What's new

Vietnamese and Chinese coast guards to bolster cooperation

sign of kowtow was expected, had Vietcongs kept on playing tough stance on her own it will pay a hefty price. VN understands what kind of situation she is in and is now trying to mend ties with China. Talking tough here in PDF means nothing, no matter how some stupid Viet keeps bragging about VN defeating all major powers in the past REALITY is what we all see. :rofl:

sign of kowtow was expected, had Vietcongs kept on playing tough stance on her own it will pay a hefty price. VN understands what kind of situation she is in and is now trying to mend ties with China. Talking tough here in PDF means nothing, no matter how some stupid Viet keeps bragging about VN defeating all major powers in the past REALITY is what we all see. :rofl:
I wonder why you can't behave, always keen to play a clown on this forum? Kowtowing is a thing of the past, Vietnam played the role to maintain peace and stability of the region. Military speaking we never knee down to China.

:rofl: look who is talking the biggest whiner here suffering superiority complex. Done yet? If not keep it up. REALITY DOES SUCK FOR VN
做人留一线,日后好相见。Be open-minded when they are really butthurt:cheesy:

Last edited:
COAST GUARD PIC RELATED:

tranhungdao1.jpg

The cooperation between the two sides is a good sign. It has NOTHING to do with kowtow.

The cooperation between the two sides is a good sign. It has NOTHING to do with kowtow.
I know you like to give them a little pat on the back sometimes i too want it cheer their depressed mood too but you know how they are. Totally unfriendly, ungrateful it's tough but i can try to be nice if they know how to behave properly. :rofl:

Under the current situation it is very important to strengthen communication

I'm rubbing my hands now as i witness China's rapid development. Churning warships one after the other, the fear emitting from Viet is getting more shape and so evidently he starts deluding himself by making suggestions of offering sharing power with China. :rofl: We don't have to argue with these ape sh!ts anymore just watch our muscle grow day by day.
And you wonder why others are screaming China Threat every chance they get? It is time to learn how to behave like a true leader.

And you wonder why others are screaming China Threat every chance they get? It is time to learn how to behave like a true leader.
You treat every comment serious? @C130 said throwing dozens of nukes at DPRK, not caring about nuclear dust hitting China and you believe this? People are taking things so serious these days

well said, you are so genius, kowtow? wtf why i dont see that in the title, I think it is the cooperation, as your logic , China is kneeing toward Us on North Korea issues? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ates-agree-greater-cooperation-curbing-north/ If you want to make joke i suggest you change your flag because you create the bad image for china

Last edited:

Rather, I think Vietnam's developed defense relations with India, the US, and Japan has added a lot of weight to Vietnam's negotiation and diplomatic position regarding the SCS. Vietnam, and the 3 big countries behind Vietnam don't want to see China realize full control of their 9 dash line claim. Cooperation with Vietnam is a hidden compromise on the 9 dash line claim, PRC just won't say it.

You should accept the reality. The sooner the better. Dividing the SC sea into 2 halfs is the way to go. In hundred year nobody can't remember Taiwan was a part of China, like Vietnam once was. Time to move on. Nobody should stick to the past.
Only in your wet dream. You need to first get over the dead body of the 'blue camp' (KMT) in TW. You don't sound like you understand any thing regarding TW.

People like Rainie Yang 楊丞琳 and MANY MANY MORE Taiwanese citizens go to China or any communities with large Chinese populations like Singapore and Malaysia to make money and to perform, BUT NOT in Vietnam.

I feel bad for those REAL Overseas Vietnamese Chinese in Vietnam... had to endure Kinh-ization and downgrade themselves.

Smart Taiwanese are not dumb as a rock as you. And he's Han Chinese + Taiwanese aborigine. He said: "We're all Chinese."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom