A Chinese Muslim wedding

58b21c863d304c69b8d5804e6ab27b0c.jpg

Uygur identity being wiped away lol...

China-Girls-cover-1_0.jpg

A popular Uygur actress in China

F201204201719036370597724.jpg

Uygurs serving in the Chinese military

6359614310680288406496345.jpg

Urumuqi, the capitol city of Xinjiang where most Uygurs reside.

China is not a hell hole for Muslims and Uygurs like some of you asserted.

I dont know whats Pakistan internal Affairs
But i bet if the situation is like you Said , it means the State have been undermined by preacher or imam. Citizen more afraid and obey to imam.. there is No country can help Pakistan except Pakistan it self..
Need some political figure from Pakistan to used extreme method to fix the situation.

Agreed, if Pakistan allows this to continue there's no future for Pakistan. Take the matter into your own hands and wipe out idiots like that dude here, only then can Pakistan embrace a better future. Who in his right mind would claim the World should be Islamic, anyone defying Islam should be beheaded. What kind of a sick world is this? :lol:

I dont know whats Pakistan internal Affairs
But i bet if the situation is like you Said , it means the State have been undermined by preacher or imam. Citizen more afraid and obey to imam.. there is No country can help Pakistan except Pakistan it self..
Need some political figure from Pakistan to used extreme method to fix the situation.
Not as dire as stated but close

It's not a question of weak. Pakistan was and still is very fractured therefore no leader can ever be in position to reconfigure society like say Ataturk or Mao could. Those societies are far more centralized and homgenous. You can even see it in the political party map of Pakistan today as to how divided/fractured it is. PTI in Khyber Pakhtunkwa, PML-N in Punjab, PPP in rural Sindh, MQM in Karachi etc.
But Ayub Khan was partially successful in what he was doing if only he went Zia-Ul-Haq on his approach

Not as dire as stated but close

But Ayub Khan was partially successful in what he was doing if only he went Zia-Ul-Haq on his approach

When Mao started cultural Revolution
It destroyed many good culture but also backward culture .
The point is, if you wanna get rid bad things , it Will also get rid good things
.. everything have two side of coin.

If you wanna build something totally new .. im afraid you have to break it first.
The equestion is whether Pakistan willing pay the price or not? If yes, WHO going to do that?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...urs-held-in-chinese-re-education-camps-report

Honestly I'm not surprised. Chinese never give a shit about basic human rights etc. Not even for their own core people.
Armenian genocide? Suppression of Kurdish? Turkish is the last ranking on earth to teach Chinese about human right. Settle your own problem first before talking about others.

Why should people leave their lands which has been under occupation since the 18th Century. Uyghurstan should have its freedom, just like Kashmir.
Yes, Pakistan shall set example by giving up Balochistan and give Pasthun their own land or let them united with afganistan. You cant ask other to give freedom while you yourself used another standard,right?

Armenian genocide? Suppression of Kurdish? Turkish is the last ranking on earth to teach Chinese about human right. Settle your own problem first before talking about others.

This turk crying crocodile tear..
They believe every media They read. But they forgot every story got two side. If they so care about Uighur WHy not go to Xinjiang and see it with their own eyes.
I guess its easy typing on the keyboard :lol:

Yes, Pakistan shall set example by giving up Balochistan and give Pasthun their own land or let them united with afganistan. You cant ask other to give freedom while you yourself used another standard,right?

I am a Pashtun and we are not asking for freedom and we certainly don't want to join with Afghanistan.

Also unlike your country, we don't have concentration camps, Pakistan also is not trying to eliminate my culture nor are my women forced to marry other ethnicity.

You should have read up history so as not to face humiliation. The Pashtuns voted to join Pakistan, when did you guys hold a referendum in Uyghuristan?

I am a Pashtun and we are not asking for freedom and we certainly don't want to join with Afghanistan.

Also unlike your country, we don't have concentration camps, Pakistan also is not trying to eliminate my culture nor are my women forced to marry other ethnicity.

You should have read up history so as not to face humiliation. The Pashtuns voted to join Pakistan, when did you guys hold a referendum in Uyghuristan?
Dont lie, I know you are a Punjabi. There are many Pashtun who wants to do away with Pakistan and join Afghanistan who is a Pashtun majority. I advise stop acting big and think you can teach other a thing or two. Pakistan has its own separatist problem. Try preach other while you are not even on moral ground just show a double face of you. You are not a good Pakistanis setting good example here.

You want to see Chinese member go to Baluchistan or racist thread about Punjabi and Pashtun fighting each other and telling you all a thing or 2 how to behavior? You are just a hypocrite.

Dont lie, I know you are a Punjabi. There are many Pashtun who wants to do away with Pakistan and join Afghanistan who is a Pashtun majority. I advise stop acting big and think you can teach other a thing or two. Pakistan has its own separatist problem. Try preach other while you are not even on moral ground just show a double face of you. You are not a good Pakistanis setting good example here.

You want to see Chinese member go to Baluchistan or racist thread about Punjabi and Pashtun fighting each other and telling you all a thing or 2 how to behavior? You are just a hypocrite.

Lie? just because you don't have a comeback to my questions you go on a rant. Also ask other Pakistanis on this forum and they will tell you what i am. As i said before a little research would have saved your further humiliation. There are more Pashtuns in Pakistan than the total population of Afghanistan.

As for being a hypocrite, below is the meaning of this word

1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
  2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Now tell me what have a said that comes in even close to being a hypocrite.

Also i don't care what you Chinese do in other threads. Whats wrong is wrong and i highlighted it. Now its not my fault that your arse got burned because of it.

Reactions: Max
Lie? just because you don't have a comeback to my questions you go on a rant. Also ask other Pakistanis on this forum and they will tell you what i am. As i said before a little research would have saved your further humiliation. There are more Pashtuns in Pakistan than the total population of Afghanistan.

As for being a hypocrite, below is the meaning of this word

1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
  2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Now tell me what have a said that comes in even close to being a hypocrite.

Also i don't care what you Chinese do in other threads. Whats wrong is wrong and i highlighted it. Now its not my fault that your arse got burned because of it.
Tell you what, I will set up thread about Punjabi discriminating against Pashtun and post all the youtube video and thread about it. I will see whether you will used back the same words here or not. what is wrong is wrong. Pakistan shall give back the land signed during Durand line back to Afghanistan. Return the Pashtun people back to their rightful owner. Punjabi shall stop discriminating Pashtun. Please practice what you preach.

Tell you what, I will set up thread about Punjabi discriminating against Pashtun and post all the youtube video and thread about it. I will see whether you will used back the same words here or not. what is wrong is wrong. Pakistan shall give back the land signed during Durand line back to Afghanistan. Return the Pashtun people back to their rightful owner. Punjabi shall stop discriminating Pashtun. Please practice what you preach.

Lol do you think this is going to scare me, and again you didn't answer any of my questions. Go ahead post stuff.

Actually if you go through my previous threads i am also very against this Durand line. I want Afghanistan to be merged with Pakistan.

Again if you had done just a little research you would have found that the guy whos picture is on the banner was not even killed by a Punjabi.

The 3rd video is of the people demanding justice for the killing of Naqib not chanting freedom, you fell for Indian media.

Reactions: Max
Lol do you think this is going to scare me, and again you didn't answer any of my questions. Go ahead post stuff.

Actually if you go through my previous threads i am also very against this Durand line. I want Afghanistan to be merged with Pakistan.
Come on, double face hyprocrite. I hate people like you. Talk about one thing and do another. You yourself never dare to answer any of the allegation of the youtube i posted. Why must I reply you? Enjoy the video I posted.

You are a disgrace for Pakistan and Sino Pakistan r/s. How much you paid by western CIA to come here mess around?

I advise Turkish or Pakistan to stop talking about China separatism problem.

Turkish has the Kurdish problem

Pakistan has the Pashtun/Durand line problem.

It is not wise of your try dig up problem of others with news created by US CIA. Imagine how these western can make news of China uyghur problem. They can also easily create problem for Turkish and Pakistan with the same method by creating news of Turkish torture Kurdish people. Suppressing Kurdish culture. Same as Pakistan where discrimation of Pashstun is mention by these western EGO with intention only to create friction and destroy Pakistan.

Stupid thread member take the bait and make stupid mistakes.

Come on, double face hyprocrite. I hate people like you. Talk about one thing and do another. You yourself never dare to answer any of the allegation of the youtube i posted. Why must I reply you? Enjoy the video I posted.

You are a disgrace for Pakistan and Sino Pakistan r/s. How much you paid by western CIA to come here mess around?

Still no answer to any of my questions.

P.S. if you think i am wrong instead of going bonkers and crying like a little bitch, show me that what is being said about the atrocities against uyghurs is a propaganda and there is no such thing happening in China.

I am open to be educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom