What's new

VinFast officially entered service in North America and Europe

Come on, Cola is just a sugar drink however it is sold at high price. Why don’t you complain?
In Europe, Nio and other chinese carmakers sell 30,000 euros per EV. That’s not cheap for made in China. Far from a shit price.
For 30k euros you can get a small to medium gasoline BMW or Audi.
EV made in Vietnam is cheaper.
So that is a bonbon my friend.
30,000 euros are too cheap for NIO, if you know even a bit about the EV world.
EV made in vn is cheaper? How? Come on, your dirt cheap labor can only account for a tiny fraction of the cost if you mean that...And if you are talking about technology to make them more value for money, then you got ZERO... :cheesy:
BTW, as I have shown you, if you can really make cheap shxt, your tiny midget vn rebadged crappy gasoline Spark should be sold at no more than $3,000 instead of $19,000 :rofl:

Last edited:
I think 9,400 units are mostly trucks, VN is fast developing nation and CN trucks are cheap and good enough to use in 3 years while JP-SK trucks are more expensive.

For cars, not many ppl willing to buy low quality CN cars that only can run in just 3 years
3y? What a waste! Vietnam should set higher standards for import verhicles.

30,000 euros are too cheap for NIO, if you know even a bit about the EV world.
EV made in vn is cheaper? How? Come on, your dirt cheap labor can only account for a tiny fraction of the cost if you mean that...And if you are talking about technology to make them more value for money, then you got ZERO... :cheesy:
BTW, as I have shown you, if you can really make cheap shxt, your tiny midget vn rebadged crappy gasoline Spark should be sold at no more than $3,000 instead of $19,000 :rofl:
What technology? Cars, engines and everything were invented in Germany. You talk as if those came from China. Why cheap labor is bad? Everybody has to start from everywhere.

What technology? Cars, engines and everything were invented in Germany. You talk as if those came from China. Why cheap labor is bad? Everybody has to start from everywhere.
Cars invented by Germany, so what? You still ride that thing today?
1626168379138.jpeg

Growing bananas are the right thing for you vnmese to do... Cars from vn? sorry, for a country where 99% of the population have never ride a car in their lifetime, what kind of car can you make? Provided your country's #1 university looks like a junkyard as I have shown you before, what kind of technology can you get? lol...
3y? What a waste! Vietnam should set higher standards for import verhicles.
More than half of the country's 270,000,000 cars are made by Chinese car companies, they are running on our roads day and night perfectly with no problem, but some idiots from the jungle where 99% of the population are dirt cheap laborers who have never ride a car in their lifetime, yet those beggars are B.S. laud about our cars... What a bunch of pathetic creatures... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
More than half of the country's 270,000,000 cars are made by Chinese car companies, they are running on our roads day and night perfectly with no problem, but some idiots from the jungle where 99% of the population are dirt cheap laborers who have never ride a car in their lifetime, yet those beggars are B.S. laud about our cars... What a bunch of pathetic creatures... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No one care abt stupid, low quality CN cars, made by low IQ creatures ,that only can run in 3 years here. Stop derailing the thread or I will report u to Mod for derailing thread.

This is not CN forum where u guys can talk BS days and nights without any warning bcs no one care to read anything from CN forums.

No one care abt stupid, low quality CN cars, made by low IQ creatures ,that only can run in 3 years here. Stop derailing the thread or I will report u to Mod for derailing thread.

This is not CN forum where u guys can talk BS days and nights without any warning bcs no one care to read anything from CN forums.
Who cares a beggar from the dirt poor jungle where literally nobody knows what is a car, yet B.S. shamelessly about quality cars.LMAO... You'd better stick on your 50 cc crappy bikes like what a beggar should do.

Who cares a beggar from the dirt poor jungle where literally nobody knows what is a car, yet B.S. shamelessly about quality cars.LMAO... You'd better stick on your 50 cc crappy bikes like what a beggar should do.
Whatever, just don't derail the thread. U can keep talking BS abt CN cars in your own thread , no one care to read, not here.

Whatever, just don't derail the thread. U can keep talking BS abt CN cars in your own thread , no one care to read, not here.
I can talk about cars anywhere here in this forum, not your bussiness. You beggars from the jungle probably don't even have a car, so stop B.S. about cars here, go back to ride your dream 50cc crap bike...LMAO...

Best wishes to Vietnam :cheers:
We may have a chance to replace some SK-JP-EU cars in US market when we can sell Vinfast cars in lower price but same quality wt German cars , who knows :lol:

--------------

Vinfast purchases intellectual property rights from BMW for car production
By Anh Nguyen - Jan 23, 2018 | 06:00 AM GMT+7
TheLEADERVinFast Manufacturing and Trading Co., Ltd, Vingroup’s subsidiary entered the US$5 million contract of two sedan and SUV car models with Pininfarina while announcing plans to buy intellectual property rights from BMW to develop the designs.

Most of the construction projects in VN also just need trucks that can run in 3 years.
What a waste of resources!
That means most chinese trucks are for garbage bins as soon as they leave assembly lines.

What a waste of resources!
That means most chinese trucks are for garbage bins as soon as they leave assembly lines.
Normally, u have to overhaul the trucks after 3 years , but the cost for overhauling and repairing JP-SK trucks in the next 3 years are even higher than buying new CN trucks. Thats why CN trucks can sell well :lol: but only few ppl wanna buy CN cars that only can run in 3 years :lol:

The decade-old BYD/GEELY cars are still sold like hot cakes in the garbage bin vn ...LMAO...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom