What's new

Victory Of Taliban Is Victory Of Islam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These tribes men are fighting arm of pakistan .dont lose them otherwise whole pakistan will become slave in the hand of hanud and yahud.

It seems to me that many of the Tribes are disavowing the Taliban and taking up arms against them. I agree that the Tribes are patriotic Pakistanis, we should assist them in every way in eliminating the menace of extremism and the taliban/AQ.

Oh by the way, you should go to a Taliban/AQ website and warn them about 'destroying the fighting arm of Pakistan', since they used a suicide car bomb to attack a tribal Jirga of several thousand, killing almost a hundred innocent tribesmen (you know, those who make up our 'fighting arm').

I mean really - no condemnation of the outright massacre of our Tribal brothers by the Taliban and Al Qaeda?

"Oh by the way, you should go to a Taliban/AQ website and warn them about 'destroying the fighting arm of Pakistan'"

It seems these sites are being taken down...and not reappearing-

Al Qaeda Web Forums Abruptly Taken Offline-WAPO

"Four of the five main online forums that al-Qaeda's media wing uses to distribute statements by Osama bin Laden and other extremists have been disabled since mid-September, monitors of the Web sites say.

The disappearance of the forums on Sept. 10 -- and al-Qaeda's apparent inability to restore them or create alternate online venues, as it has before -- has curbed the organization's dissemination of the words and images of its fugitive leaders. On Sept. 29, a statement by the al-Fajr Media Center, a distribution network created by supporters of al-Qaeda and other Sunni extremist groups, said the forums had disappeared 'for technical reasons,' and it urged followers not to trust look-alike sites."

Hmmm....

Oh well. Bye-bye!:wave:

^^^ hee hee.

Awesome!!!

Unless they had some CT functionality in terms of intel. of course.

"Oh by the way, you should go to a Taliban/AQ website and warn them about 'destroying the fighting arm of Pakistan'"

It seems these sites are being taken down...and not reappearing-

Al Qaeda Web Forums Abruptly Taken Offline-WAPO

"Four of the five main online forums that al-Qaeda's media wing uses to distribute statements by Osama bin Laden and other extremists have been disabled since mid-September, monitors of the Web sites say.

The disappearance of the forums on Sept. 10 -- and al-Qaeda's apparent inability to restore them or create alternate online venues, as it has before -- has curbed the organization's dissemination of the words and images of its fugitive leaders. On Sept. 29, a statement by the al-Fajr Media Center, a distribution network created by supporters of al-Qaeda and other Sunni extremist groups, said the forums had disappeared 'for technical reasons,' and it urged followers not to trust look-alike sites."

Hmmm....

Oh well. Bye-bye!:wave:

They were probably hacked.

"Unless they had some CT functionality in terms of intel. of course."

I'm sure they did. The boys at West Point's CTC (Jarrett Brachman, Brian Fishman) monitored those sites CLOSELY but they may well have out-lived their usefulness vs. the information ops. associated with propagating the irhabi message.

Look, we've all suspected that they can be taken down at will and can only assume, therefore (if true) that there were compelling reasons for their continuing existence. You I.T. geeks would know better than I on that score.

As I personally didn't frequent those sites (despite my IMMENSE multi-lingual skills:lol::lol:), no skin off me. Fcuk em'...

hey bro...firstly get yourself clarified about all the aspects of this war...because a picture always have many dimensions and you must try to seek them all before reaching at some final decision...i accept your point of view to be very noble but you should realize other facts too...if zionism is the biggest player than who is the biggest played?...whose funding Taliban and why?...if this is the muslim art of war than was Muhammad wrong(who PBUH taught us the noblest art of war)?...May Allah bless you with the cognizance of the whole scenario...Ameen!
Godspeed!

All of you living in fool paradise.What american did with Dr Afia MIT graduate ??? is she terrorist .US and NATO and forces are playing in the hand of zoinist lobby.
Those who are heros in Afghan-USSR war now declared terrorist.Very Strange !!!
One day USA may declare PAK army terrorist then who will you save pakistan???

These tribes men are fighting arm of pakistan .dont lose them otherwise whole pakistan will become slave in the hand of hanud and yahud.
So basically victory of your kind of Islam is in blowing up hundreds of innocent people to death...

Who cares if the US is wrong. Who cares if the Taliban are the ultimate fighting machines. They have committed mass murder. They and all of their supporters must DIE!

Waraich66

The hatred is so obvious from above posts. That was the actual goal of America/Nato to snatch that strategic depth and sow hatred among people.

People are commenting on Taliban without bothering to look at the events retrospectively. Mush took the U-Turn on Collen Powell's phone call and now everyone has started to spread hatred.

Now foreign forces are violating Pak Air space but we are taking it as joke without realizing that the actual target of America/Nato is not Taliban!!

The actual target is Pak Army and it's sophisticated nuclear/missile technology.

Taliban never declared war on Pakistan, it was Mush and now Rehman Malik who are obeying the orders of American war lords.

Remember it is not Taliban resistance, it is Pushtoon resistance and historically they have been loyal to Pakistan. Let us not push them in to the hands of enemies and stop bombing them.

Look how barbaric Pak Army is!! All along we have been blaming Indian atrocities in Kashmir but even Indian Army never used gunship helicopters and jets to bomb civilians!!!

Don't you see half a million families displaced already?? Guys wake up and get out of American propaganda and false loyalties.

We must be united and negotiate with all ethnicities. Remember it was American who always sabotaged Pak/FATA peace agreements.

North Waziristan Taliban have been pro Pakistan and fought a along with Pak forces to expel uzbeks... this was only a year ago!! what you guys already forgot??

Why is america bombing north waziristan?? Mehsood is in South Waziristan, why not bomb him??

Why is army launching attack in Bajaur?? Shouldn't they attack South Waziristan??

Gen Kiani must protect borders of Pakistan and not let any foreign power enter in this land.

NWFP and Baloch are already boiling and now altaf hussain is cooking conspiracy to destablize Karachi. You will see, only matter of days and there will be bloodshed between pushtoon, sindhi, punjabi and mohajirs..

Guys wake up and see things in broader perspective.

Unite under the banner of Islam and not ethnicities, it is time we unite and get the real enemy -The United States of America- out of the region.

Sincerely

Last edited:
if this is the muslim art of war than was Muhammad wrong(who PBUH taught us the noblest art of war)?...May Allah bless you with the cognizance of the whole scenario...Ameen!

One problem with our nation has been that we always try to find Mir Jaffer and Mir Saddiq and then blame them for all the trouble. For example if it wasn't for Nawaz Sharif we had conquered Kargil, we always try to find traitors to blame for the failures and then wait for a God gifted, rightly guided leader to come and everything will be fine.

We hate it when someone points at our weaknesses or our enemy's strengths, we only blame other factors and never want to study ourselves!!!

Do we ever study our national policies retrospectively and see what we did wrong?? Look at Gen Patreaus he has been studying asymmetrical warfare for 2 decades and now review Afghan situation to fix! Did our leaders ever see what is the actual problem??

Who killed Naek Mohammad while he made agreement with Govt of Pakistan? Why Rehman Malik declared war on Swat after ANP/Govt made agreement with Swat??

Look, we must admit our national blunders and then change the policy and stop blaming the reaction of brutal aggression.

Bugti was the only Baloch who was pro pakistan
Naek Mohammad always declared that they are not on war with Pak
Sufi Mohammad made peace deal and still today offers truce

Why Lt Gen Ali Jan Mohammad Orakzai, who commands 11 Corps in Peshawar, resigned as governor?

Stop emotional thinking, this emotional thinking is causing grave harm to us, it is time we look at things intellectually and from ideological perspective.

Problem is American occupation of Afghanistan and arm-twisting of Pakistan.

Mark my words, as long as there is American presence in Pushtoon belt, we will get weak and weaker...

Sincerely

Taliban never declared war on Pakistan

Your respect legal technicalities is, misplaced - indeed talib have declared jihad against Pakistan - That you use this forum to defend this, while you claim butter will not melt in the talib's mouth is, Shameless, it's a confirmation of what people on this forum and in Pakistan recognize as the duplicity of the talib, not only have they distorted Islam by suggesting that beheadings and imposition of their will on others is Islam, they have commited treason by bearing arms against the Fauj.

You may imagine that you are anonamous, you are mistaken.

If indeed talib are innocent, let them lay down their arms, let them surrender and let them turn over the leadership and trainers to the Fauj. Short of this, these insurrectionist, degenerates are going to get the full measure of whats coming to them - and their supporters. You have a great day.:wave:
:cheers:

You may imagine that you are anonamous, you are mistaken.

Same message to you.

Your general and vague message speaks volumes about depth of your understanding of ground reality!!!

Why don't you give evidence of what you said??

I challenge you with one basic question.

Who are Taliban? ?? ?

Sincerely

If indeed talib are innocent, let them lay down their arms, let them surrender and let them turn over the leadership and trainers to the Fauj.

Again you seem to not understand the tribal customs and history!!

Taliban -read tribal pushtoons- will never lay arms and surrender to Army which took U-Turn on one phone call!!

Again, stop blaming mir jaffers and mir saddiqs and let us find problem in ourselves!!

America doesn't feel ashamed of admitting mistakes and changing policies, why are we so stubborn to not to think about our actions??

Thank you.

Same message to you.

Your general and vague message speaks volumes about depth of your understanding of ground reality!!!

Why don't you give evidence of what you said??

I challenge you with one basic question.

Who are Taliban? ?? ?

Sincerely

and i counter challenge you bro...just prove me that Taliban is anything else than a 'perception'!:cheesy:

I salute to sher khan !!!

Pakistan and Islam need sons like sher khan to fight for its independence and sovernity not like Zardari and Kiyani who are geting money for blood of pakistani citizens in NWFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom