What's new

Use of force to solve Iran issue unacceptable: SCO

fly2012

Reaction score
BEIJING - Any attempts to resolve the Iranian issue by force are unacceptable, said the heads of state of the member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Thursday.

Such attempts will produce unpredictable and serious consequences threatening stability and security of the region and even the world, said the leaders in the Declaration on Building a Region with Lasting Peace and Common Prosperity.

The declaration was adopted at the end of the SCO Beijing summit on Thursday.

Use of force to solve Iran problem unacceptable: SCO | The Nation

shco.jpg

Who are these two bag carries behind Russian/Chinese leaders? Push button for nuclear bombs? Iranian leader seems to be really happy :)

what are they going to do incase US does attack Iran?

It is not like Russia and China are going to fight US for Iran

BEIJING - Any attempts to resolve the Iranian issue by force are unacceptable, said the heads of state of the member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Thursday.

Such attempts will produce unpredictable and serious consequences threatening stability and security of the region and even the world, said the leaders in the Declaration on Building a Region with Lasting Peace and Common Prosperity.

The declaration was adopted at the end of the SCO Beijing summit on Thursday.

Use of force to solve Iran problem unacceptable: SCO | The Nation

shco.jpg

Who are these two bag carries behind Russian/Chinese leaders? Push button for nuclear bombs? Iranian leader seems to be really happy :)

Nejad is always living in his own planet lol
He's probably telling Karzai and the tajik president a joke in Persian :lol:

That's why I like Ahmadinejad even though he is a head of state he stays humble, not many leader would crack a laugh during a meeting. Although it looks like he is gesturing towards someone out of camera view.

:lol:

Both Russia and China does not have the balls to defend Iran or anybody against us. What a bunch of evil minded communist scum.

Both Russia and China does not have the balls to defend Iran or anybody againts us. What a bunch of evil minded communist scum.

troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll

That's why I like Ahmadinejad even though he is a head of state he stays humble, not many leader would crack a laugh during a meeting. Although it looks like he is gesturing towards someone out of camera view.
you're right. Probably a reporter said his name to get his attention and he's joking with the reporter lol

I was wondering when seeing this picture that are languages shared among Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikstan?

I was wondering when seeing this picture that are languages shared among Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikstan?
All three countries have Persian as official language. All three countries have other languages as well. In Iran there is Azari/Turkish and Kurdish, In AFG there is Pashtu and in Tajikistan I think Russian is still big.

But yea, Persian is the main language of all three.

This statement is not even worth the paper it was written on.

Luckily for the international community its faith is not in the hands of the leaders of China and Russia and there groupies.

Iran's nuclear weapons programme is a threat to international security and the SCO ignorance about it shows the true weight of this organisation.

Luckily for the international community its faith is not in the hands of the leaders of China and Russia and there groupies.

Iran's nuclear weapons programme is a threat to international security and the SCO ignorance about it shows the true weight of this organisation.

I personally hope Iran and Israel will live in peace. But I am confused of the definition of "International community"? Never understood the term. I see 6 nation leaders in this picture, they are already ousted from the community?

I personally hope Iran and Israel will live in peace. But I am confused of the definition of "International community"? Never understood the term. I see 6 nation leaders in this picture, they are already ousted from the community?

Of course not, but in their actions their are allowing Iran to continue with its nuclear weapons aspirations and these intentions pose a threat to international security.

Of course not, but in their actions their are allowing Iran to continue with its nuclear weapons aspirations and these intentions pose a threat to international security.
you take yourself srsly. Nobody else does ;)

Our intentions pose a threat to the zionazi state, nobody else. And history has shown that the so called "international community" hates nobody as much as Jews (every society has tried to kill you guys at one point and there are only a few million of you left now). The Americans have interests in the region and they need a lapdog to protect their interests. For the time being, you guys are impt. They will throw you to the dogs once this is all over.

you take yourself srsly. Nobody else does ;)

Our intentions pose a threat to the zionazi state, nobody else. And history has shown that the so called "international community" hates nobody as much as Jews (every society has tried to kill you guys at one point and there are only a few million of you left now). The Americans have interests in the region and they need a lapdog to protect their interests. For the time being, you guys are impt. They will throw you to the dogs once this is all over.

At last an acknowledgement by a citizen of the rogue regime of Iran that its nuclear weapons programme is a threat against Israel.

Finally, the end for all the babbling about a nuclear programme for peaceful purposes.

Iran's nuclear weapon is a threat only to Israel and US (or NATO), not a threat to India or other countries. But our stand is against a nuclear armed Iran.

Both Russia and China does not have the balls to defend Iran or anybody against us. What a bunch of evil minded communist scum.

you seem quite desperate that's called scared in the heart. if not please attack Iran using your force, fat lazy americans.

Back
Top Bottom