What's new

Victims of Drone Attacks !! *(Graphic)

This thread lost credibility as the posted photo was a photo of a iraqi earthquake victim.....:tdown::tdown:

BS propoganda

hence its proved we have puppet govt following pupput judiciary and puppet army

SC hasn't taken any actions against the military top brass including Gen. Kayani so who is going to bring charges against them. The people of NWFP have no trust in the army anymore.

hahah..supreme court is getting its share of corruption money from the USA..if it hadnt , it would had already taken So-Moto!

The pictures in this thread are just propaganda. Drone strikes occur (<90%) in areas outside the control of the GoP. If the GoP really knows who was killed and could document who were the victums, then they should, and should tell the world. BUT THEY DON'T!! WHY???? Maybe, just maybe, the GoP has something to hide from its own people.
area is not OUT OF CONTROL GoP..its just like the fact that these areas are under the law semi autonomouss, in other words the tribals themselves look after their areas..militants just come and ago inmost areas..and these attacks often kill innocent people..and they dont care of co laterals..so to get one terrorist they would without thinking twice kill a dozen innocent.

this has been verified by sevral indepedent sources

This thread is still alive with the propaganda pics still running in the first page ? As has been previously suggested by many authors like Farhat Taj, Asad Munir and others, the violation of Pakistani sovereignty by foreign militants is more dangerous than the action of the drones. Drones are a necessary resource in supporting operations against the terrorists who are killing innocent Pakistanis and attacking defence installations. As has been stated, the only thing that put the fear of Allah in these terrorists are the ababeels hovering above, which has even made a few of them bow in the direction of the drones instead of Mecca.

I strongly condemned this kind of drone attacks(as discussed they are not victims of US drones in Pakistan). However, we know that there are some casualties due to US drone attacks in Pakistan. After seeing this picture, I noticed not just the Pakistani member but every one in this forum didn't liked it.

I would request to all my of my friends from Pakistan to visualize the same scenario in India with a Pakistani made bomb and Kasab. I know there are many Pakistani's those who don't want to be a part of hating neighbor. In this kind of scenario, sometimes you will loose your near and deer ones and sometimes we will loos.

I just hope our kids can live in a peaceful world and not in fear. GOD bless Pakistan and India. I hope no one in Pakistan dies an unnatural death.

RIP.

. As has been stated, the only thing that put the fear of Allah in these terrorists are the ababeels hovering above, which has even made a few of them bow in the direction of the drones instead of Mecca.

The only fear of all will come with Indias downfall and Muslim rule over Delhi, Agra and all of North India.

Americans have no idea what their government/military is doing in the region.

Pakistan should add USA next to Israel to the nations you cant visit on the passport as a protest against this inhumanity.

After all when such happens to the Arab Palestinians travel is barred in protest.

Why not the same for Pakistani's.

Pakistan should add USA next to Israel to the nations you cant visit on the passport as a protest against this inhumanity.

After all when such happens to the Arab Palestinians travel is barred in protest.

Why not the same for Pakistani's.

Pakistan doesn't recognize Israel that's why we don't have any diplomatic relations with Israel. India has killed more Pakistanis than Israelis or Americans did, and we can travel to india and so can indians travel to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom