What's new

Vietnamese High-Tech products conquers world market

Lunar calendar in Vietnam is for memorize the death. Western calendar is for birthday.
I wonder what China watch and clock display?

I guess ancient citizens don't know how to use high tech products.
Let's focus on what high tech Vietnam could offer to the world.

Luo Yue people has been moved up to China in ancient time. Chiese copied many words from Luo Yue people.
Read more here:

Jerry Norman and Mei Tsu-Lin presented evidence that at least some Yue spoke an Austroasiatic language:[4][18][19]

• Zheng Xuan (127–200 AD) wrote that (modern Chinese ) was the word used by the Yue people (越人) to mean "die". Norman and Mei reconstruct this word as OC *tsət and relate it to Austroasiatic words with the same meaning, such as Vietnamese chết and Mon chɒt.
  • According to the Shuowen Jiezi (100 AD), "In Nanyue, the word for dog is (Chinese: 撓獀; pinyin: náosōu; EMC: nuw-ʂuw)", possibly related to other Austroasiatic terms such as Vietnamese con chó. Sōu is "hunt" in modern Chinese.
  • The early Chinese name for the Yangtze (Chinese: ; pinyin: jiāng; EMC: kœ:ŋ; OC: *kroŋ) was later extended to a general word for "river" in south China. Norman and Mei suggest that the word is cognate with Vietnamese sông (from *krong) and Mon kruŋ "river".
Baiyue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

small population, small money.

I guess ancient citizens don't know how to use high tech products.
Let's focus on what high tech Vietnam could offer to the world.

OK, I vote for Cốc Cốc internet explorer. It is made by three young Vietnamese.

German media firm to invest in search engine Coc Coc
Last update: 11:47 | 06/02/2015

Germany's Hubert Burda Media announced on Wednesday that it will invest in Vietnamese web browser and search engine Coc Coc.
Hubert Burda Media owns over 400 print and digital consumer brands, making it one of Germany's largest media firms. It has 165 million users, approximately 40 million paying consumers and 43,000 advertisers.

Peter Kennedy, executive chairman of Hubert Burda Media in Asia, said Coc Coc already reaches a very big audience, and has shown remarkable technological competitiveness and strong growth.

"We are convinced of its ability to rapidly develop and launch new features and products that are welcomed by Vietnamese users. We are really pleased to include Coc Coc in our portfolio in Asia and expect further development for our company in the near future," said Kennedy.

Hubert Burda Media has been active in Asia since 1997 and currently manages magazine businesses in many Asian countries, including Thailand, Singapore and India. It considers Asia as one of its most exciting avenues for growth during the next few years.

Coc Coc, the Ha Noi-based technology company, launched its main products, including the Coc Coc browser, Coc Coc search engine, Coc Coc advertising, and a geo mapping application called "Nha Nha", in April 2013.

According to data released by American Internet technology company ComScore in October 2014, Coc Coc served 4.19 million users in Viet Nam, far more than Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Le Van Thanh, co-founder of Coc Coc, was quoted by newswire ICTNews.vn as saying that Hubert Burda Media's business experience in Asia will help Coc Coc fortify its position in the Vietnamese market and expand its business in the South East Asia region. The scale of investment by Hubert Burda Media remains unknown; however, Thanh said a specific investment amount will be made public at a "suitable time."

VNS

For being less developed in the tech industry compared to other asian countries its doing pretty good. It shows VN talented skills in producing locally made and design products with limited resources.

I guess you have a quite efficient government, which is the most important for developing nations. I would not be surprised if Vietnam climbed the ladder toward a moderately-developed status much earlier than others that are today in the same league with Vietnam.

What we need in the region is peace and cooperation to give development enough room and opportunity.

Hopefully, Vietnam's government, having studied Marxism, knows very well of "historical dialectic." This will ensure that you will keep constantly improving and adapting. The worst nightmare for a country in Vietnam's (and yes, China's) position is to get rigid and be complacent with what you have.

Do not repeat the Indian mistake. No need to worship or give definite titles to a system. Let it progress and evolve, and name it as you wish as the conjecture requires. But never copy a whole system from others and, against, unlike India, fanatically stick with it like the rules were written on stone.

Be flexible. China outshone many so called fanatic regimes through mere scientisim, dialectics, and pragmatism. Vietnam can out-shine many of its present peers.

You have a real chance out there.

^ Agreed, best wishes to China and its progress.

At least I can use Vietnamese Internet Explorer here, " Cốc Cốc ", do you know it ?
No I haven't but Flappy Bird is very popular in Canada. Most people think its from America.

I know you vietnamese guys have a lot of problem with China, what do you think is a possible solution to your problems.

Do you have any solution to the logjam in your relations?

Dude! Your language is bordering on racism right now.

Its a love hate relationship between each other. Both share common culture and history since ancient times. But at the same time they want nothing to do with each other because they feel superior. It's kind of like India & Pakistan relationship.

I know there are good and bad Vietnamese & Chinese members here. And using personal attacks or derogatory remarks on a whole country because of a few negative comments is childish and ignorant.

Some online members join in these debates to troll which increases their superiority/inferiority complex. While other sane and rational members act passive aggressive by replying with sarcasm or acting in self defence. And others choose to ignore it to avoid confrontation.

In reality, most oversea Chinese and Vietnamese are friendly to each other. Its the government and politics that's damaging the relationship. The best solution to reduce tension is to promote harmony and balance through mutual understanding.

The beauty of Vietnam language, girls, architecture and traditional dress, Ao Dai in one video. :smitten:

Last edited:
those guys who said China can only copy, u can read this book:Science and Civilisation in China,writed by Joseph Needham,a british
%E6%9D%8E%E7%BA%A6%E7%91%9F%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E7%A7%91%E5%AD%A6%E6%8A%80%E6%9C%AF%E5%8F%B2.JPG

Last edited:
The world’s best-known inventions of Vietnamese people - News VietNamNet

Add to this, for the Chinese who said Vietnamese can't invent squat. These are modern inventions not something thousands years ago that no one knows except some historian.

It seems the Chinese love their past so much. Everything they said they will refer to past their empire and stuffs. :D while in modern they are well know as copycat. Yeh bridge roads, clothes, t.v. phone ...ect almost everything came from western and japanese, even JAV. :D whenever they invented something (though worthless) the Chinese on internet will jump up and down bragging about it like world greatest invention :D

This issue not show development level, it and this topic only show a truth, haven't good human in china.

sitex01.JPG

I like this girl......
By the look she is Chinese mix.

His name is Nguyen Sinh Cung when he was kid.

You agree that he is in origin Vietnamese in native. OK.

You have to find the book I posted, this book printed in Taiwan, it stated that Ho Chi Minh is Hakka. It is funny.
I didn't said your president is a Chinese, he took the name from the KMT revolution prisoner. So the author of the book think Ho Chi Minh is a Chinese names. Anyway all Nguyen last name are come from China. We have create An Nam for you. So now today you have independence as a Vietnam. Why you keep on bashing your Chinese ancestors.

Happy for your confidence, but I don't seem to know what are your products

倒 屎 (Tosy) the robot.
The robot has not what high-tech products, Chinese, some farmers science and technology enthusiasts can also produce a variety of robot

such people were bai yue in origin, after 500 to 1,000 year, they were taught by Vietnamese.
I wonder why you engage chinese posters with such things over and over again?

never heard that monkeys can teach human humanity``:D here we go again, another vietcong brainwashed wannabe
look at the mirror you idiot! if I am a monkey, who are you? a barking dog, I assume.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom