What's new

USS Gerald R. Ford leads strike group of F-35 stealth fighter jets and fleet of warships deployed in response to Israel attacks

Actually, we are there to see if Iranian plan to board a US aircraft carrier works. We have beer and pork ribs ready.:enjoy:

I take it you are an evangelist who supports the bombing of the Christian hospital on behalf of the Zionists ? Which makes you the army of the anti Christ a eternal loser

Pigs and dogs like you should be publicly exposed very easy to sit behind the internet under a fake name and be a hero

Pigs and dogs like you should not be allowed to breed

Don’t worry we will get you back through Russia in Ukraine pig and dog sh$t

@waz @The Eagle can you ban this imbicle who is holding a professional title and barking like a dog gone mad when it was completely unprovoked

you are looking at peak Iran now.
wtf.. you have no idea how many times these people rose from the ashes then built an empire in the blink of an eye.

If I were you I'd take in all the Israeli jews and give them Montana.. not joking bro this is an unwinnable fight.

Not our problem.

Then maybe China can try to stop Israel. But there is a risk that Iran can mistake your aircraft carrier for ours and take over yours instead. :lol:

1,400 satanic Israeli dogs are dead

A good Israeli is a dead Israeli

One way ticket to hell

wtf.. you have no idea how many times these people rose from the ashes then built an empire in the blink of an eye.

If I were you I'd take in all the Israeli jews and give them Montana.. not joking bro this is an unwinnable fight.

My post has nothing to do with Israel.

you are looking at peak Iran now.

Is you disagree. It is fine. You are free to provide evidence for your views

Your post shows how NA education failed you

Peak Iran.. Lmao

For starters Iran did not exist prior to 1941.

No one in Iran wants to recreate the Persian empire. 50% of Iran's population has mother tongue other than Persian. Even if they wanted it is not happening. Forget about USA for a moment. Saudis, Turkey, Iraq & Pakistan of the world will have something to say about it. EVen Azerbaijan and Talibans in Afghanistan won't accept it

Last edited:
Forget about USA for a moment. Saudis, Turkey, Iraq & Pakistan of the world will have something to say about it.
You think most of our neighbors enjoy the sight of a rising China? :lol:

what can you expect from Saudis or Turkey exactly? Pakistan is a mess, Iraq is Shia dominant, your killing of Soleimani was already a desperate move which changed nothing. Axis of Resistance is real, I think Al-Aqsa Flood may just be its grand debut.

You think most of our neighbors enjoy the sight of a rising China? :lol:

what can you expect from Saudis or Turkey exactly? Pakistan is a mess, Iraq is Shia dominant, your killing of Soleimani was already a desperate move which changed nothing. Axis of Resistance is real, I think Al-Aqsa Flood may just be its grand debut.

o_O
What are you exactly claiming ? Iran is rising

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom