What's new

Vietnamese nationalist fabrications

There was no such thing as Han Chinese in the Shang and Zhou dynasty,both of them are considered to be the ancestors of Han though.

Anthropological studies show that the Han dynasty skeletons cluster with Zhou and Shang era skeletons.

when Han historian didn't came to China from Moon, they don't have right to look down at Shang and Zhou people and also to Nanman people.

If what you said is true, Han historian looked down also on Han people ancestors. I can say that its evidence for that Han historian made many fabrication on Han Chinese history too..

Just ignore him dude, he even said Cantonese and Mandarin share the common root in dialect with Tibetian.

small correction for you, we said that Mandarin and Cantonese are two language in Sino-Tibetan language family. Cantonese and Mandarin are two different languages.

Its totally similar to Slavic languages Ucrain language and Russia language. When Ucrain govt PM tolken on TV news I have been mistaken understood that he has been spoken Russia language ( russki jazuk). Both language shared same root, they are Slavic people in Europa.

Last edited:
The Vietnamese who are sympathizer with Japanese war criminals is a disgrace to those sex slave victim. Justice will eventually show itself. We believe the day will come eventually. Those who deny crimes will face justice. Vietnam is part of this new gang. They must face justice.

what do you say about Tienanmen Massacre, until now CPC is denied it ?

when Han historian didn't came to China from Moon, they don't have right to look down at Shang and Zhou people and also to Nanman people.

If what you said is true, Han historian looked down also on Han people ancestors. I can say that its evidence for that Han historian made many fabrication on Han Chinese history too..
No they didn't,Shang and Zhou are viewed as legitimate dynasties and the foundation of Chinese culture.

The Chinese looked down upon the Nanman because they were in their eyes culturally inferior and had less material wealth then the Central states.

You don't have a shred of evidence that the history of Shang-Han dynasty was fabricated,unlike the Vietnamese we don't conjure up stories then tell the world its true.

small correction for you, we said that Mandarin and Cantonese are two language in Sino-Tibetan language family. Cantonese and Mandarin are two different languages.

Its totally similar to Slavic languages Ucrain language and Russia language. When Ucrain govt PM tolken on TV news I have been mistaken understood that he has been spoken Russia language ( russki jazuk). Both language shared same root, they are Slavic people in Europa.
Cantonese still originated from Middle Chinese,I don't see why ethnicties can't speak more than one language.

I'm sure that those who enjoy making people laugh with their ignorance should know one or two things about Chinese history and they should know that the second dynasty of China is Shang, the main point is, the people of Shang Dynasty is considered as Dong Yi (東夷) in every Chinese historical record~
I don't doubt your academic integrity however I think equating Dong Yi with the Shang is just one theory out of many.

I thought the Dong Yi of Zhou times were located on the Eastern coast and spoke Austronesian,while the Shang spoke Sinitic.

Can you quote some Han era texts that labeled Shang as Dong Yi?

Last edited:
@Grand Historian , you can never have an intellectual discussion with these inferiority complex ridden people. Your first post had debunked all their lies, anyone with half a decent college education knows it. Don't fall for their dumb trolling, just ignore them.
我们在明 他们 在暗 .

As much as they lie and deny here, these vietnamese trolls still have to live with their Chinese surnames in real life. :laughcry:

Last edited:
Vietnam the Springhead of Eastern Cultural Civilization
Dai Viet su ky toan thu

Since I can't read Vietnamese I can't say much however judging my the number of nationalist blogs I can see it is a popular theory.
so I am right. You can´t cite any Vietnamese scholars that wrote books fabricating or diffaming Chinese history.
Blogs on online forums count mostly as personal expressions.

to start with, there are two most well-known Vietnamese historians in pre-modern Vietnam: Le Van Huu and Ngo Si Lien.

Both received orders from their respective Viet emperors to compile the history of Vietnam.

the first author wrote: Dai Viet su ky (completed in year 1272). According to Le Van Huu, Vietnam history began with the foundation of Nam Viet (207 bc)
the second: Dai Viet su ky toan thu (completed in year 1479), as you used it to back some of your scoldings on Vietnam. Especially as the compiler began the history of Vietnam with Hong Bang dynasty 2,888 bc)

You see there is more than one view on Vietnam history. where do you get this "Vietnam the Springhead of Eastern Cultural Civilization"? I never hear anything like this.

what do you say about Tienanmen Massacre, until now CPC is denied it ?
Small domestic incident that result in accidental death, sponsor by the CIA. Why should we feel ashamed of that?

@Grand Historian , you can never have an intellectual discussion with these inferiority complex ridden people. Your first post had debunked all their lies, anyone with half a decent college education knows it. Don't fall for their dumb trolling, just ignore them.
别透 lu太多 也不要太坦 bai 我们在明 他们 在暗 .

As much as they lie and deny here, these vietnamese trolls still have to live with their Chinese surnames in real life. :laughcry:
Thank you for your kind advice Fattyacids,I don't think you even need a college education to see that nationalist trolls fabricate history in an attempt to glorify their ethnicity/country.

The reason why I made this thread is not to incite hatred it is to stop this blatant revisionism from spreading.

As usual these Vietnamese trolls are all bark and no bite,when confronted with their claims they either repeat the same debunked sources or they ignore me.

The Vietnamese who are sympathizer with Japanese war criminals is a disgrace to those sex slave victim. Justice will eventually show itself. We believe the day will come eventually. Those who deny crimes will face justice. Vietnam is part of this new gang. They must face justice.
you are one of the greatest liars on the forum.

who of us sympathizes with Japanese war criminals?

STOP trying to spread your stupid propaganda.
STOP using Japanese aggressions in the past to justify your aggressions of today.

China is the last country on earth to educate Vietnam on history. You are not trustworthy on foreign policy.
You are the evil if it comes to Vietnam. Japan was nothing compared to your aggressions against Vietnam. Get it to your head.

If even one day we ally with Japan, it is NOT your business.

OK, that mean Xia, Shang, Zhou were barbarian too, like Nanman. :sarcastic:

so would Han people in ethnicity belong to Shang or Zhou ? when Dong Yi (東夷) and Beidi (北狄) were looks down by Han historian.

That means you really know nothing about Chinese history. :rofl:
Such words of Dong Yi (東夷) and Beidi (北狄) don't always mean barbarian~ The Kingdom of Chu during the Warring States even proudly call themselves Nanman 南蠻~ :cheesy:

both Mandarin and Cantonese shared same root from Sino-Tibetan language.

May I remind you that modern Mandarin is a "modern" language compare with Cantonese which share more influence of ancient Chinese than Mandarin does~:lol:

If you ask VietNam Chinese immigrated to US, not a single one of them will tell you they are Vietnamese. 3rd or 4th generation VietNam Chinese speak cantonese retain Chinese custom and culture will never accept being call VietNamese this enough to explain VietNam culture never was in their history had any influence in China. Vietnamese just blow out hot air other than fact.
if Vietnam had not given their forefathers asylum, houses and foods, you have nobody to ask how they feel about Vietnam. No, these kids did not exist today.

Ask them why they settled down near other Vietnamese in overseas, instead of other Chinese.
Ask them why they rather wanted to live in Vietnam than China.

So much about Chinese cultural superiority.

Han people never look down their ancestors, they worship them you idiot. Every Chinese dynasties have their Imperial Temples to worship former rulers of the land including Manchurian and Mongolians~:rofl:

Ancient Chinese people distinguish different ethnics with culture, not bloodline~
They believed in culturalism, not nationalism.:rofl:

"經雲,戎氣強獷,乃復略人頰車邪?又夷俗長跽,法與華異,翹左跂右,全是
蹲踞。故周公禁之於前,仲尼戒之於後。又舟以濟川,車以征陸。佛起於戎,豈非
戎俗素惡邪?道出於華,豈非華風本善邪?今華風既變,惡同戎狄,佛來破之,良
有以矣。佛道實貴,故戒業可遵;戎俗實賤,故言貌可棄。今諸華士女,民族弗革,
而露首偏踞,濫用夷禮。雲於翦落之徒,全是胡人,國有舊風,法不可變。"
--《南齊書》

We (including Japanese) have our own way to distinguish our language and dialects:

There are huge differences between different Japanese dialects and people are hardly understand each others:

私は方言を研究してはいるが、実際農村や漁村で使われている言葉は、聞いてもわからないものが多い。

but they still consider different Japanese dialects are "dialects 方言", not "languages"

日 本では、共通語と方言の違いが相当激しい。これがヨーロッパあたりへ行くと、スペイン語とポルトガル語の違いは、青森県の言葉と福島県の言葉ぐらいの違い しかない。それでもれっきとした二つの国語である。ちょっと聞くとスペイン語とポルトガル語が話せるなんていうのは、何か非常に偉いような気がする。しか し本当は、青森県の言葉と共通語が話せるということは、もっと違った言葉を使い分けることができることなのである。よく日本人は語学が下手だと言われる が、これは大間違いで、日本人のほうが語学の天才かもしれない。
-- 金田一春彦 (Japanese Linguist)

So you just need to shut up alright?:p:

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind advice Fattyacids,I don't think you even need a college education to see that nationalist trolls fabricate history in an attempt to glorify their ethnicity/country.

The reason why I made this thread is not to incite hatred it is to stop this blatant revisionism from spreading.

As usual these Vietnamese trolls are all bark and no bite,when confronted with their claims they either repeat the same debunked sources or they ignore me.

Of course, they have to fabricate history, it's all driven by their inferiority complex. How else can they erase the shame that Chinese civilized them, even governed them for 1000 years?? As long as their complex remain, their fabrication of history won't go away. So don't fall for their trolling. Don't take these pariah seriously.

Last edited:
Of course, they have to fabricate history, it's all driven by their inferiority complex. How else can they erase the shame that Chinese civilized them, even governed them for 1000 years?? As long as their complex remain, their fabrication of history won't go away. So don't fall for their trolling. Don't take these pariah seriously.
come on, no need to troll. you are the one who trolls. why should we shame on Chinese root?
as I like to say, Vietnam is a Chinese clone, and the good side of China.

Nobody denies Vietnam had been a part of imperial China for 1,000 years. As Chinese, the Viets had been no difference to other Chinese in other provinces. All of our history books state this.

CCP is famous for fabricating lies. Everybody knows it.

You dont even know what are lying and slander - dont expect you

The economic size of the vietcongs are about the same as our Henan Province now and a bit smaller than China's economy in 1990

But both our folks from Henan nor China as a whole in`1990 are this arrogant and so blatantly in denial of history
what is your point of bringing the GDP here?

Vietnam should surrender and submit to China, just because our country is too small and we are too poor?

why don´t you take your money and stick to your a$$ and fck off?

what is your point of bringing the GDP here?
Vietnam should surrender and submit to China, just because our country is too small and we are too poor?
why don´t you take your money and stick to your a$$ and fck off?

bring in the GDP means you are a nobody but a nuisance bunch of vietcongs
You have already surrended in the 1979 war
You want another surrender? Just wait for your turn! Our lessons on the vietcongs taught!
you a$$ is already stuffed with the japanese bloody money! Is there anyroom for it? Just yell and then fcuk off!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom