What's new

Video: Iranian F-5 crash landing

Gambit

i admit Iran airforce is no match for your, but atleats I am willing to admit it.so why would we spend billion making a good airforce when you will simply outspend us?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

They don't like Russian technology. They like Japanese, American and European technology.

Yeah we been flying american stuff for decades and they are still better then your newer stuff we got.

Gambit

i admit Iran airforce is no match for your, but atleats I am willing to admit it.so why would we spend billion making a good airforce when you will simply outspend us?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Yeah we been flying american stuff for decades and they are still better then your newer stuff we got.

MiG-29S (Fulcrum-C) and MiG-29UB Actualized to S version by Russia

Sukhoi Su-24 12 Ordered from Soviet Union, 24 ex-Iraqi aircraft

Ilyushin Il-76

Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Su-30

The Jerusalem Post reported that Iran has signed an arms deal with the Russian Rosoboronexport arms group to buy 250 Su-30 MKM warplanes and 20 Il-78 MKI aerial tankers. It is reported that Israeli defense officials were investigating the potential Iran-Russia deal, in which Iran would pay $1 billion a dozen squadrons’ worth of the jets.[7] Iran and Russia have both denied this and have rejected these claims as propaganda.[8][9][10] In a recent broadcast the "Mehr News Agency" has reported that they (the reporters) saw a dozen Su 30s in a maneuver that took place on 15 and 16 September 2008; further the report reads: "In this joint maneuver of the IRIAF and the AFAGIR which is called the 'Guardians of the Nations Skies' the Air Forces of Iran have tested domestically developed systems as well as newly purchased systems (from Russia and China)."[11] The harsh warnings of Israel that it could attack Iran at any time and the Russo-American conflict over Georgia have led to reported weapons sales to Iran by Russia, but so far there have no details been revealed by either side.

dude get it back with newer stuff Iran want.

I think this was at Defzul
An Iranian Tomcat made a similiar landing like this
40723_37675.jpg

^^
Landing Gear sh*t happens
its not some thing rare

But other than that Iranian engineers have done a great job in keeping these planes fly worthy

^^
Landing Gear sh*t happens
its not some thing rare

But other than that Iranian engineers have done a great job in keeping these planes fly worthy

but they cannot keep it fly worthy till 2020 man its over and all .need simple replace .

The F-5 has been a worthy air craft and has left it's mark on aviation history, it is now time to let it rest in a Museum.

Respect to the legendary F-5.

but they cannot keep it fly worthy till 2020 man its over and all .need simple replace .
sir what iraf do after 2020
i think they have no choice

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

i think member have forgot this

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Gambit

tell me the performance of iran after revolution
you try to get our a-5 and f-7pg that we are now replacing

Last edited by a moderator:
what good will 100 new planed do against the us airforce? Iran needs to invest in asymmetrical warfare until they have good deterrence capability then invest in conventional stuff.

BTW Iran is making in the process of making a new fighter jet, they said it will be like the f-18 and f-5.

besdies where we gonna buy new jets from? no one will sell them to us because of sanctions.
Yes! its best for Iran to do heavy investments to develop their own fighters and better don't depend on no imports from any country in order to survive......:smokin:

I think this was at Defzul
An Iranian Tomcat made a similiar landing like this
40723_37675.jpg
If all the Iranian planes landed like this then its all airforce is over within a couple of months ...They need to fix these problems right away...They still have time cuz if the war erupts then they will have no chance nomore.....:smokin:

2020? God damn...

The F-14s were first inducted back in 1974. That's 43 years! I don't think I've seen any plane in air force service for that long! :lol:

@Topic: Iranians need new birds ASAP. Excessive isolation will not do any good for that.

2020? God damn...

The F-14s were first inducted back in 1974. That's 43 years! I don't think I've seen any plane in air force service for that long! :lol:

Err.. theres the F-4's, The B-52's, the MiG-21's which are much older and longer serving than the F-14's

that's a bummer...

F-5 is a venerable aircraft. Respected, but old and aging.

Iran should phase them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom