What's new

Vietnam's land reclamation in South China Sea even bigger than China

This is nothing. You can only build something on the islands, but you can't create islands like China is doing.

A Taiwanese man came up with the story, I'm still trying to find the pictures.

I didn't know that china is the only one that can be capable of doing land reclamation from the sea, that's new to me.

Now,Vietnam is developing reefs and artificial islands in the Spratlys(Nansha Islands) Two reefs:
Sin Cowe Island(Jinghong Dao、景宏岛) and West London Reef( Xi Jiao 、西礁)
如果辽宁号抵达永暑岛
If The Carrier Liao Ning to Fiery Cross Island

191124ez11rmw11swht9or.jpg

Source: South China Sea News & Discussions | Page 506

What I knew before the news story is that VN was building a port in Sin Cowe island and doing land reclamation in west London reef to unify 3 rock outposts into one island, but what the article implies is far bigger than that, so I'm still looking for pics of that. Maybe the article is just an exaggeration to distract from what China is doing there, I don't know.

Last edited:
A Taiwanese man came up with the story, I'm still trying to find the pictures.

I didn't know that china is the only one that can be capable of doing land reclamation from the sea, that's new to me.

I am not surprised, Vietnam occupying the most isles in SCS, it has geographic advantages.

I am not surprised, Vietnam occupying the most isles in SCS, it has geographic advantages.

Duh, even a kid would understand that. You're a soft boy. A sensitive one. You must be rich though. Give me your money biiiatch!

Duh, even a kid would understand that. You're a soft boy. A sensitive one. You must be rich though. Give me your money biiiatch!

No, people away from politics usually don't understand.

do you think you Indian are capable???

COME ON BABY, who cares? together with your whole ASEAN and India, we just take you as a toy
Would you still think in case of war you will be fighting only with India!?

Building islands by land reclamation from the sea is not as expensive as you think since the waters are very shallow.

moving tanks to fortified positions in Paracels? How can that be possible if all the Paracell islands are occupied by China?
As I said they are just rumors, especially about tanks. A few big pieces of cannon? Plausible. Tanks on a few km2 island? Nope, it will get destroyed on the first day. Maybe it's just propaganda.

Sorry, sometimes I still mistake Paracels and Spratly, you know, just a twist of the tongue. Because you said building islands, I thought about Chinese ambitious projects like deep water habors or airstrip in the middle of ocean. Obviously VN does not have that kind of money to do that. The best we could do is building up a few outpost, and where there are enough space a few military fortified position, with light anti-air and anti-small-vessels capability.

and I find that funny :laugh: we should plant more flags in the south china sea :)
chu-quyen-truong-sa-hoang-sa.jpg

yes, chinese are reported to have dismantled even mountains to win the sands and rocks for land reclamation. we should use other methods, and not follow their foot steps. No, xesy mixups with Spratlys.
seems like part of Chinese flag, or may be it will be.

Now,Vietnam is developing reefs and artificial islands in the Spratlys(Nansha Islands) Two reefs:
Sin Cowe Island(Jinghong Dao、景宏岛) and West London Reef( Xi Jiao 、西礁)
如果辽宁号抵达永暑岛
If The Carrier Liao Ning to Fiery Cross Island

191124ez11rmw11swht9or.jpg

Source: South China Sea News & Discussions | Page 506

Thank you for VN building the reefs for us
We need to do some serious remedial works though after your handover :cheesy::china:

More antennas than buildings :dirol:

when 5 star is splited in to 5 flags.

Like we have a full bowl of rice for 1 person but Vietnamese will split it for 5 VNs? :-):cheesy:

Last edited:
If Vietnam didn't control themselves, they could build some cities in Spratlys.
Let think, China has 4 reefs or shoal, Vietnam has over 30 islands and reefs.

seems like part of Chinese flag, or may be it will be.

This is a trolling.
Don't ever talk like that way again.

It's not surprise to see recently, USA does exercises with Japan, Korea, Philippines, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, .. and Vietnam.

Would you still think in case of war you will be fighting only with India!?

Like we have a full bowl of rice for 1 person but Vietnamese will split it for 5 VNs? :-):cheesy:

What ?

Vietnam has 1 star for 1 country.

China has 5 star, so it does mean that there is for at least 5 country. :sarcastic:

What ?

Vietnam has 1 star for 1 country.

China has 5 star, so it does mean that there is for at least 5 country. :sarcastic:

The "5 Stars" on our flag carries different meaning from yours
Many countries have stars on their flags which have their own meanings, moron!:laugh:

The "5 Stars" on our flag carries different meaning from yours
Many countries have stars on their flags which have their own meanings, moron!:laugh:

There is 5 star with different seize, 1 master and 4 slaves in one .:woot:

Back
Top Bottom