What's new

Vaccinated people now make majority of COVID deaths in US: Report

Can you guys read or jst want to say things to defend CCP's disastrous decision to not import and provide working vaccine to chinese people?

The report clearly says the death is among elderly and immunocompromised vaccinated ppl. These people would have died two years ago but for the vaccines.

CyberCrackPawns of CCP shud urge their patrons to start buying good vaccines

Can you guys read or jst want to say things to defend CCP's disastrous decision to not import and provide working vaccine to chinese people?

The report clearly says the death is among elderly and immunocompromised vaccinated ppl. These people would have died two years ago but for the vaccines.

CyberCrackPawns of CCP shud urge their patrons to start buying good vaccines
Seems like the western countries and India have lots of "elderly and immunocompromised vaccinated ppl". Didn't they also say India has the world biggest young population?

covid-deaths-png.900214

Seems like the western countries and India have lots of "elderly and immunocompromised vaccinated ppl". Didn't they also say India has the world biggest young population?

covid-deaths-png.900214
Ofcourse India has one of the youngest populations and lower death rates. What's the point you're trying to make?

(Hopefully you're not fooled by the amateurish 'extrapolation' model that WHO used to make projections).

Ofcourse India has one of the youngest populations and lower death rates. What's the point you're trying to make?

(Hopefully you're not fooled by the amateurish 'extrapolation' model that WHO used to make projections).
LOL, Of course India has a very low death rate..

failed.png

Yup 4 million dead abd corpses burning in the carparks. Good job India
The 4m count is a figment of projection in the now discredited who model. But CCP always makes up its own version of truth so not surprised at your belief

The 4m count is a figment of projection in the now discredited who model. But CCP always makes up its own version of truth so not surprised at your belief
Hahahahah, not even from CCP media matey. You know it and i know it. US with better healthcare had 1 mil dead, india with carpark healthcare is less? Delta came from india matey. Common srnse?

Hahahahah, not even from CCP media matey. You know it and i know it. US with better healthcare had 1 mil dead, india with carpark healthcare is less? Delta came from india matey. Common srnse?
What part of who model could u not read? u automatically assume all fabrications must be from CcP! Can't blame u

I took both the vaccines plus a booster shot (AstraZenaca) both my mom and dad did
Even if i encountered covid it was nothing more than a flu but yeah I'm in my 20s so there's that.
2020 to 2021 end i wore mask at all times and sanitized by hands and all items i bought daily. Plus there was the general paranoia and i daily checked the covid stats and my oxygen level. After i got my booster shot and from early 2022 onwards covid is treated as an normal flu. Call it herd immunity or whatever else covid is not what it used to be in 2020, the emergency period is over here.

Maybe western vaccines are a ittle better than a placebo, I could be wrong.
yes it's so bad I don't even wear a mask on the plane. Lets see, since 2021 I've flown all over the US, Europe, Asia and South America. The countries I travel to don't ask for a PCR if I have a Pfizer/Moderna shot. Any other vaccine they ask for a PCR :lol:

I'm out traveling, partying and not stuck in a dabai nightmare...
Are you a part time dabai? afraid of losing your side income if the Chinese get a vaccine that actually works? You CCP cronies are a hoot, don't waste your time on PDF put on your white onesie and go starve and beat up your fellow Chinese.

I hear the chinese media is censoring mask less spectaculars on their live coverage of the FIFA world cup. Talk about silly and pathetic...:rofl:

Last edited:
yes it's so bad I don't even wear a mask on the plane. Lets see, since 2021 I've flown all over the US, Europe, Asia and South America. The countries I travel to don't ask for a PCR if I have a Pfizer/Moderna shot. Any other vaccine they ask for a PCR :lol:

I'm out traveling, partying and not stuck in a dabai nightmare...
Are you a part time dabai? afraid of losing your side income if the Chinese get a vaccine that actually works? You CCP cronies are a hoot, don't waste your time on PDF put on your white onesie and go starve and beat up your fellow Chinese.

I hear the chinese media is censoring mask less spectaculars on their live coverage of the FIFA world cup. Talk about silly and pathetic...:rofl:

I also believe the covid policies should be adjusted or fine tuned, but not the doing nothing approach like US has been doing.

Back
Top Bottom