What's new

Uzair Baloch: Lyari kingpin acquitted in another high-profile case

Pakistanis always turn every sane discussion into a shit show.

I'm out, already gone off-topic.

zero evidence exists that an Indian spy had anything to do with Iranian intelligence. Any country's spy can hide on any country's soil without the local government knowing. What is more important is the fact that Banks in UAE funneled the money to his operation but you would not see anyone accusing UAE lol.

zero evidence exists that an Indian spy had anything to do with Iranian intelligence. Any country's spy can hide on any country's soil without the local government knowing. What is more important is the fact that Banks in UAE funneled the money to his operation but you would not see anyone accusing UAE lol.
Bank accounts are easy access, you can literally find multiple interviews of intelligence agencies including RAW talking about funnelling money through banks all over the world, including Dubai, it's much harder to tackle.

I know literal teens who have opened up bank accounts on stolen details, and also there's the prospect of mules

Passports are much harder to do and sometimes require actual state support, unless of course the country's passport is just useless as well as the governance system

Lying and Taqiyya... Classic Persian moves.

Pakistanis always turn every sane discussion into a shit show.

RE: Translation: I did not do my home work, got owned badly, lost every argument and now i will run away while promising chelo kebab rocket attacks...

I'm out, already gone off-topic.
safe travels.

zero evidence exists that an Indian spy had anything to do with Iranian intelligence

So your intelligence had no idea a major terrorist was operating out of Iran?..

how did Pakistan's ISI find out?

RE: Translation: I did not do my home work, got owned badly, lost every argument and now i will run away while promising chelo kebab rocket attacks...
I wouldn't try to disagree with you my friend, specially apparently it makes you feel better. You raised some issues completely irrelevant to the topic. If you feel necessity in discussing those subjects such as Shakdam then please open a separate thread and tag me.

Btw, you can read other Pakistanis' quotes to see the Deep shit in this thread. Better to leave rather than staying and wasting the bandwidth

I wouldn't try to disagree with you my friend,

i know.. becos you know you would lose

ou raised some issues completely irrelevant to the topic.

hard facts are never irrelevant.

If you feel necessity in discussing those subjects such as Shakdam then please open a separate thread and tag me.

Israeli agents roam free in iran... your scientist get shot like flies... despite security

PS did you not see Tehran on Apple TV?

1647336960357.png

Better to leave rather than staying and wasting the bandwidth

we have got unlimited fast internet here... sorry didnt realise you were on coupons .. please continue your exit.

but iran issue him a visa...dont you have any checks?..

Issuing visa to someone operating on fake identity/documents (created by his agency) does not mean Iranian intelligence knew of this man's reality. Like I said before zero evidence exists. Indo pak fight is south asian matter not ours.

safe travels.

So your intelligence had no idea a major terrorist was operating out of Iran?..

how did Pakistan's ISI find out?

I do not work in intelligence that I will know what led to his arrest. From what I have read in an article posted here, that guy was at one point living in Pakistan to probably working in a shipyard or something in Pakistani balochistan. That is how spies operate. He fooled his own adversary for years by living in adversary's land, how are we supposed to know what a two-bit migrant is plotting in his brain.

Good balochis get to spread their reign of terror upon majority and other minorities. We should accede Pakistan to baloch make bajwa the new coas for baloch. Atleast then his fat arse going to be happy

According to Pakistani members you let Yadhav stay alive for being an Indian operative. Your animosity towards India is like watching a bollywood drama my friend. As I said above you let them be safe, then expect Flow of Indian spies. They can use Martian passport for that.
Says the Iranian who's country is deeply infiltrated by MOSSAD and who's nuclear scientists are routinely murdered by Israeli intelligence on Iranian soil AND YET, Iran doesn't have the balls to attack Israel directly.

Back
Top Bottom