What's new

Venezuelan Air Force

Maleesh

Reaction score
Bolivarian Venezuelan Military Aviation
Aviación Militar Bolivariana Venezolana (AMBV)

200px-Aviacion_Militar_Venezolana.gif

Roundel
100px-Roundel_of_Venezuela.svg.png

- Mirages are phased out Retired.
- F-16s spares were promised in 05 by US but decision upheld.

What other options are under scope by Venezuelan Air Force to replace remaining operational F-5 Freedom Fighters with high cost of maintenance and non spares availability.

Its far better for them to look into JF-17 Block-IIs and make a deal for 30 planes now and may be some Pakistani UAVs as well.

Its far better for them to look into JF-17 Block-IIs and make a deal for 30 planes now and may be some Pakistani UAVs as well.

For the Price Tag the Aircraft and Weapons Suites of choice it comes with Thunder [any Block] is best bang for the buck; but I wonder all International orders are on hold or cancelled due to Engine either Russians not agreeing [just a thought] or Chinese Engine is not ready yet.

Whatever it maybe Pakistan needs to Reach out to a few ideal Nations who are on the verge of replacing or looking for replacement of F-5 Variants.

A mix of European, Russian and Amercian Aircrafts.... I would hate to be a Maintenance or Logistics officer in this Air Force....

A mix of European, Russian and Amercian Aircrafts.... I would hate to be a Maintenance or Logistics officer in this Air Force....

US does not want to sell Aircraft and Spare to Venezuela Air Force due to Venezuela being good friend of Iran-China.

Europe follows US. Venezuelan Air Force already procured Russian made Sukhoi-30MK2 and more could be procured.

Back
Top Bottom