What's new

Valley of Sorrows: The Killing Fields of Kashmir

I have just received a video, on my WhatsApp, in which people are carrying bullet ridden bodies of young Kashmiris. A lot of crying and lamenting, going on. Extremely painful and disturbing video. Appears to be recent.

Brother, let us ask the management ... @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Horus @WebMaster

@waz @Dubious @Oscar @The Eagle @Arsalan brothers, why this thread is not a sticky? We should keep it on the forefront instead of tucked away in this subsection... Thanks for your help!!!!

Actually being moved to appropriate section which matters a lot in regard to discussion. Also, be it Sub-section or main, it doesn't matter as far as the thread is updated and members do participate. Kashmir War is a dedicated section for the easy of anyone who wanted to search about specific subject.

I don't know, how to? I tried this "upload a file" option, message came, it is too large or something. I am an old man and not very conversant with these new things.

You will have to upload such videos at some platform like dailymotion, youtube, FB, Twitter etc etc and post link here so the video will be available to watch.

Also, try not post extreme bloody pictures/videos.

I thought its interesting how this interview went. Not a fan of Pirzada, but he managed to come out as the sensible one in this talk, lol, the indian guy was pissed when the lady said she went to Kashmir and its not a ghetto like he claimed earlier in the video, he had to admit that ppl in Kashmir believes in 2 nation theory , and his only counter to Pirzada was "your economy sucks, we are bigger, bla bla" yeah well, thats how mafia talks, and as far as their economy, Trump is calling out their sh*t on using "developing status" in WTO

I don't know, how to? I tried this "upload a file" option, message came, it is too large or something. I am an old man and not very conversant with these new things.
Simple bro, you do have a gmail account right?, just upload the video to youtube and post link here.

You will have to upload such videos at some platform like dailymotion, youtube, FB, Twitter etc etc and post link here so the video will be available to watch.

In any case, I think, that video would have become viral by now, and some other member might get it uploaded.

What you have told me, has gone above my head.

Right now we are in desperate times bro, so my suggestion is, the rules need to be relaxed a little, we need to expose ugly Indian face, so truth must be told no matter how horrible it is, We are doing it at twitter & face book, we should be allowed this here, yes if we are posting anything which is a lie or not a fact, then we should be penalised.

OK no problem. So try another way.

You cannot upload large size videos to PDF directly. Upload your video to Youtube or DailyMotion, FaceBook or Twitter and then post the link her, to your video from that particular platform like any of these I mentioned.

Right now we are in desperate times bro, so my suggestion is, the rules need to be relaxed a little, we need to expose ugly Indian face, so truth must be told no matter how horrible it is, We are doing it at twitter & face book, we should be allowed this here, yes if we are posting anything which is a lie or not a fact, then we should be penalised.

Let the links be shared here and will see per content. I agree what you said about exposing Indian brutalities in Kashmir.

For example check this one...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/news-from-iok-after-revoking-article-370.630368/page-2#post-11687335

Its an FB link which contains the video.

Back
Top Bottom