What's new

Vaccinated people now make majority of COVID deaths in US: Report

A safety monitoring system flagged that U.S. drugmaker Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) and German partner BioNTech's updated COVID-19 shot could be linked to a type of brain stroke in older adults, according to preliminary data analyzed by U.S. health authorities.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said on Friday that a CDC vaccine database had uncovered a possible safety issue in which people 65 and older were more likely to have an ischemic stroke 21 days after receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech bivalent shot, compared with days 22-44.

Now I believe the anti-vaxxers have a point.
Even in China, more and more people die vaxxed than un-vaxxed (5000 in Wuhan vs. 60000 now).

Maybe natural immunity is best after all.

Even in China, more and more people die vaxxed than un-vaxxed (5000 in Wuhan vs. 60000 now).

Natural immunity is best provided u survive the first infection as an unvaxed.
5000 in Wuhan in lockdown vs 60000(incl many died with covid, not of covid) in entire opened China.

Best is inactivated vax + natural.

You mean young dead anti-vaxxers

Most of the vaccinated people dying now are over 50+...not the under 50 anti-vaxxer dopes.

Last edited:
Those people probably didn't wear masks; thinking the vaccines made them invincible. I've talked to family members who think this will pass like the flu.

They fallaciously argued the flu kills more people per year. But that's a collective score. The kill ratio of COVID is higher in more concentrated environments and faster than the Fluu.

Plus COVID deaths are probably under-reported especially in rural areas.

I am still not vaccinated and continue masking indoors, typically in places with higher density. A wise decision.

Those people probably didn't wear masks; thinking the vaccines made them invincible.

Exactly! Plenty of unmasked elderly in the supermarkets AND recently the family and I went to see The Nutcracker performance of the Boston Ballet and most of the crowd was unmasked. This is an enclosed space and it's during wintertime so certainly fresh air isn't being circulated furiously from outside.

Exactly! Plenty of unmasked elderly in the supermarkets AND recently the family and I went to see The Nutcracker performance of the Boston Ballet and most of the crowd was unmasked. This is an enclosed space and it's during wintertime so certainly fresh air isn't being circulated furiously from outside.

Even open spaces can be dangerous if crowds of people come together, which is why I skipped New Year celebrations for the past two years. But they're just not as dangerous or risky as indoor spaces.

Even open spaces can be dangerous if crowds of people come together, which is why I skipped New Year celebrations for the past two years. But they're just not as dangerous or risky as indoor spaces.

Hey I had a lot of hesitation about the family vacation in Orlando back in August to a whole list of places that have visitors from across the world. Luckily most of it was outside and the crowds were not so crazy..but I insisted we all put our masks on when going indoors.

I had to deal with
a 3 hour plane flight (and the security area crowds)
the hotel
numerous Uber rides
Epcot
Discovery Cove
Volcano Bay
Universal Studios
Islands of Adventure
Aquatica
Bushe Gardens
SeaWorld

Many are starting to notice how jp are seeing record deaths after 8 waves & massive booster campaign with pfizer/modena.
The same jp that restrict Chinese arrivals while welcoming xbb from usa with open arms.
Like I said, covid love the dumb.

Japan's experts baffled by high Covid deaths​

Guy Gin

Jan 13

After three booster campaigns in 2022, the Japanese are now in a league of their own among mRNA consuming countries, administering far more boosters than countries that had far more coercive vax campaigns.

................ But unfortunately, Japan has started 2023 by reporting its highest ever daily Covid death tolls. During the booster era starting in early 2022, each wave has been noticeably higher than the last.

Back
Top Bottom