What's new

Video: Pakistani post smoked out along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A Pakistan army post has been demolished by the (Indian) soldiers yesterday(Saturday)evening. Two Pakistan soldiers and five Pakistani civilians were killed," Pande Rajiv Omparkash, SSP Poonch, told TOI.

"All Pakistan soldiers who were hit are from 24 Frontier Force unit deployed on the LoC opposite Chakka Da Bagh and Khaari Karmara area of Poonch district," he added.

He also said that two Pakistani bunkers were destroyed during the operation

Looks like Milan 2s were used.

I dont understand why both armies are keen on destroying each others bunkers and taking lives.
if you are at war, fight a war like man. Whats this foolish barbaric act on the name of peace.

Feel very sorry for the the death of Pakistani Civilians :(

I dont understand why both armies are keen on destroying each others bunkers and taking lives.
if you are at war, fight a war like man. Whats this foolish barbaric act on the name of peace.

Which of the two countries is unhappy with the status quo? There you will find your answer.

The fireball is huge and intense.
I bet we roasted many terrorists. :butcher:

man that's the way to deal with Pakistan

Excellent job by IA...for dispatching many terrorists of PA to their final destination.
Burhan Wani ...Your mission will not be completed.

India should kill 10 Pakistani terrorist for every one Indian

I'm happy the way IA started to show videos of destroying mulla bunkers , just to remind them watch we are your BAP at loc

BTW RIP to men in uniform from both sides.

Last edited:
And the ridiculous cycle continues. Indians who are rejoicing and enjoying should understand that this will not go unanswered and sooner or latter soldiers from Indian side too will lose their lives while the internet brigade continues to celebrate from both sides.

Poor Bhartis desperate to salvage their tiny egos, just smoke rising from middle of thick Forrest, no structure visible, no projectile seen hitting the alleged target.
This is how Pakistan Army turns Indian egos into rubble.

Earlier strikes and watch the Tiranga getting blown away.

Yesterday's Kill.

You trolls need a new hobby and perhaps a life.

finally a sane voice....salute you. no civilians should ever be targeted.

this is evidence? looks like fire in the trees.

IA has sent 95 of their sent tangoes to Jannat
they have lost it.

Jhoot bol bol ke baal safed ho gaye ISPR walo ke
just to fool people of Pakistan such propaganda is being done.

When India did surgical strike we say how that Bajawa ran to LOC to prove .. '' haye nahi nahi kuch nahi ha Bhai sahib, Hindustani to awein jhut boldeaa''
Tum logoun ko tumary sarkar ney kabi Pigeon dikha kar aur kabi boat taba kar key aeysa bewqoof bana diya hey key aub chey chey mah tum akash mein oulou ki tara spy satelites dekhtey ho.
So you think COAS visited LOC because of your Surgical Circus, going by your stupid logic, Bipin must have run to LAC to get a Chinese takeaway or Modi was in Siachen to pick up some ice for his cow cola,
You people are quick to show Pakistani spy pigeons, get thrilled in shooting down balloons, do live feeds on blowing up some fishing boat, broadcast interviews from Kasab's hospital bed, no remorse in showing off bodies of freedom fighters but hey the surgical circus was highly secretive so no information can be released besides some Tom, Dick and Harry sitting thousands miles away has acknowledged it ..... must say Indian army and sarkar are doing a wonderful job in nurturing a billion Ostriches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom