucrat sitting in Peking? Sounds like a pretty stout definition of a free country to me, that welcomes me as a friend. :D
Finally you understand Taiwan is a place, I told you several times already. Taiwan is a place, not a country, nowhere in the world recognizes Taiwan is a country, not even in Taiwan, you can name your bothroom Taiwan and claim it's a country, everyone has a right to dream.

Back
Top Bottom