What's new

Uyghur Concentration Camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why use the word liberate when you already said it out loud USA will become Islamic World, Russia and China are next on the target list.
Yes, because it is inevitable. The people themselves are demanding it .

Before you liberate Uighur WHy not asking the islamic USA stop bombing muslim world to stone age.. :rofl:
Don't need too. USA will be embroiled in another civil war. Problem solved for us.

On another note
Thank you Kedi, for the post. As usual your posts are informative and a delight to read. I rely on you to give us a very measured analysis of all things Turkish. This thread as expected has turned into a slugfest between the two camps ....

And the reason why I come across as apologetic to the CPC is because they are the only cure and antidote to the rampant obscurantism that has infected Pakistan over the last three decades.

Oh look the Trump worshipper. Go play with your fashion dolls burger bachey.
Form a coherent argument first

And the reason why I come across as apologetic to the CPC is because they are the only cure and antidote to the rampant obscurantism that has infected Pakistan over the last three decades.
Ayub Khan tried but he was too weak

Your Commie daddy USSR said the same thing. Now we are building Mosques on their graves. We're not going anywhere :lol:
Dont worry we Will take revenge..
Ten of thousands pakistanis Students Will soon graduate and send back Home with little red Mao book on their hands. comunism is coming to Pakistan
And feel Free to join our Comrades there :whistle:

Ayub Khan tried but he was too weak
It's not a question of weak. Pakistan was and still is very fractured therefore no leader can ever be in position to reconfigure society like say Ataturk or Mao could. Those societies are far more centralized and homgenous. You can even see it in the political party map of Pakistan today as to how divided/fractured it is. PTI in Khyber Pakhtunkwa, PML-N in Punjab, PPP in rural Sindh, MQM in Karachi etc.

Dont worry we Will take revenge..
Ten of thousands pakistanis Students Will soon graduate and send back Home with little red Mao book on their hands. comunism is coming to Pakistan
And feel Free to join our Comrades there :whistle:
If thinking that makes you feel better then that too will work to our advantage. Live in your delusion while we continue to spread.

No. The cure lies within! Do not make the mistake of looking towards elsewhere....Some people say the cure lies with the Modern West, others say Saudi or Iran and yet others say CPC. Nay! Nay! Nay!

It's not a question of weak. Pakistan was and still is very fractured therefore no leader can ever be in position to reconfigure society like say Ataturk or Mao could. Those societies are far more centralized and homgenous. You can even see it in the political party map of Pakistan today as to how divided/fractured it is. PTI in Khyber Pakhtunkwa, PML-N in Punjab, PPP in rural Sindh, MQM in Karachi etc.

I dont know whats Pakistan internal Affairs
But i bet if the situation is like you Said , it means the State have been undermined by preacher or imam. Citizen more afraid and obey to imam.. there is No country can help Pakistan except Pakistan it self..
Need some political figure from Pakistan to used extreme method to fix the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom