What's new

Vietnam-China economic relations

"Economic war"? :lol:

I've waited this day for so long now. It's time for Viet Nam to stop trading with China since we incur such a big trade deficit with them; we gain absolutely nothing from trading with the Chinese as they sell more to us than they buy from us.

The trade statistics of Viet Nam in the first 7.5 months of 2012 speaks for itself. Our trade deficit has been reduced to the lowest unprecedented number that has never been seen and export has grown to its highest number . Now, image if we stop trading with China, we will definitely have a trade surplus

Our government predicts that we will not attain a trade balance until 2020 but it looks like we will even have a trade surplus by next year 2013; thank you China. :smokin:

LOL at economic cluless viet , china is not the cause of your trade deficit you fool, if you are not buying from china you will have to buy some where else got that ? your trade deficit will stay the same but not with china that is all, the only way of reduce your trade deficit is to produce something that others country want , to export more than your import:rofl:

I only speak the truth, and I think everyone knows that very well. I'm not saying the relationship the US-Singapore was wrong, I just wanted to show you that your country love Uncle Sam so much.

Look, our military spending less than some other ASEAN countries. Some ASEAN countries have bought aircraft carriers, submarines ... from the West years ago.

You can adore the U.S while dreaming with China, I will not say anything if you dont mean to ridicule us what you're doing more.

I do not adore the US and in fact the whole existence of me in this forum is based on one principle, and that is 'anti US foreign policy and militarism'.

I like Vietnam as a country and I strongly believe she should work closely with China in every aspect of society in order to build a strong alliance that last for long time. An alliance that former colonial powers can not take advantage of.

Sometimes I maybe appear to be a little critical to you guys' warmongering styles here and if so I'll tone it down.

I do not adore the US and in fact the whole existence of me in this forum is based on one principle, and that is 'anti US foreign policy and militarism'.

I like Vietnam as a country and I strongly believe she should work closely with China in every aspect of society in order to build a strong alliance that last for long time. An alliance that former colonial powers can not take advantage of.

Sometimes I maybe appear to be a little critical to you guys' warmongering styles here and if so I'll tone it down.

China was once a colonial power of Vietnam so thats counted out.:laugh:

Yeah but that was way before a neo colonial power came to being a country who is much more destructive and cruel in nature.:cool:
Uh yeah sure...way before ANOTHER colonial power came in.

There is already an Vietnam China economic thread post it there, no point in posting new articles on the same topic just wasting space moving it there.

In fact China is trying to put economic pressure on the Philippines and Vietnam by making be difficult for our goods, while she was still increased selling her goods to Vietnam; that's beacaue she wanted to force the Philippines and Vietnam to cede our territories in SCS for her.
How can we work with her ​​if she continues to have such thoughts?

Yeah but that was way before a neo colonial power came to being a country who is much more destructive and cruel in nature.:cool:

We know who real enemy of Vietnam.

In fact China is trying to put economic pressure on the Philippines and Vietnam by making be difficult for our goods, while she was still increased selling her goods to Vietnam; that's beacaue she wanted to force the Philippines and Vietnam to cede our territories in SCS for her.

We will stay on topic.

Trade wars happen to the best of allies all the time and the best example of that would be between the US and Canada. If countries go to war because of some trade issues can you imagine what will happen to the world in the future.

it is your viets stupidity and delusion

We will stay on topic.

Trade wars happen to the best of allies all the time and the best example of that would be between the US and Canada. If countries go to war because of some trade issues can you imagine what will happen to the world in the future.

Notable here, China has initiated the issue 4 months ago, but when we talk to trade retaliatory measures, they are jumping up and blaming us want war with China!!! LOL :lol:

Playing with the big boys
China's list of impressive victories in recent years:

1. China vs. Nobel Prize committee - China wins. Effective ban on Norwegian salmon.

2. China vs. Google - China wins. Google's search-market share in China drops from 36% to 18% and it's still falling.

3. China vs. Japan - Temporary ban on Chinese rare earth metal exports to Japan led to the immediate release of the Chinese fishing captain. Japan blinked first.

In conclusion, China Inc. is more powerful than the Nobel Prize committee, Google, or Japan. In comparison, Vietnam and the Philippines are small fish. However, China will enjoy reminding you who's boss.

Why don't most peasants (like Vietnam) speak ill of the King (China)? The King is rich with $3.4 trillion in his bank account and he can lop your head off with his military (think PLA). Duh!

I must admit that is a very impressive list of China´s victory over the world!
You may print the list and hang it over your bed instead of a playboy bunny.

:rofl:

Economically, you know nothing about economics 101, you know zero about market theory...

Politically, if you imply your Vietnam real enemy is China, your life is certainly to be miserable, and you will “enjoy” your nightmare every day.

You need build more mental health hospitals in your land.

Poor Viets, no wonder so many internet Vietnamese, true or false, show their hysteria: from Van Lang farce to Dia Viet joke, from delusive China’s economic war against Vietnam to delirious conquering/claiming southern half of China…

My sincere condolences to you: an economical fool and a political loser.

BTW, one study shows that Van Lang could well be legendary Ye Lang. No wonder again. :lol: Ye Lang Zi Da (The Conceited King of Yelang) - China culture

Economically, you know nothing about economics 101, you know zero about market theory...

Politically, if you imply your Vietnam real enemy is China, your life is certainly to be miserable, and you will “enjoy” your nightmare every day.

You need build more mental health hospitals in your land.

Poor Viets, no wonder so many internet Vietnamese, true or false, show their hysteria: from Van Lang farce to Dia Viet joke, from delusive China’s economic war against Vietnam to delirious conquering/claiming southern half of China…

My sincere condolences to you: an economical fool and a political loser.

BTW, one study shows that Van Lang could well be legendary Ye Lang. No wonder again. :lol: Ye Lang Zi Da (The Conceited King of Yelang) - China culture

If you are stupid, you shouldn´t make the mistake to think that other are as stupid as like you!
Again, you play foul, you intend to destroy our people livelihood.

Imagine: you are a Vietnamese businessman, rely selling your goods to Chinese customers. Now you are forced to shutdown your business for 6 months. How would you think? Would you just sit down and pray for the best or you begin to realise the Chinese just use economic means to make politics?

About your other statements on Vietnam, I find it is not worth to further comment. See my first sentence.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom