What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Vntsx is just a typical Northerner-hater and a race traitor, with deep inferiority complex. Who care even if he got 03 PhD degrees from some "Western university".

He talks as if a degree from some "Western university" make him know everything in this world and give him the right to judge other nations, especially East Asian nations, what is wrong and what is right. With him, anyone speaks impeccable English can be his teacher.

With his sickening mentality, no need to waste time with him.

Last edited:
lol, the only person here is just you. No one is like you. Trust me on that. Don't be a naive child.

And please, do us a favor and stop posting garbage news like this. It's not even news ffs.

What do you think are "news" ? Viet stills post about Vietnam War operation sometime so its not OK for me to post about the current equipment ?

You see i intend to pass over all of your CRAPPY and pure RETARDED idea. But hey, if you want to wrestle about HOW i post military news, i will damn sure play it with you till the end. "Garbage" ? LOL LOL LOL great observation from a womanly coward eh ? So you have post some super duper modern news about weapon for the army yet or just horsecrap political theory ? Do you even see some military equipment yet or google is all you can do ? HQ 521 is not a military equipment ? Do you even know about its class and capacity yet ? You know what. MAN THE FCK UP. Everyone know you act like woman and not even a matured woman so keep lying to your pathetic butt that you actually have some RESPECT around here. Naive child ? Maybe, but surely no one here is like a coward which only good at bitc*ing. You can quote me on that.

Great news for the VPAF. The arrival of SPYDER into our harbor add a new short range AA to our arsenal

13729012_270733039949728_6564711604456617395_n.jpg

13669757_270667856622913_5087381440427705838_n.jpg

13709903_270667883289577_905110451115570459_n.jpg

superman, great pictures ending of all speculations. but I think it is just the supporting system that is being delivered, not seeing radars, missiles. especially what missiles? only short range or medium range too? we may need both to protect our airspace in the SC sea.

@Carlosa

superman, great pictures ending of all speculations. but I think it is just the supporting system that is being delivered, not seeing radars, missiles. especially what missiles? only short range or medium range too? we may need both to protect our airspace in the SC sea.

@Carlosa

That is going to depend on what variant we are using, SR or MR. But the missiles will be most likely either Python or Derby. I also see that we are using MAN, a German firm in stead of TARTRA.

And i think that is the CC system. The firing units are not in sight yet.

That is going to depend on what variant we are using, SR or MR. But the missiles will be most likely either Python or Derby. I also see that we are using MAN, a German firm in stead of TARTRA.

And i think that is the CC system. The firing units are not in sight yet.
ok ...considering chinese military build-up, especially since they put air assets on the new artificial islands, a new layer to our airdefence system is necessary.

Dayum SPYDER,Pantsyr,S-300,S-400 Vietnam air defence is so strong
meanwhile in indonesia still use grandpa s-60, zsu 23, orleikon triple gun

@Carlosa

There is one Spyder unit that is already operational, its deployed in Hanoi and is Spyder SR.

If the stuff in the pictures just arrived, then this is a second unit. By looking at the pics, Its difficult to say what version it is, the back of the trucks is covered. We need to see the TELs, then we'll know.

Spyder SR TELs have just 1 row of missiles while the MR version has 2 rows.

Dayum SPYDER,Pantsyr,S-300,S-400 Vietnam air defence is so strong
meanwhile in indonesia still use grandpa s-60, zsu 23, orleikon triple gun

Also BUK-M2.

Air defense is very important for Vietnam. Indonesia has a more relaxed situation, so it can use the money for different priorities.

Last edited:
Well i LOVE when a military thread turn political by people who dont have remotely enough information about what is going on around the world or the history of a country yet boldly made many conclusions. Since certain people cant read and probably having a hard time on Google, i will give you some interesting information:

1/ "Baseless", "limited" ? Well the guy said that surely dont know anything about "Democracy" in the world except on books and pure theory. Let me list a few notable examples about what happen to "democracy" in the past. Do remember that i dont claim all democracy will be like this:

_ South Vietnam: A "certified" democracy by US standards. Now let google Ngo Dinh Diem assassination or coup and election frauds in South Vietnam. Feel free to read English sources and see what happen to that "democracy". Democracy like communism in a sense that if people act precisely and exactly like what on the theory, things will surely better, they both have a tight procedure and structure to follow. But as the VN old slogan :'Làm theo năng lực, hưởng theo nhu cầu" or "Do what you can, earn what you want" that fail miserably, democracy in Vietnam was and will face the same destruction. People care little about the country benefit, only about themselves. In just 5 years from 1960 to 1965 there are numerous coup attempts and assassination. The election frauds and corruptions are rampaging. Are there anyone got punished by the constitution? A few............if you lose that is. Guess the people at this time will do MUCH better eh ?

_South Korea: Another "certified" democracy by US standards. Nowadays the country is fine and prosperous because the people see the COUNTRY benefits first. Before that, things were much more difficult. I guess we all know the name of Park Chung Hee and Chun Doo hwan. These are generals that utilize the political instability to become president. While i do see many advantage they bring to the country, they are famous for many thing else. And for people that thought constitution will always fair and square, Yushin constitution will be a damn nice example. And what happen to them ? Chun Doo Hwan nearly kill a future SK president, embezzle state fund and what ? "A president pardon" and he got out easily.

_United States: Here we are, the biggest democracy in the world. I dont see any TRANSPARENCY anywhere. 2003 Iraq invasion, where is the god damn WMD ? The newspaper that cover the war sunk the issue down like nothing. 2011 Libya bombing, i mean for what ? "Free the people and bring them happiness" ? Now surely Libyan is in a state of "extreme happiness". And of course let talk about Richard Nixon with the famous Watergate scandal, what happen to him ? Jail time ? nope. "A president pardon" and there he goes out happy and fine. Well i guess being a president do help you a lot. Immunity were given out like fall leaves. Other people involved in such a massive scandal and surely unconstitutional event under orders by an active President never spend more than 3 years in jail............Well the biggest Democracy in the work "work out" very good eh ? Such "good and precise" punishment for Richard Nixon and his cliche, right ? "Challenge it and you will be punished" my butt. And you talk about the Second Amendments, you call its a tool for people to keep the government in check, i call it a cause for uncontrollable mass shootings and murders. Pick the one you like

2/ For the person that are NOT from Vietnam, here are also good stuff for you:

_ Dis i say we achieve stability right after 1975 ? i only say we have it NOW after LONG time. Dont put your "assumed" words into my mouth. And about the naming of the city. Ho Chi Minh is our leader in our war of revolution since the France time. People that serve the France and then the American against him were TRAITORS. You dont colonize a country, cut it in half and when someone achieved victory, re - unite the country and made changes, you claim that is wrong ? A location name can easily change a dozen times, why do we have to play by someone else preference ? I guess Washington D.C that is named after George Washington better change back to something like "State of Potomac" ? HISTORICALLY correct right ?

If this too hard to stomach for you, check this: Mount Rushmore. This is the place taken by American after the American - Indian war. Now in the 1927 after all the Indian got throw into the conservation, the first four presidents of the United States faces are carved into the mountain. Sound fair to the Indian ? Oh lets use your own word instead : "A political gestures to show that the Indian has lost their land, we own you now and here we will carve our founding presidents into the mountain to mark the occasion".

Purge and concentration camps. Well after the American Revolution and then the Civil war, things have to done about the American Royalist and the South States. Much have nothing against the new regime but there are people seeking the old ways. That when stuff go bad. In Vietnam, its the same. Printing counterfeit, mounting arms resistance, sabotaging key facilities, etc. What is your suggestion to stop it ? Sit by and wait till it happen more and more on a wider scale ? We did what it take, there are controversial mistakes and grave errors were makes but we try our best to made up for those people.

Foe conclusion, i did see many good qualities of democracy. but i also know that its can only be exploited by people with high cultural standards. If people only care about their own benefits, democracy will bring nothing but extra problems. Greek government now struggle to survive due to many presidents post - retirements care programs that strain the nation budgets. And that is only if we dont kill ourselves first and do China a big favor. Have fun hoping that our people can refine the thing instead of smashing it down and turn the country into a mass exodus that is happen on plenty of countries now.

When you replying to me quote me, dont know how to use browser? Or some superiority complex issue?
Lastly, even after rigging the elections, South Korea is a prosperous and full fledged democracy.

Lol, because of afraid of rigging you accepted One party rule. obviously why one party need rigging? , This is the best argument I ever heard. :rofl:
You proved party's reeducation program giving fruits now.

And BTW, I am Indian, and from top to bottom, from president to JCO, everyone take oath to protect constitution and its democracy. Maybe because of this I am biased.

But this is the first time I ever heard one party rule is just awesome as in democracy rigging exist. Thats wonderful thought.

_ Dis i say we achieve stability right after 1975 ? i only say we have it NOW after LONG time. Dont put your "assumed" words into my mouth.
Nobody putting words in your mouth. Are you typing or speaking? :rofl:

And about the naming of the city. Ho Chi Minh is our leader in our war of revolution since the France time. People that serve the France and then the American against him were TRAITORS.
He reunite the country? Or he was sipping coffee in bunkers constructed by Mao and USSR? And planing a life in Soviet Russia, in case Kennedy order to cross DMZ? Lol, this is serious disgrace toward your own people and toward what sacrifice they made.

You dont colonize a country, cut it in half and when someone achieved victory, re - unite the country and made changes, you claim that is wrong ? A location name can easily change a dozen times, why do we have to play by someone else preference ? I guess Washington D.C that is named after George Washington better change back to something like "State of Potomac" ? HISTORICALLY correct right ?

Lol, do you know meaning of changing name politically. To show defeat to South?
Washington DC was new city. And State of Potomac was not the name of city but of region. And neither choosing Washington was political. And yes Washington DC is historically correct. And seriously Washington was hero, it take lot of guts as first leader to share power and establish Constitution on Liberty & Democracy. Sorry, but not a single leader of North had such qualities neither will power.

Waging war & defeating a superpower is not a quality, even Afghanistan defeated Soviet Union. So we consider Hekmatyar as Hero? No?

Ok, if that was not political, then why not Vietnam renamed Hanoi? Why Saigon.

If this too hard to stomach for you, check this: Mount Rushmore. This is the place taken by American after the American - Indian war. Now in the 1927 after all the Indian got throw into the conservation, the first four presidents of the United States faces are carved into the mountain. Sound fair to the Indian ? Oh lets use your own word instead : "A political gestures to show that the Indian has lost their land, we own you now and here we will carve our founding presidents into the mountain to mark the occasion".
This is your justification? Fck, because in some time ago slavery was in US, so slavery in Vietnam is also alright? Or thats why right after war North considered South as slaves?

Purge and concentration camps. Well after the American Revolution and then the Civil war, things have to done about the American Royalist and the South States. Much have nothing against the new regime but there are people seeking the old ways. That when stuff go bad. In Vietnam, its the same. Printing counterfeit, mounting arms resistance, sabotaging key facilities, etc. What is your suggestion to stop it ? Sit by and wait till it happen more and more on a wider scale ? We did what it take, there are controversial mistakes and grave errors were makes but we try our best to made up for those people.
Lol, you take lot of example from US. No that was not purging. Start to distinguish between two. Otherwise right after war, there would be no leader from South.

The most topmost leadership of South survived and even lived freely. And even released Jefferson David after some four years.
Robert_E_Lee%27s_Amnesty_Oath_1865.gif

Foe conclusion, i did see many good qualities of democracy. but i also know that its can only be exploited by people with high cultural standards. If people only care about their own benefits, democracy will bring nothing but extra problems. Greek government now struggle to survive due to many presidents post - retirements care programs that strain the nation budgets. And that is only if we dont kill ourselves first and do China a big favor. Have fun hoping that our people can refine the thing instead of smashing it down and turn the country into a mass exodus that is happen on plenty of countries now.

So what the party doing tell me. Oh wait, they making leaders from poor families. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
_United States: Here we are, the biggest democracy in the world. I dont see any TRANSPARENCY anywhere. 2003 Iraq invasion, where is the god damn WMD ?
Democracy anything to do with supreme national interest? You mixing two things into one.

". And of course let talk about Richard Nixon with the famous Watergate scandal, what happen to him ? Jail time ? nope. "A president pardon" and there he goes out happy and fine.

Atleast he had to resign otherwise impeached, I dont think this ever happen in Vietnam. Even they dont give a shit about such matters.

Further, Mao laughed on this that a leader had to resign over Watergate. So, dont compare Democracy with One party rule. If Democracy is at 10,000 feet in sky, then one party rule is not even at ground. That is somewhere near earth core.

What do you think are "news" ? Viet stills post about Vietnam War operation sometime so its not OK for me to post about the current equipment ?

You see i intend to pass over all of your CRAPPY and pure RETARDED idea. But hey, if you want to wrestle about HOW i post military news, i will damn sure play it with you till the end. "Garbage" ? LOL LOL LOL great observation from a womanly coward eh ? So you have post some super duper modern news about weapon for the army yet or just horsecrap political theory ? Do you even see some military equipment yet or google is all you can do ? HQ 521 is not a military equipment ? Do you even know about its class and capacity yet ? You know what. MAN THE FCK UP. Everyone know you act like woman and not even a matured woman so keep lying to your pathetic butt that you actually have some RESPECT around here. Naive child ? Maybe, but surely no one here is like a coward which only good at bitc*ing. You can quote me on that.

Great news for the VPAF. The arrival of SPYDER into our harbor add a new short range AA to our arsenal

13729012_270733039949728_6564711604456617395_n.jpg

THANG NGU!! Vietnam has no capability yet. VCP don't just rely on these tools. They rely mostly on strategy and applying these tools appropriately. And yes, you are a naive child because you can't think pass grade 4. Your posts are garbage and a waste of space in this forum. Learn some common sense. You are 25 years old. It must be very difficult for you to shut up. Lol. The more you talk, the dumber you show yourself to me. The only woman here is you. You whine more than a street market lady. :omghaha:

Please try to reframe yourself. I don't want to be liable for causing you to have a heart attack. :rolleyes1:

You are boring.
:lazy2:

Last edited:
it is just me, but i feel this good thread had been dragged into the mud by some member

or else i will start to calling mods to clean this thread from useless rants

THANG NGU!! Vietnam has no capability yet. VCP don't just rely on these tools. They rely mostly on strategy and applying these tools appropriately. And yes, you are a naive child because you can't think pass grade 4. Your posts are garbage and a waste of space in this forum. Learn some common sense. You are 25 years old. It must be very difficult for you to shut up. Lol. The more you talk, the dumber you show yourself to me. The only woman here is you. You whine more than a street market lady. :omghaha:

Please try to reframe yourself. I don't want to be liable for causing you to have a heart attack. :rolleyes1:

You are boring.
:lazy2:
I suggest you stop here. If you want to troll go elsewhere!

it is just me, but i feel this good thread had been dragged into the mud by some member

or else i will start to calling mods to clean this thread from useless rants
Feel free and call the mod.

@Hu Songshan

Serious question, when will Vietnam develop or purchase new tanks? Those T-62 and Type 59 are getting real old and I don't think anybody even sells upgrade packages for them anymore.

Serious question, when will Vietnam develop or purchase new tanks? Those T-62 and Type 59 are getting real old and I don't think anybody even sells upgrade packages for them anymore.
There are no possible land wars in sight so new tanks aren't a terribly high concern right now.

Well i just delete my previous post. The thread have greatly derail thanks to certain womanly coward and outsider but well, i guess i shouldnt provoke people that have limited processing skills and prefer a skirt instead of a pant :)

Gepards with average ASW . Still require something more.

13662318_972650849524542_5271891904251237980_o.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom