What's new

Video proof that ISIS shot down Russian airliner

a tit for tat for the airliner lost over Ukraine, just like US shot down Iranian air liner as a tit for tat for Korean airliner shot down by Soviets because US used a similar plane on the same route to spy on Soviet union.

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you are supporting ISIS's heinous actions and the deaths of the innocent people in this aircraft? Hopefully CSIS catches you and you are deported.

You lack basic comprehension, are ignorant of historic events and like to blabber before thinking.......read my post again and then read yours too, and if still don't understand what I said, hit your head in a wall

So you are supporting ISIS's heinous actions and the deaths of the innocent people in this aircraft? Hopefully CSIS catches you and you are deported.

a tit for tat for the airliner lost over Ukraine, just like US shot down Iranian air liner as a tit for tat for Korean airliner shot down by Soviets because US used a similar plane on the same route to spy on Soviet union.

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey the world got GPS for free after that incident. Before that it was only US military. I'm sure they weren't too happy about that tech being handed out.

The Plane Crash That Gave Americans GPS - The Atlantic

Strange thing in the video, the moment the blast happens the audio of the blast is also heard. If people know something about sound, it travels late compared to when you see the explosion.

Back
Top Bottom