What's new

Vietnam and the United States are to hold joint naval drill next mont

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you are more stupid than i thought, when i said "Hahaha i wasnt even born in china you fool, destiny bought me to uk." does that mean i cannt go back to china? does that mean i dont have anything to do with china? Poor you please in your next life pray to god that you can born with a brain:rofl:

dont PM me please i dont like PM with viet looser like you thank you very much

LOL, how many times you have to correct yourself like that to be right? Please don't do it again. It makes you look like a baffoon aka clown. No one says anything about you can't go back to China. Calling me stupid to make up for your own stupidity is what make you stupid. I shouldn't give you anymore ideas. It takes years to learn these things which you obviously don't have yet. There's nothing wrong with my brain so I don't need to pray to god. I'm already gifted with a brain unlike some clown aka baffoon. :lol:

LOL, how many times you have to correct yourself like that to be right? Please don't do it again. It makes you look like a baffoon aka clown. No one says anything about you can't go back to China. Calling me stupid to make up for your own stupidity is what make you stupid. I shouldn't give you anymore ideas. It takes years to learn these things which you obviously don't have yet. There's nothing wrong with my brain so I don't need to pray to god. I'm already gifted with a brain unlike some clown aka baffoon. :lol:

Lol looking at all your posts most people will agree with me you are a fool oh btw dont PM me looser if you got anything to say say it here no need to pm ,enaging you here already lower my standard (but kind of fun seeing you make a fool of yourself) if PM with u i dont want to sink to your level do i if you know what i mean i guess not:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom