What's new

Veena Malik is crossing her limits

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Veena Malik is now crossing her limits whatever happened in indian they say it is ISI but if she want to be nude girl no probleum with it but why she put ISI tatoo only ISI was left for tato why not she put anyother tatoo why not RAW tatoo and i must say after this so many indians will come and fight but when ash will photoshot in pak and put RAW and mukti bani tatoo on her body than we will talk to indians and being a **** this is negative impact shown to world of pakistan this is not our culture if she want to become ***** pakistanis should have nothing to do with it but we should send her to asylum because when our mother's and sister travel outside pak and when other nation see veena and than they think that these also same as a said models do modeling according to their culture but we dont want to enter in her personal life but she must not forget that she is showing negative picture of pakistan and Islam if she get asylum if she make her totally nude pic i dont have any probleum with it now she draged ISI hope ISI show her what ISI is made of dont forget this is not as simple as it looks why ISI my question is

Veena Malik is now crossing her limits whatever happened in indian they say it is ISI but if she want to be nude girl no probleum with it but why she put ISI tatoo only ISI was left for tato why not she put anyother tatoo why not RAW tatoo and i must say after this so many indians will come and fight but when ash will photoshot in pak and put RAW and mukti bani tatoo on her body than we will talk to indians and being a **** this is negative impact shown to world of pakistan this is not our culture if she want to become ***** pakistanis should have nothing to do with it but we should send her to asylum because when our mother's and sister travel outside pak and when other nation see veena and than they think that these also same as a said models do modeling according to their culture but we dont want to enter in her personal life but she must not forget that she is showing negative picture of pakistan and Islam if she get asylum if she make her totally nude pic i dont have any probleum with it now she draged ISI hope ISI show her what ISI is made of dont forget this is not as simple as it looks why ISI my question is
Aren't u happy that ISI is getting free publicity.or may be she is adveritising for Bureau of Indian Standards whose famous sign is isi

images

if you understand than please it is enough yes it is her body why she every time want to get in conterversy if it is her body than if tomorrow she write islamic names in her body what you will say than everything has its limits if she want to become indian ***** we dont have any probleum but why she is dragging pakistani organizations in her personal modeling it is not personal sir why ISI why not RAW can you answer me why she wrote ISI in her body sir agar kalko kisi anbiyam karam ke naam woh likha dagi tu tabhi app yehi kahoga kia every thing has its limits

I am hoping she is soon eliminated by some lunatic gun yielding religio-nut wahabi...the faster the better...personally speaking..i dont mind bringing her in cross hair of my own HK-36 but where does she live?
i wonder she will go back to pakistan after all this and feel safe

well yeh loo agaye indians why not RAW written on her body why ISI any answers and she dont have any respect in our culture she is not model models do represent their culture

yes religion of peace but not religion of nudity as in america is and i think you also got aductive of nudity of american and also whatever happen US and indian say ISI and this is what makes fun of it too

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

no she dont it for freee said by photographer that no magezine in india pays for front page pics

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

hope ISI should take her class and her father who was once army man too

well yeh loo agaye indians why not RAW written on her body why ISI any answers and she dont have any respect in our culture she is not model models do represent their culture
She can as well write RAW which also measns different things in contexts.But then if she is advertising for Bureau of Indian Standards whose famous sign is isi then she has to write only isi.

And what pakistan culture you are talking about?is it the famous mujra culture which is even worse then the bollywood.

yes religion of peace but not religion of nudity as in america is and i think you also got aductive of nudity of american

its a bit rich coming from you sir, given PK ranks among the top for online **** searches.
SF bhai, I humbly say once more, she is an entertainment professional and if she is finding success in her field, she needs to be congratulated.

take the case of sunny leone, she was in big boss and now she might be a movie. if she is progressing in her career, why should we be offended.

who said that mujra is **** culture dont go what you see in videos and these mujras never happened in public they happen inside secret areas and please what you know about pakistan and Islam if you dont please close your mouth here

i dont have any probleum with her nudity why dont you understand why she want to drag ISI in it as you know that in india whe any whatever happend they say ISI why she want conterversy over conteversy entertainers dont mean they sell their national integrity if she want to become ***** we dont have any probleum with it if it her personal body than ISI also a organiztion why she did that in india we dont have any probleum with her personal life day and day after she is doing things which dont relate to pakistan and anout mujra than i must say that all indians are ***** becoz in india nude movies are gaining more than bollywood movies even it is not indian culture id nudity is indian culture is it

I am hoping she is soon eliminated by some lunatic gun yielding religio-nut wahabi...the faster the better...personally speaking..i dont mind bringing her in cross hair of my own HK-36 but where does she live?

I don't like this kind of looseness. However, why is it always the women who end up getting victimized? Why don't you shoot the men who look at such photos?

Back
Top Bottom