What's new

Uyghur Concentration Camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these Muslims are behaving like that guy who claims Islamifacting the whole world, i am starting to think USA could be doing humanity a favor by bombing the Middle East into sh!thole.

Only wahhabis think that way
Some preacher spread their belief that they should Make the whole World turn into Islam
I Watch oN YouTube couple of month ago, wondering what make secular islam different and wahabis different .. what kind of preacher are they?
Oh boy.. its ridiculus funny when you hear they thought:rofl:

@Kaptaan

People who are considering themselves as "Kemalists" in modern Turkey are divided into two camps ideologically. The first one is still very pro-European and the second one is very nationalistic. Both aren't friends of China tbh but the latter group is heavily anti-Chinese (and anti-Western). They are called "Ulusalcı".

• Literally means nationalist; is synonimous with, but of a more Turkic origin than the word milliyetçi.
  • The ulusalcı is laicist, not secular; ulusalcıs believe that not only should religious affairs not effect the state, but that the state should take active part in regulating religious affairs, to prevent radicalization and religious or sectarian conflicts.
  • Statist, authoritarian.
  • Seeks scientific and cultural progress, but is not a "progressive" in the conventional sense; rather, resembles the Western conservatives.
  • Militarist, can be very interventionist.
  • Really nationalistic; believes the existance and benefit of the Turkish state is of utmost importance, and advocates for a very strict civic nationalism as well as partial assimilation of minorities.
  • Often identifies as a Muslim, though knows awfully little about it, and doesn't practice it. Will claim that Islamists don't represent it.
  • Economical centrists.
  • Not pro-West where politics are concerned, wants to get closer to Russia.
  • Atatürk is a demigod.

Ironically, they resemble Chinese Communists in many ways. Many PDF Turks could be classified ideologically as a member of this movement, however, probably none of them would publicly accept this "accusation".

On another note, I don't share your opinion about Atatürk and China. Atatürk was much more liberal than the ChCP.

Only wahhabis think that way
Some preacher spread their belief that they should Make the whole World turn into Islam
I Watch oN YouTube couple of month ago, wondering what make secular islam different and wahabis different .. what kind of preacher are they?
Oh boy.. its ridiculus funny when you hear they thought:rofl:

I guess Israel and USA are trying cut down the number of wahhabis in ME with those constant bombings. :rofl:
That dude with the Pakistan flags probably is one of those wahhabis if his dream is conquering the world through Islam.

@Kaptaan

People who are considering themselves as "Kemalists" in modern Turkey are divided into two camps ideologically. The first one is still very pro-European and the second one is very nationalistic. Both aren't friends of China tbh but the latter group is heavily anti-Chinese (and anti-Western). They are called "Ulusalcı".

Ironically, they resemble Chinese Communists in many ways. Many PDF Turks could be classified ideologically as a member of this movement, however, probably none of them would publicly accept this "accusation".

On another note, I don't share your opinion about Atatürk and China. Atatürk was much more liberal than the ChCP.
Which do they hate more, China or the west?

dogu-turkistan-bayragi.png

I guess Israel and USA are trying cut down the number of wahhabis in ME with those constant bombings. :rofl:
That dude with the Pakistan flags probably is one of those wahhabis if his dream is conquering the world through Islam.
No such thing as "Wahabi". There is only Islam and Muslim.

Islam will.not conquer, it will liberate the oppressed from oppressors like CPC who are destroying the identity of the Uighurs Muslims.

Which do they hate more, China or the west?
The relationship with the West is love-hate. They wish to be part of Greater Europe (some think they are European) and access the opportunity Europe provides and are willing to live with the antagonism. European nations on the other hand views Turkey as non-European. Some still have the image of nomadic people but mostly its about religious differences. Think of this as a tree of options, if European integration is not possible, the other routes are pan-Turkism and neo-Ottoman, maybe a mixture of both. There is official policy and there is civil society, multiple paths can be manifested in civil society.

Islam will.not conquer, it will liberate the oppressed from oppressors like CPC who are destroying the identity of the Uighurs Muslims.
They will resolutely fight back against foreign invasion lol

Why use the word liberate when you already said it out loud USA will become Islamic World, Russia and China are next on the target list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom