What's new

Video telling the whole story from Kashmir.

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SIr,

Just watched that video, and want to share with all you guys, what Kashmir's demanding, and what so called biggest democracy is doing with them.

SIr,

Just watched that video, and want to share with all you guys, what Kashmir's demanding, and what so called biggest democracy is doing with them.

Pakistan Jindabad was chanted in Rawool Gandhi meeting as well ..
Same slogan was given in New Delhi JNU
Sam slogan was chanted in Bihar

We Indian love Pakistan.. That doesnt mean we want to merge with you..

do u understand, what is the meaning of "Kashmir banay ga Pakistan?" ,

You're just a new troll here on PDF @Irfan Baloch take care of this one please ^^

do u understand, what is the meaning of "Kashmir banay ga Pakistan?" ,

It means "Kashmir will merge in Pakistan" isn't it?? My hindi is rusty..

Pakistan Jindabad means "long live Pakistan"

Give this choice to Kashmiris if they want to merge with India or Pakistan or want to remain independent country.

Simple Solution

Give this choice to Kashmiris if they want to merge with India or Pakistan or want to remain independent country.

Simple Solution

Yes, But for that first Pakistan has to withdraw forces from "Jammu and Kashmir" .. It is written in UN resolution.. Isn't it??

BOTH have to withdraw forces.

can you show me the UN resolution saying both India and Pakistan withdraw security forces/police/army/BSF and what ever u mean to say???

Sir please show me the UN resolution..

Dear Pakistanis ,We have to realize .
There is only one way to take Kashmir and that's war,but this war Pakistan cannot fight alone,Somehow China will have to take part as-well and together both can do a blitzkrieg and occupy Kashmir and then wait for seize fire.
This the Chinese might agree because they occupy a part of the region,We missed a chance in 1962 but India fully grasped its chance in 1971.
Other is very simple you see Pakistan needs to progress hugely economically politically institutionally and militarily for which it is going to be at least a decade with the right people.
Politically we're no where,There is no respect for those in power and those who're outside ,So I see Politics going no where
along with out weak people makes it impossible for any kind of political stability
But bottom line is this#War

SIr,

You see a large gathering then camera focus on to a small group of people chanting slogans about pakistan in that meeting.

Camera trickery !

Pakistan Zindabad is very popular in india, a sign of people yearning for freedom whenever and wherever they are being suppressed.

Dear Pakistanis ,We have to realize .
There is only one way to take Kashmir and that's war,but this war Pakistan cannot fight alone,Somehow China will have to take part as-well and together both can do a blitzkrieg and occupy Kashmir and then wait for seize fire.
This the Chinese might agree because they occupy a part of the region,We missed a chance in 1962 but India fully grasped its chance in 1971.
Other is very simple you see Pakistan needs to progress hugely economically politically institutionally and militarily for which it is going to be at least a decade with the right people.
Politically we're no where,There is no respect for those in power and those who're outside ,So I see Politics going no where
along with out weak people makes it impossible for any kind of political stability
But bottom line is this#War

And why China will fight your war?? More over Nawaz Sarif said about peace yesterday..

"In 1965 Paksiatn miscalculated that war will be localized to Kashmir, India surprised Pak by opening fronts in plain" -- Pakistani commentator

Who are you man? You come here everyday with a new account. enough of this.

And why China will fight your war?? More over Nawaz Sarif said about peace yesterday..

"In 1965 Paksiatn miscalculated that war will be localized to Kashmir, India surprised Pak by opening fronts in plain" -- Pakistani commentator
" Indo-Pakistan war is gone against India's Interest " - Refrence: Article "India-Pakistan Truce Collapse is Foreseen" from News Paper " Palm Beach Post " sep 27,1965.(Indian PM)

Later on Indian Prime Minister addressed to nation about war

" It is not necessary to win every war, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose too. "

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom