What's new

Usa General Confirms We will go into Pakistan for Insurgents.. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Host seems to be Tajik. Tajiks are joining Taliban insurgency in the north as a result of Afghan Taliban's military strategy. Local commanding positions are given to Tajiks in their area of operations. Lets see where the "stalemate a.k.a if we don't win neither do you" takes us.
Tajiks and other nonpashton Afghans are joining Taliban due to the scum this Northern alliance of. Thugs
Taliban were made because of civil war and brutality of these drug lords and thugs that are in Kabul regime
USA can blame Pakistan Iran and China for Afghanistan unrest but it won't help it because culprits are it's partners in kabul

Hello Irfan Saab,
hope you are in good spirits.

Good to see you posting after a while and as always was refreshing to see your post. While I do understand your frustrations with NDS and N.A and their hostility with Pakistan, the roots of this animosity directly links ISI be the at the helm of responsibility of the current situation.

I won't go into Massouds assassination or the hit on Abdul Haq but in the recent context of enabling Haqqani and Hekymetyaar assets and sheltering their leadership in consistently in Pakistan.

You would like to see NDS play to your tunes and hand over high level targets of TTP, whilst you have sheltered Mullah Omar, OBL till they met their fates. Even today you won't hand over Al Zawhiri to the ISAF. You expect co-op but when asked the same from your establishment, you would look away whistling. How is that fair?
Thanks for alternative view
I think USA is not interested in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom