What's new

Vietnam Uses Ingenious Way to Boycott Cheap Chinese products

lmao I can too. Usually those who type in broken English despite saying they're 80k income rich living in the US or UK are either liars or the bottom of society there.
You must never live in U.S. and while you can speak, read, listen and write English natively and you cant make as much as money like me then you perhaps take a look a yourself, there must be something wrong in you. There is immigrants who speak half baked English and make load more money than I. Your shallow knowledge make you inferior.

And that one thing I like about U.S. culture , opportunity and use talent. U.S. is mature society, unlike China, so dont use your China society apply on U.S. moron.

Ask American here if I said is right? Many immigrants speak half baked English make a lot more money than native speakers.

Last edited:
Tycoon to the rescue as cheaper China floods Vietnam's economy

Businessman Nguyen Huu Duong walks inside a store in his building in Hanoi, Vietnam

I wonder how high can a little bird fly? With such parochial attitude, his little decorated sampan may look impressive in a little pond, it will sails into the open sea, it will sink.

Good Luck, nevertheless. Have a good look at the PARKSON group in Malaysia. If Wiiliam Cheng adopted the same attitude as the chappy above, his group would have been bankrupted a long time ago during the Asian Currencies crisis. Hahahahaha

I have seen plenty of nationalistic businessmen like the one above in Malaysia. They don't get very far.

Good luck to his early success. He needed every drop of it.

You must never live in U.S. and while you can speak, read, listen and write English natively and you cant make as much as money like me then you perhaps take a look a yourself, there must be something wrong in you. There is immigrants who speak half baked English and make load more money than I. Your shallow knowledge make you inferior.

And that one thing I like about U.S. culture , opportunity and use talent. U.S. is mature society, unlike China, so dont use your China society apply on U.S. moron.

Ask American here if I said is right? Many immigrants speak half baked English make a lot more money than native speakers.

lol let me just put it this way: I don't worry about money very much because I never lacked it.

You can take that how you will. How I take it is that only betas who just got a tiny little bit of money brag about their newfound wealth like a child brags about a new toy or a teenager brags about a new phone. For the alphas talking about money is meaningless.

lol let me just put it this way: I don't worry about money very much because I never lacked it.

You can take that how you will. How I take it is that only betas who just got a tiny little bit of money brag about their newfound wealth like a child brags about a new toy or a teenager brags about a new phone. For the alphas talking about money is meaningless.
As I said your knowledge made you inferior and your advantage in speaking fluent English cant compensate that. By reading person speak/talk/writes I can guess whether that person among high income earners or low income. I guess youre among low income earners and live off welfare, burden for society, a maggot, while Im paying 35% tax for person like you come here praising U.S. Enemy and boast superiority. I am not happy if you live in U.S. and I believe American think the same.

Im glad Vietnamese chose U.S. because there is a lot for Vietnamese to learn from U.S. Which will benefit both sides. From what I observed, Though, avarage American not as smart as East Asian but top American intelligent evolved 1000 years ahead of Vietnam and China. It is better not to be their enemy.

As I said your knowledge made you inferior and your advantage in speaking fluent English cant compensate that. By reading person speak/talk/writes I can guess whether that person among high income earners or low income. I guess youre among low income earners and live off welfare, burden for society, a maggot, while Im paying 35% tax for person like you come here praising U.S. Enemy and boast superiority. I am not happy if you live in U.S. and I believe American think the same.

Im glad Vietnamese chose U.S. because there is a lot for Vietnamese to learn from U.S. Which will benefit both sides. From what I observed, Though, avarage American not as smart as East Asian but top American intelligent evolved 1000 years ahead of Vietnam and China. It is better not to be their enemy.

lmao typical ah-Q refugee mentality. Check the average income for Viets and Chinese in the US. Chinese have you beat whether its in the US or its at home. Even in Vietnam itself Chinese make more money than Viets. Just some facts to slap you to reality.

As @FairAndUnbiased mentioned, your English writing skills are quite lacking for an American citizen.

I'm from Hong Kong and English is my THIRD language (after Cantonese and Mandarin) yet my English writing skills are decent enough to see that @FairAndUnbiased has almost flawless grammar and punctuation, whereas your posts are quite the opposite. So I wouldn't try to look down on him if I were you, it just reeks of hypocrisy.

From what I observed, Though, avarage American not as smart as East Asian but top American intelligent evolved 1000 years ahead of Vietnam and China.

Oh man, where do I even begin.

Back
Top Bottom