What's new

Vietnam rural area photos.

拍的很漂亮
Very nice photo

This must be in somewhere of North Vietnam close to China, right ?

I eve saw the same little mountains in GuiLin & YangSuo city of China GuangXi province, standard Karst land.:pop:

178f7fd5f8701026f216b8b8a70b67f8-jpg.125453
Beautiful attractive place .. made me wants to go there..
thank you for posting

What's with the Baiyue controversy in this forum?
I thought Vietnam history started with the Van Lang Kingdom?

What's with the Baiyue controversy in this forum?
I thought Vietnam history started with the Van Lang Kingdom?

百越的名称出现以前有个越国,领土范围为在今天的浙江、上海、江苏、福建一带,存在了1922年,一直到中国汉朝武帝时期才灭亡。
由于越国的名气大,汉朝武帝以后,统一把长江以南地区的所有民族称为“百越”,把长城以北的所有民族成为“胡人”
Baiyue name appears before a country, territory for the area in today's Zhejiang,Shanghai, Jiangsu, Fujian, there are 1922, perish until China Han Emperor Wudi period.

Because of the fame of the Han Emperor Wu Yue, after all, unifying the Yangtze River to the national south area known as "Baiyue", the the Great Wall to thenorth of all nationalities become "Hu man"

when I have been to China, I think about the country was colonized by Mongolian , Manchurian and Japanese.

Hongkong is symbol of colonization of English man in China.:yahoo:

There is native land of Nan Yue people.

Mongolian and Manchurian both consider themselves as Chinese and named their called dynasties (Yuan & Qing) 中國, there is no such thing of "China was colonized by Mongolian and Manchurian".
Besides Vietnam also got a lot of influence from the Westerners especially the French.

And @Keel you should just enjoy the beautiful pictures and don't cause any unnecessary conflict.

what do you like to lecture here ? That Mongolian conquered China and became chinese ?

You can not deny the truth is that China was conquered by foreign invaders.

I have presented my part
Take it or leave it even if you have failed to understand
I dont want to participate in this nonsense anymore

越南北部过去两千年里中国有一千年是中国领土
北宋以后才独立出去,因为北宋开国皇帝和当时的越南皇帝(福建人)是同学才没有收回这一地区,也没有建立朝贡关系
明代又有一段时期在中国的治下
另外,你也别拿百越来意淫了,越南京族不过是百越中的一个,你也好意思意淫广东?中国没有宣布越南北部‘自古以来是中国固有领土’就不错了
North Vietnam over the past two thousand years Chinese one thousand years isChina territory

After the Northern Song Dynasty to the Northern Song Dynasty's founding emperor since independence, and then Vietnam Emperor (Fujian) are classmates did not recover in this area, also has not established tributary relationship

Ming Dynasty and a period in Chinese under the

In addition, you don't take a hundred more and obscenity, Vietnamese Jing is but a Baiyue in Guangdong, you mean or masturbation? Chinese did not announcein northern Vietnam 'inherent territory since ancient times is the' China is good

I'm very patient to ask you to stop derailing again. Would you cooperate ?

Wow, amazing pix. Please tell me when is the best time to visit Vietnam. Its on my next itinirary indeed.

Back
Top Bottom