What's new

Việt Nam gives top priority to developing ties with China: PM

Will see what will happen between China and Vietnam, now it's sort of at cross road.
VCP has made a decision now and I dont see they are at cross road. They are joining Chinese camp. let see how far it will go.

VCP has made a decision now and I dont see they are at cross road. They are joining Chinese camp. let see how far it will go.
Yeah, heading to deep water for Vietnam now.

Last edited:
What can Vietnam do for us? To be honest, I trust Thailand and Cambodia more.

And I don't mind that the United States transfuses blood to Vietnam. We will always have a way to take away the final fruits.

And I don't mind that the United States transfuses blood to Vietnam. We will always have a way to take away the final fruits.
Yes, Thailand and Cambodia are definitely more trustworthy to China. At least, they are not white eyed wolves to China historically.

and you think US will transfuse blood for Vietnam? Precisely why Vietnam switch camp and join Chinese. USA is now a cheap country. Talk big but no money.

If the south of China has a less problem , I think China is more than happy plus the deeper Vietnam ties their economy with China. The less likely Vietnam will revert back to anti-China and SCS issue!

Vietnam going closer to China is also giving a slap to USA for failing to give money to them. I can bet the arrogant American think Vietnam has no choice but to join USA camp after such a big row with China over SCS.

The US politician now are opening their mouth bigger than the big hole and staring in disbelieve of what 180 degrees turn of Vietnam. :enjoy:

Yes, Thailand and Cambodia are definitely more trustworthy to China. At least, they are not white eyed wolves to China historically.
and you think US will transfuse blood for Vietnam? Precisely why Vietnam switch camp and join Chinese. USA is now a cheap country. Talk big but no money.

If the south of China has a less problem , I think China is more than happy plus the deeper Vietnam ties their economy with China. The less likely Vietnam will revert back to anti-China and SCS issue!

Vietnam going closer to China is also giving a slap to USA for failing to give money to them. I can bet the arrogant American think Vietnam has no choice but to join USA camp after such a big row with China over SCS.

The US politician now are opening their mouth bigger than the big hole and staring in disbelieve of what 180 degrees turn of Vietnam. :enjoy:

I need to tell you something.

Vietnam has 102 large state-owned enterprises, 98 of which are controlled by the Vietnamese army.

Not only does the Vietnamese army not need military expenditure, but they can even create a net income of more than 20 billion dollars every year. In 2021, the total revenue of the Vietnamese government was only 68.8 billion dollars.

The state-owned enterprises controlled by the Vietnamese army have a lot of trade relations with China, and most of their profits come from China.

Now do you know why I want the US to support Vietnam with blood transfusion?

@Viet

The elevation of Pham Minh Chinh to the most powerful person in Vietnam demonstrate Vietnam is pivoting towards China. Pham Minh Chinh is some of the biggest Sinophile in Dang Cong San.

Vietnam army is another pole of power. They mistrust most is the Southern gang. The defeat of all power Nguyen Tan Dung is the result of Army aligning almost completely with the weaker Northern faction. No one today can imagine the power of Southern gang before 2015.

No one born South of Ha Tinh are allowed to be powerful in Army and police -- even today.

I need to tell you something.

Vietnam has 102 large state-owned enterprises, 98 of which are controlled by the Vietnamese army.

Not only does the Vietnamese army not need military expenditure, but they can even create a net income of more than 20 billion dollars every year. In 2021, the total revenue of the Vietnamese government was only 68.8 billion dollars.

The state-owned enterprises controlled by the Vietnamese army have a lot of trade relations with China, and most of their profits come from China.

Now do you know why I want the US to support Vietnam with blood transfusion?

@Viet
I know Viettel belongs to the army, don’t know other enterprises.
The problem the Viet people have with China is mostly history. The main obstacle we see is you are an imperial country, should mean, you don’t know where is the beginning where the end. Personally I think many of our views on China are outdated.

I know Viettel belongs to the army, don’t know other enterprises.
The problem the Viet people have with China is mostly history. The main obstacle we see is you are an imperial country. You don’t know where is the beginning where the end.

VIetnam army controlled a lot of economy but definitely less than 90%. Many big Vietnam GLC or "white-glove GLC" such as Viettin bank, PetroVietnam, Vin group, Vietcomin, Vietnam Electricity, VNPT has nothing to do with army.

Last edited:
China and Vietnam need to resolve their territorial conflict permanently and peacefully so both countries can develop brotherly ties for the future. Vietnam is basically the only SE Asian country that is a cultural brother to China. It will become a very advanced country in the future following the other East Asian countries.

I am little surprised that the vietnamese will give up their security concerns before economics or money, that is if they think their national security is better served by entering alliance with US against China as their sworn enemy as some Vietnamese like to think on the forum, so they would rather give up such security arrangement with US that they think is their protector against China for the price of 24 billion USD ? Maybe, not all Vietnamese esp those decision makers in Hanoi think to make China their sworn enemy is good for Vietnam in the long run.
Vietnam knows it will be used like Ukraine if it goes against China. Vietnam also knows it will eventually be a target of a color revolution and have its society triggered into collapse by the likes of Soros if it gets too close to the west.

So I am sure these are primary factors in its calculation.

Last edited:
China and Vietnam need to resolve their territorial conflict permanently and peacefully so both countries can develop brotherly ties for the future. Vietnam is basically the only SE Asian country that is a cultural brother to China. It will become a very advanced country in the future following the other East Asian countries.

Vietnam knows it will be used like Ukraine if it goes against China. Vietnam also knows it will eventually be a target of a color revolution and have its society triggered into collapse by the likes of Soros if it gets too close to the west.

So I am sure these are primary factors in its calculation.
Thats what I am thinking too, no doubt, US ultimate goal for Vietnam is to bring color revolution to the nation to overthrow the communist gov and then make Vietnam a puppet of US just as South Vietnam was in the 60 and 70s. But, many Vietnamese are blinded of such US trap by their blind hatred for China. But, I think the communist gov in Vietnam has a clear understanding of the stituation.

Thats what I am thinking too, no doubt, US ultimate goal for Vietnam is to bring color revolution to the nation to overthrow the communist gov and then make Vietnam a puppet of US just as South Vietnam was in the 60 and 70s. But, many Vietnamese are blinded of such US trap by their blind hatred for China. But, I think the communist gov in Vietnam has a clear understanding of the stituation.
The elites of this world know the game. It’s just the public who are fed simpleton propaganda and believe it.

VIetnam army controlled a lot of economy but definitely less than 90%. Many big Vietnam GLC or "white-glove GLC" such as Viettin bank, PetroVietnam, Vin group, Vietcomin, Vietnam Electricity, VNPT has nothing to do with army.
I think it’s a myth made in China. Extremely unlikely the army has too much stakes in the economy.

I think it’s a myth made in China. Extremely unlikely the army has too much stakes in the economy.

This guy always sprout bullshit. Vietnam army is extremely powerful and owns lots of business -- but I guess it likely about 10% of Vietnam home grown entreprise. Not 90%. But army has also lots of non-disclose activites such as X factory, Z factory, MTA and run entire security operation in Vietnam. All together likley army and polices owns 15 - 20% of Vietnam local economy (non foreigners).

One thing is Samsung owns 30% of Vietnam GDP. This is true and worrying. These S Koreans are opening a lot of sex cult in Hanoi and one just opposite my office.

FK the Koreans.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom