What's new

Uyghur Concentration Camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have no idea of basic economy, do you?
have you seen your foreign exchange??
it's just like a patient waiting for blood donors
for China to screw Pakistan economy it's just as easy as turn around her palm hand. :enjoy:
Why do we want to screw with other people? Cmon man, we are not them, okay?

you have no idea of basic economy, do you?
have you seen your foreign exchange??
it's just like a patient waiting for blood donors
for China to screw Pakistan economy it's just as easy as turn around her palm hand. :enjoy:

Indians, Americans and all the rest of the cockroaches tell us the same thing every year. We're still here baby.

The term I used is "military threat". So they knife some people on streets so what? Common thugs kill more people everyday. Such threats are to be dealed by security forces. But those camps are for eredicating their identity, mass scale assimilation attempt cannot be justified with some petty terrorist attacks.

On the side note: I assure you such assimilation attempts never work, it will backfire. Your government is wasting its time.

you are perfect Criteria to put in education camp :enjoy:

Are you seeking to convert us to Islam?
I won't need to do anything. You will submit on your own. Just look at the example of where Islam is.

All great empire who resisted Islam are today it's staunchest strongholds, soon to include Russia and Europe.

In sha Allah China will be Islamic and the Azaan will reverberate there.

It will never work. You know why? Because it is not happening... :hitwall::crazy:

Well, some major media institutions report that, despite being unreliable, they are still way more reliable than massively oppressed and state controlled Chinese media.

@Zibago What did say in the CPEC threads? That as Pakistanis get exposed to more Chinese there will be inevitable clash. You can see a taste of it here. You can't accomodate rabid extremist Islamism with uber athiest Chinese capitalism.
The Uighyur thing has always existed but our policy towards them has been consistent

ISIS takes inspirations from communism... :rofl:
And you take inspi
Chinese never had a clash with Islamic world for centuries. It's the new age Chinese generation that basically behave like the Yellow White Man. They think waiting outside of an Apple Store for 3 days for the new iphone makes them superior to the rest of humanity. Fortunately their older generation is much wiser and more subtle.
How have I acted as though I believe I'm superior? I view everyone equally.

you can said this words because Pakistan is backed by China!
talk is cheap

Pakistan and China never threaten each other. Unlike keyboard warriors on the forum, Chinese Government don't behave like children.

you are perfect Criteria to put in education camp :enjoy:

What are you gonna do, swarm my country with your weakling clones? :p

I hate it when those threads turn into insult wars.

Well, some major media institutions report that, despite being unreliable, they are still way more reliable than massively oppressed and state controlled Chinese media.
Agree, commis has zero credibility and zero rationalism...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom