What's new

Vietnam protests China’s East Sea fishing ban

Yes, we are the second most powerful military in the world, so we have the power to bully our enemies. We are not humble anymore, it's time for revenge and payback.

:china:

If Vietnam is smart, they learn to get used to the bullying, and we will keep it within limits. If they try to resist, then we totally destroy them, just like what you did to the Armenians.

Same thing with the rest of the world. Learn to accept to our superpower bullying, because East Asia is our backyard. Try to challenge us and all gloves are off it's a nuclear conflict.

Ahahhaha, HongWu, you are a genius! how did you came up with this idea? I should inform the world about you and one day you would be the next Justin Bieber!

the sea belongs to China as solid as the fact that the French used to be your master years ago

hahaha from your logic, might is right, US is more powerful than you so they have the right to ban all Chinese from living in China. LOL!! So the Japanese was your master and China isn't China, China is Mongolia. You're so smart man. I actually laughed so hard and farted when I read your comment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom