What's new

Vietnam Language is created by Italy in 14 century

If I am correctlly, Vietnam Language should be created by Italy in 14 century. Italy help vietnam in language, what about in Scs, what is theirs point of view, italy should express their opinion.
LOL ... this is trolling Vietnam, the ancient Vietnamese writing & reading Chinese HanZi at least ever official language, end it until to become French colony in 1860s. The Latin character indeed doesn't belong to Aisan culture, but i agree Italian and French worked together created today Vietnamese and accepted by North Vietnam government during Vietnam-War, now today Vietnamese still reading & writing foreign language, the Latin.

Last edited:
Maybe in US school they teach students such stupid things. No wonder why US education ranks almost in the bottom.

Having read so many posts from Vietnamese American in this forum for the last 6 years, I am not surprised.

Perhaps Vietnam should consult China on the SCS issue since Vietnam was a Chinese province for over 1000 years.

China invaded in to Viets in the past, same what britain, Japan did in China recently..

Vietnam - China territory disputes, negotiation on the sea is going on now. China have to obey rules of international law, so both side could keep her face with their own people. Aggressive China is a reason for Uncle Sam turn back. Both commie regime are losers.

China invaded in to Viets in the past, same what britain, Japan did in China recently..

Vietnam - China territory disputes, negotiation on the sea is going on now. China have to obey rules of international law, so both side could keep her face with their own people. Aggressive China is a reason for Uncle Sam turn back. Both commie regime are losers.

China is most likely will be the winner. American decline and China goes up.

If I am correctlly, Vietnam Language should be created by Italy in 14 century. Italy help vietnam in language, what about in Scs, what is theirs point of view, italy should express their opinion.

it is very interesting indeed,

Italy created Vietnamese language in 14 century, but Vietnamese just forgot to use it until 1865.

Arab help created your numbers, they should definitely have a say in this.

Quite a few south asian languages uses latin alphabets, such as malay and bahasa indonesia. These languages are old and certainly wasnt invented by the europeans. They just adopted the alphabets.

No offence. For me, Vietnamese sounds like cat language.

Back
Top Bottom