What's new

Vietnam my country

If you want to see new construction projects of Viet Nam, go to skyscrapercity forum. People over there update new construction of high-rise buildings, urban areas, infrastructure on a weekly basis.

Phu Quoc island district, Kien Giang province:

dao_pq_321103758.jpg

giua_bien_khoi_1869543720.jpg

sua_bien_2_1719989682.jpg

da_trang_xe_cat_2008901646.jpg

bien_xe_chieu_772825530.jpg

Yes, bro. The Waterfall has 2 parts.
Main-waterfall sharing between Vietnam and China. Sub-waterfall in Vietnam.

Never been to that part of the world, but I'd really love to visit Vietnam someday. For my credit, I do have Vietnam Pho regularly. :azn: Vietnamese girls also look very classic in the traditional Bao Dai dress, I especially like the white ones.

Its really beautiful. I somehow feel its very similar Kerela??

Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province:
Đà Lạt is the capital of Lam Dong province in Vietnam. The city is located 1,500 m (4,900 ft) above sea level on the Langbiang Plateau in the southern parts of the Central Highlands (in Vietnamese, Tây Nguyên). In Vietnam, Da Lat is a popular tourist destination.
Da Lat’s specific sights are pine wood (forming the name: “City of thousands of pine trees”) with twisting roads and tree marigold (Vietnamese: dã quỳ) blossom in the winter. The city’s temperate weather stands in contrast to Vietnam’s otherwise tropical climate. Mist covering the valleys almost year-round leads to its name “City of eternal spring”.
Da Lat is also known as an area for scientific research in the fields of biotechnology and nuclear physics.
With its year-round cool weather, Da Lat supplies temperate agriculture products for all over Vietnam, for example: cabbage and cauliflower. Its flower industry produces two typical flowers: hydrangea (Vietnamese: cẩm tú cầu) and golden everlasting (Vietnamese: hoa bất tử). The confectionery industry offers a wide range of mứt, a kind of fruit preserve made from strawberry, mulberry, sweet potato, and rose...

Javatuan_dalat_golf.jpg

640px-Golden_Valley_in_morning_fog.jpg

DSC0001_JPG.jpg

DSC00424_JPG.jpg

DSC0046_JPG.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom