What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

molvi sahab ye kehna chahte hain ki veena ko india me jaake ye harkate karne ki jaroorat kya thi?? pakistan me kya kami hai mardo ki?? yaha dikha leti wo apni jawani.......ghar ke ghar me rehti baat:bounce:

Individual? No. A big chunk of them? Yes.

I think the real bisti program for Pakistan has been initiated by this entire (bay) Ghairat Brigade, that has opted to keep up this movement against Veena.

Every single minuscule utterance from their mouth has been exactly what Pakistan's enemies must want them to be saying because it makes Pakistan look oh so bad, that there is no comparison between what they think Veena did to the image of Pakistan and what they are ACTUALLY doing it.

It's like they are screaming aloud - "Pakistan is the land of jhahil gawaar jugga shahi - Don't you dare try to say any different!". Every single utterance.

And you think people over here will even get what you are saying? :coffee:

Unn say seedhi kahi hui baat samajh nahin ati, you are being super sarcy here.

I never thought this day would come, but bechari Veena!

I am glad she did what she did... at least somewhere out there someone knows that Pakistanis are not as rigid as they are in the cyber-fora.

My advice is to never trust or snake or an Indian. Indians will always stab u from behind. They are now stopping our waters by building illegals dams on all upstreams to barren us to death in next decade. Indians forced veena Malik to wear Pakistani flag and then kiss Ashmeet in return of money. Veena accepted it like a *****. They told Veena if she did not wear Pakistani flag then money will be half. How cheaply they tried to hurrt, insult and humiliate millions of Pakistanis across the world.
YouTube - Veena Malik kissing chest of Ashmit Patel - Big Boss Season 4

Did this seriously happen? If so, that's ******* disgraceful.

Btw, what's the problem with using derogatory tern for certain types of women? People have absolutely no issue - and in fact support - derogatory terms for e certain types of men (such as male pig, etc) by women even on this forum. So what's the problem?

Last edited:
My advice is to never trust or snake or an Indian. Indians will always stab u from behind. They are now stopping our waters by building illegals dams on all upstreams to barren us to death in next decade. Indians forced veena Malik to wear Pakistani flag and then kiss Ashmeet in return of money. Veena accepted it like a *****. They told Veena if she did not wear Pakistani flag then money will be half. How cheaply they tried to hurrt, insult and humiliate millions of Pakistanis across the world.
YouTube - Veena Malik kissing chest of Ashmit Patel - Big Boss Season 4

How come you guys missed veena saying "Sathi Savithri", Sathi Savithri is a Hindu woman who represents the pure OMG is she now converted to a Hindu? What do you guys think? Oh NO!!! The snakes are at it again!!!:devil:

Did this seriously happen? If so, that's ******* disgraceful.

Btw, what's the problem with using derogatory tern for certain types of women? People have absolutely no issue - and in fact support - derogatory terms for e certain types of men (such as male pig, etc) by women even on this forum. So what's the problem?

One person's bad behaviour in no way justifies another person's bad behaviour. Who is anyone to comment on anyone's character. It's called minding one's own business.

The problem is, and I do not see it changing in the near future, that there is an epidemic of foot in mouth disease on the forum. Everyone is over eager to press the keys on the keyboard and hit 'Submit reply'.

It's all action and no thought.

:hitwall:

One person's bad behaviour in no way justifies another person's bad behaviour. Who is anyone to comment on anyone's character. It's called minding one's own business.

The problem is, and I do not see it changing in the near future, that there is an epidemic of foot in mouth disease on the forum. Everyone is over eager to press the keys on the keyboard and hit 'Submit reply'.

It's all action and no thought.

:hitwall:

I agree one person's bad behaviour doesn't justify another's. The issue in this case is, the one person's behaviour isn't considered bad! i.e. women using derogatory for men isn't considered a big deal and is even supported sometimes.

women using derogatory for men isn't considered a big deal and is even supported sometimes.

Yes they are women, they are soft,delicate and powerless and there sanctity must be preserved at all cost, regardless of the fact , if that woman is even a beautiful looking agile dancer who made so much courtesy Big-boss :)

Yes they are women, they are soft,delicate and powerless and there sanctity must be preserved at all cost, regardless of the fact , if that woman is even a beautiful looking agile dancer who made so much courtesy Big-boss :)

I doubt after going through several posts from respected women members like Her Highness Jana-ji from Pakistan and Her Highness Divya-ji from India. :lol::lol:

Women powerless...

Here are just 2 examples

golda-meir.jpg

Indira_Gandhi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom