What's new

Vice Admiral Naveed Ashraf named new CNS - Oct 2023 .

I didn't even know who the previous Chief of Naval Staff was until today...

If I remember correctly from the book 'Sea Phoenix', the admiral received his first command as only a Lieutenant, in 1994-95 and played an important role in the task force which rescued the survivors of the PN X-Craft which met an accident and sank with all hands on a training mission. All crew escaped safely and were rescued by a SAR task force. The X-Craft was subsequently discovered, raised and put back into service.

If I remember correctly from the book 'Sea Phoenix', the admiral received his first command as only a Lieutenant, in 1994-95 and played an important role in the task force which rescued the survivors of the PN X-Craft which met an accident and sank with all hands on a training mission. All crew escaped safely and were rescued by a SAR task force. The X-Craft was subsequently discovered, raised and put back into service.
we have some pretty insane capabilities, rebuilding things nobody would dare to, yet we lack the leadership to be able to come up with something fresh @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @JamD did you guys know about this sub accident?!

Should a caretaker PM (read: army's poppet) decide who to promote as a naval chief?

Back
Top Bottom