What's new

USS Gerald R. Ford leads strike group of F-35 stealth fighter jets and fleet of warships deployed in response to Israel attacks

You really don't know any Jew who eats ham sandwich or bacon?

Most of the Jewish people I know don't eat pork.

There is one exception who is a cultural Jew who enjoys bacon now and then

Russia will be happy to deliver the targeting data if needed ...

Actually, we are there to see if Iranian plan to board a US aircraft carrier works. We have beer and pork ribs ready.:enjoy:
how do you plan to find out when neither of those AC groups are going anywhere near the strait of Hormuz?

the reason that they are parked in eastern Mediterranean is to put a tight leash on Israel first and foremost, cause all hell breaks loose if Israel is allowed to go ahead with its genocidal plan

That is fine. But we want to see if Iranian troops can actually board the Ford and take it over. Would it help if we have Hooters girls onboard?
No as of now iranians cant. But the way you folks are behaving i must say "Empire rises & empire falls" man.

how do you plan to find out when neither of those AC groups are going anywhere near the strait of Hormuz?
Not our problem.

the reason that they are parked in eastern Mediterranean is to put a tight leash on Israel first and foremost, cause all hell breaks loose if Israel is allowed to go ahead with its genocidal plan
Then maybe China can try to stop Israel. But there is a risk that Iran can mistake your aircraft carrier for ours and take over yours instead. :lol:

Not our problem.

Then maybe China can try to stop Israel. But there is a risk that Iran can mistake your aircraft carrier for ours and take over yours instead. :lol:
huh? China couldn't be happier to watch the US getting deeply entrenched in another ME conflict, it is your best interest to get your priorities straight and restrain the mad dog, fire a round of tomahawk at Tel Aviv if you must.

The Eisenhower is moving into the area. Now Iran has two US aircraft carriers to take over. :lol:

Dear Russia, be ready in Indian sea. Load your ships in Artic ocean.

If USA comes near Iran, blow the city of London New court area completely. That's the place from where attacks on you are orchestrated.

Given Iranian success in identifying cruise missiles I would be not so sure.

I just hope they do not board one of China's aircraft carriers :D

if i were iran i target the rothschild, dispatch a team to city london.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom