What's new

Uyghur Concentration Camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uighurs are Chinese citizens and they will be treated like all other Chinese citizens with the exact same social, political and economic rights. Atheism is promoted in China.

Religion is not an excuse for opposing the basic idea that Uighurs are Chinese. If some people think Uighur culture is religious extremism and political separatism, then that aspect of their identity will be wiped out.

Re-education camps are nothing compared to what the Turks did to the Armenians and the Kurds.

The Turks tried to install subversive elements in China for their own geopolitical ambitions and they are just sore that we dismantled their puppets.

Last edited:
If prison can also be called concentration. I guess all countries are guilty. There many student allegation against China, i dont expect to rebuke all. Cos hater will keep throwing accusation and make up to exhaust explanation.

Here is the problem, If you google anything about Uyghurs, every single result suggests that they are being oppressed or China is committing atrocities against them. Go on Youtube and every single video shows Uyghurs are being persecuted.

So if you being Chinese won't rebuke them then it will only flame the fires. Another problem is that China doesn't allow foreign media access to them.

Here is the problem, If you google anything about Uyghurs, every single result suggests that they are being oppressed or China is committing atrocities against them. Go on Youtube and every single video shows Uyghurs are being persecuted.

So if you being Chinese won't rebuke them then it will only flame the fires. Another problem is that China doesn't allow foreign media access to them.
As if CPC is so free to rebuke millions of these nonsense. CPC feels better to concentrate time and resources to develop the livelihood of ordinary people.

Western are using the advantage of english being a more wide spread language and nazi propangada theory of lies being repeated a thousand times. It will turned into real. The current western government are truly evil and corrupted.

... and most of the Western countries think Indians are peaceful while you are terrorists.

If you google anything about tiananmen square you will see the massacre result even on youtube, so does it mean it hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands were killed like Western news reported? Do you have any brains to think with a clear mind? :crazy: I guess living in the West and following Western media all the time is very effective in brainwashing the mass, just like Saddam's WMD. Forget asking Chinese for explanation, you are already a lost cause. Cannot be saved, keep yourself convinced of Chinese beheading Uyghurs. :lol:

If you google anything about tiananmen square you will see the massacre result even on youtube, so does it mean it hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands were killed like Western news reported? Do you have any brains to think with a clear mind? :crazy: I guess living in the West and following Western media all the time is very effective in brainwashing the mass, just like Saddam's WMD. Forget asking Chinese for explanation, you are already a lost cause. Cannot be saved, keep yourself convinced of Chinese beheading Uyghurs. :lol:

Thank you for your extremely informative post.

... and most of the Western countries think Indians are peaceful while you are terrorists.

You have a very valid point.

Finally you have given me something. If that is true that is very good. But what about this story of concentration camps and forced marriages? Also a member posted that the name Mohammad is banned in China?
I believe you are a reasonable man so I will discuss with you in a reasonable manner.

There are "re-education camps" for people involved in extremist ideology. These are like children's playgrounds compared to what is done in other countries against separatist groups. The detainees learn about Chinese mainstream orthodoxy and values while toning down their religious fervor.

Nobody is being forced to marry. The Uighurs continue to maintain their minority ethnic identity. The Turks here simply posted a video of an ugly guy with a pretty Persian-looking girl who cried at her wedding to bash China in a racism manner. Actually, women are treated much more equally in China than in Western countries, nevermind the Muslim countries.

I don't know about banning of religious names. If they are being banned, I reckon it's because Uighurs do not name their children this way traditionally. Overall, the agenda is to keep Uighurs away from Arab and Turkish influence while maintaining their folk traditions.

Basically, the Turks need to get their grubby hands out of China. They tried to install subversive elements for their geopolitical agenda. Now we are dismantling that infrastructure so they are sore about it. Xinjiang has been part of China for thousands of years and will remain that way.

Can not believed people actually "biting" for 17 pages for something comes from Radio Free Asia (RFA), and that "forced marriged" BS from Volcano app, I mean, C'mon. How bias could you be to believed this shit while China itself under a very big threat of Islam extremism, we are taking necessary steps to contain them before it is too late.( actually it is already a bit late, if you ask any Chinese, it starts to threaten our daily life)

Uighurs are Chinese citizens and they will be treated like all other Chinese citizens with the exact same social, political and economic rights. Atheism is promoted in China.

Religion is not an excuse for opposing the basic idea that Uighurs are Chinese. If some people think Uighur culture is religious extremism and political separatism, then that aspect of their identity will be wiped out.

Re-education camps are nothing compared to what the Turks did to the Armenians and the Kurds.

The Turks tried to install subversive elements in China for their own geopolitical ambitions and they are just sore that we dismantled their puppets.
But the Uighurs are a different race to the majority of Chinese? And they have a different language to the majority of Chinese? So China is a multicultural and multi ethnic country?

I believe you are a reasonable man so I will discuss with you in a reasonable manner.

There are "re-education camps" for people involved in extremist ideology. These are like children's playgrounds compared to what is done in other countries against separatist groups. The detainees learn about Chinese mainstream orthodoxy and values while toning down their religious fervor.

Nobody is being forced to marry. The Uighurs continue to maintain their minority ethnic identity. The Turks here simply posted a video of an ugly guy with a pretty Persian-looking girl who cried at her wedding to bash China in a racism manner. Actually, women are treated much more equally in China than in Western countries, nevermind the Muslim countries.

I don't know about banning of religious names. If they are being banned, I reckon it's because Uighurs do not name their children this way traditionally. Overall, the agenda is to keep Uighurs away from Arab and Turkish influence while maintaining their folk traditions.

Basically, the Turks need to get their grubby hands out of China. They tried to install subversive elements for their geopolitical agenda. Now we are dismantling that infrastructure so they are sore about it. Xinjiang has been part of China for thousands of years and will remain that way.

See this is what i was after. Someone who can actually explain in valid points.

Thank you

I really wonder if this news is genuine or not....

At the past we have been fooled by some fake news, like Chinese carving out babies from their Uyghur mothers belly or killing Uyghurs in the streets by hanging them from the neck....
The policemen of China is under heavy pressure if they even use their gun on criminal,if you compared with US, you can figure out the rest.:coffee:

People should visit China to see this beautiful place.
Videos from TikTok, the most famous app in China and some part of Asia.

If you look at Turkic history then culturally they have changed so much over time. Culture isn't static and changes over time.
What concerns me is that attack on Uyghur identity not some cultural practises. If I saw a new Uyghur arising out of this, one that is strong, progressive but rooted within their own heritage then I wouldn't be so concerned. Instead I just see some generic sinification taking place with only creates more problems in the future.
When you say that it's a racist statement because you are dismissing a Uighur without a strong Muslim identity as "just a generic Chinese". Uighurs are entitled to be proud of the fact that they are racially mixed instead of having to prove to other Muslims their legitimacy by adopting extremist forms of religious practices. If they become "generic Chinese" without Islam, it is simply because that's in their ethnic heritage to begin with.

But re-education here also means forget your native tongue and culture and adopt Han tongue and culture? It is not just about getting rid of the extremist or violence tendencies but also a cultural education.

I could be wrong, perhaps the Chinese members here know more on this matter.
Look at the Hui Muslims. They are doing fine, modern, healthy, well accepted. Re-education is kind of like turning Uighurs into Hui (except Uighurs retain their own language of course).

When you say that it's a racist statement because you are dismissing a Uighur without a strong Muslim identity as "just a generic Chinese". Uighurs are entitled to be proud of the fact that they are racially mixed instead of having to prove to other Muslims their legitimacy by adopting extremist forms of religious practices. If they become "generic Chinese" without Islam, it is simply because that's in their ethnic heritage to begin with.

Look at the Hui Muslims. They are doing fine. Re-education is kind of like turning Uighurs into Hui.
But Hui are different to Uighurs or are they a different race and also used to have a different language? It is my understanding they were ethnically and culturally always closer to the Han save religion. Or were the Hui a different race and culture that were assimilated by various Chinese states?

this is how we deal with terrorists, by putting them into re-education camps, isnt that better than the West shoot them straight away? ``` but this piece of report is a classic propaganda, only retards, those cannt think would believe it is a "fact"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom