What's new

Vietnam plans live-fire drill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh kid. U can search google. (Violence-in-Zengcheng-Guangzhou, Protesters burn police vehicles in southern China) :azn:
There was a riot in France in 2006 that caused extensive damage to Paris. Vietnam must be doing better than France eh?

I find your lack of brain disturbing.

Yep, Chinese here pls understand our economy is so small, so it's easy to get bail out.

Vn can ask Japan-ADB for help, but who can help CHina's economy with lots of Red flag stock in US ??
Japan can't help itself out of a paper bag. It's undergoing recession at the moment and in massive debt. It's struggling just to pay the interest of its debt. China will remove you from South China Sea. It's just a matter of how long.

Vietnamese knows it, and like someone knowing they'll lose, they cry as hard as they can and hold on as tight as they can.

There was a riot in France in 2006 that caused extensive damage to Paris. Vietnam must be doing better than France eh?

I find your lack of brain disturbing.
The Chinese have a character, they get other countries to make other people forget what happened in their country. Maybe, Truong Sa is also a interesting example :yahoo:

The Chinese have a character, they get other countries to make other people forget what happened in their country. Maybe, Hoang Sa and Truong Sa is also a interesting example :yahoo:
We were sailing to Africa when your ancestors were picking flees off of each other's back. It truely takes some guts to say South China Sea is yours.

We were sailing to Africa when your ancestors were picking flees off of each other's back. It truely takes some guts to say South China Sea is yours.
Oh, really??? :cheesy: :rofl: What fun!!! It is repeated again (character) :yahoo:

Japan can't help itself out of a paper bag. It's undergoing recession at the moment and in massive debt. It's struggling just to pay the interest of its debt. China will remove you from South China Sea. It's just a matter of how long.

Vietnamese knows it, and like someone knowing they'll lose, they cry as hard as they can and hold on as tight as they can.

China economy is getting worse now, lots of Chinese worker don't have salary for 2 month , Inflation rate keep climbing without solution, how China economy can get out of trouble ?? Violate the VN's EEZ to get oil to reduce China's oil fever ??

China sailed to Africa, so now Africa belong to China ???

China economy is getting worse now, lots of Chinese worker don't have salary for 2 month , Inflation rate keep climbing without solution, how China economy can get out of trouble ?? Violate the VN's EEZ to get oil to reduce China's oil fever ??
So do you have statistics to back it up? Of course not. Because you can only pull some isolated stories as weak counter arguments. I can post hundreds of stories about American layoffs, but that doesn't mean China has better economy than United States. Vietnam can't even compete with one province in China, so you make me laugh quite hard when you talk about how "bad" China is doing.

Like a clothless beggar laughing at how poorly people dress.

China sailed to Africa, so now Africa belong to China ???
No, but your fleece ridden ancestors had next to nothing to do with South China Sea historically. Like I said, cry all you want, but we're going to enforce our maritime border. If that means cutting your illegal survey cable or driving away your pesky fishermen, so be it.

CIA said it or government of each country reported???? :rofl: That's why I call "kid" "kid"

No, but your fleece ridden ancestors had next to nothing to do with South China Sea historically. Like I said, cry all you want, but we're going to enforce our maritime border. If that means cutting your illegal survey cable or driving away your pesky fishermen, so be it.
We have VN emperor's document issed in 1836 claim those islands belong to VN, do China have ???
images717317_Anh22.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Because Chinese products base on sweat and tear of the working class and the peasantry.
Always invasion and exploitative is policy of Chinese Government.

It's human nature: greedy and fight for existence!

So do you have statistics to back it up? Of course not. Because you can only pull some isolated stories as weak counter arguments. I can post hundreds of stories about American layoffs, but that doesn't mean China has better economy than United States. Vietnam can't even compete with one province in China, so you make me laugh quite hard when you talk about how "bad" China is doing.

Like a clothless beggar laughing at how poorly people dress.
Ok agree. But which province? Don't say china's poorest province again. Your friends said "Saigon's GDP/capita is lower than China's poorest province" before. It's so funny :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom