What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I play Titan on Xbox One a great deal.

@waz are you a gamer too :)

FPS got old a long time ago, don't know what the hype is around them. Though, that is just me.

I am with you on this. Many FPS games now aren't pure FPS anymore. They have elements like stealth, or RPG elements to make them less boring pretty much.

Anyone here played the old infinity engine games made by Bioware back in the late 90s?

Icewind dale
Baldurs gate 1 + 2
Planescape Torment

Those were the days

These days they try to recreate the past experience with Dragon age but there is something missing or maybe Im now too old.

Yes dude, what do you play?

I usually play RPG's and RTS'es.

Big fan of the civilization series and a long term Bioware fan. To the Baldur's gate series through to Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

@AUSTERLITZ

Have you gotten your hands Company of Heroes 2 The Western Front Armies?

If yes, how is it? Is it worth it considering the lack ´of a singleplayer campaign?

Anyone here played the old infinity engine games made by Bioware back in the late 90s?

Icewind dale
Baldurs gate 1 + 2
Planescape Torment

Those were the days

These days they try to recreate the past experience with Dragon age but there is something missing or maybe Im now too old.

I have played Baldur's gate 1 and 2. Those games I played during my formative years made an impact like no other game did.

I still pop in Bladur's gate 2 Shadows of Amn in my computer.

I usually play RPG's and RTS'es.

Big fan of the civilization series and a long term Bioware fan. To the Baldur's gate series through to Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

Ah I love Command and Conquer. Don't have the time to play Civilisation the games are way too long lol.

I have played Baldur's gate 1 and 2. Those games I played during my formative years made an impact like no other game did.

I still pop in Bladur's gate 2 Shadows of Amn in my computer.

I had surgery done on my leg earlier this year and had plenty of time to waste. I re bought Baldurs gate 2 on Steam and tried to finnish it once and for all (I never beat Amalyssan back in the 90s) and I got to the same point where I couldnt beat Amalyssan!

The final battle is ridiculous!

I had to stream the ending online.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom