What's new

Valentine's exclusive

Salik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Happy valentines day

to Webby, to Mods, to respected seniors sir Muradk, sir araz and to our men at their best.

............http://imageshack.us

Last edited:
Thnx
Although i never had been with my valentine since the last 8 years (though we are together now)

P.S i never believe in these things nor i do like to celebrate them, but girls you know....

P.S i never believe in these things nor i do like to celebrate them, but girls you know....

Not a bad idea to add some sugar to life. If within limits.

Lahoo garam rakhnay ka hai ik bahana

Enjoy...:enjoy:

Thnx
Although i never had been with my valentine since the last 8 years (though we are together now)

aw don't be cheap, just do the rituals and pay up hallmarks like all of us!

aw don't be cheap, just do the rituals and pay up hallmarks like all of us!

Lolzz, well i was not away because i don't like to celebrate the valentine, but it was due to my job, and then there were time where no cell ph works and you are cut off from the rest of the world.

Though i agree that these events are guud catalysts in ones life to lighten it up. Birthdays, New Years, Father/Mother Days... etc etc...
Atleast we take Birthdays and New Years as a 'bahana' to get together and forget all the worries of life for the time being! Valentine do fit in the same category but not complelty...
but nevertheless the 'ritual' is performed ....:smitten:

That's what i am talking about. God save us...:devil:

She is going to kill me if she saw this!!:pop:

Why to involve sex or the word “shee” all the time. There’re relations beyond damn sex.

We love our Creator… NOT for sex.

We love our Prophet …NOT for sex.

We love our parents, our teachers, our children, our house, our country, our pets.

The world has blended the pure relations with the bad ones. Be positive my friend. If we are good, ours every day is a valentine...what say...:disagree:

Why to involve sex or the word “shee” all the time. There’re relations beyond damn sex.

We love our parents, our teachers, our children, our house, our country, our pets.

The world has blended the pure relations with the bad ones. Be positive my friend. If we are good, ours every day is a valentine...what say...:disagree:

If you have been married for some time you would realise that sex is small and She is significant. enigma947 did not refer to the sex part.

Your God and Prophet are important to the way you act to others and lead a correct life in accordance with their teachings.

But She has direct control. She can be the hell :devil: and the paradise:angel: in one.

Get married and learn the wisdom of life with She.

:wave:

K guys i wanna send flowers to some one in pakistan, any 1 kno a reliable website, which will hand deliever the flowers n gifts.

What the hell is wrong with you people!!

Who was talking about sex here...

Hey come on why always these three words are revolving around many minds.

i was talking about my WIFE!!

My marriage was a pure Love Marriage..dude!! When i say pure i mean 100% Love and non of the Arranged. So you can well understand what i feel about Valentine stuff!!

My only point of concern was that despite being in love, we couldnt catch the 14th together for the last 8 years!!!! Due to my job ofcourse!!

So whats the big deal??

Moreover, i wanted to say that i take these 'days' just as a reason to feel HAPPY, and i dont beliive in any of those myths, and ofocurse our religion also says much about this kind of stuff. But being a 'non-narrow' minded i do carryout the 'rituals' as pointed out by Asim without paying heed to its Worldly and Religious implications!! That includes both of the aspects!!!
Got it!!

BTW i also have a kid!
And we have a wonderful life!!

Your 3 days early.

Valentines day is on the 14th

My only point of concern was that despite being in love, we couldnt catch the 14th together for the last 8 years!!!! Due to my job ofcourse!!

BTW i also have a kid!
And we have a wonderful life!!

Well I am surprised you are not in very big Dodo... missed 8 years of the 14th..

Nice to see love still runs hot in your life as well.

What! SEX is not everything!!!

Man, someone should tell me this things.

Last edited:
Well I am surprised you are not in very big Dodo... missed 8 years of the 14th..

Nice to see love still runs hot in your life as well.

Well it was non of my fault.
The missed years include 7 years before the marriage and one after!!!!

But this time we are together:smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom