Visit to Chennai – India

Such a beautiful city but ugly overhead transmission lines :angry:

and wtf?
the famous theft of "R" here slogans!

cimg21189yn.jpg

Such a beautiful city but ugly overhead transmission lines :angry:

and wtf?
the famous theft of "R" here slogans!

lol.. even I started thinking for 2 minutes I have seen here such brand name.. and then I remember it was Toys "R" us and Babies "R" us which has been made as Toys "R" here.. :rofl::rofl:

Good pictures...but i hate chennai as i live in the countryside

Actually my Chennai visit restricted to Security reasons

Everyone here knows some people in Chennai don’t like Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan’s

Anyway Chennai City is nice

Thanks New Delhi for Security Cover while Sri Lankan Team visiting around Chennai City

Utter BS.
You are suggesting that these pictures are taken by you on your so called "Visiting Around Chennai City under Security Cover" ??

This is called Plagiarism or stealing some one's else pictures. Have some shame.

It would be wiser of you to at least credit the pictures to their rightful owners than posting them as your own pics. Or change the title of thread as it is in another famous forum.

All the pics for your thread "Visit to Chennai - India" is actually picked from here.
Prakash's Chennai Pics - Page 2 - SkyscraperCity

While all the Pictures of your Thread "Visit to China" is picked from here

My trips to China - SkyscraperCity

Since you are neither Prakash (Chennai Pictures) nor Dr. Tom Green (China Pictures)....

Last edited:
^^good find me too going to visit switzerland toninght :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Utter BS.
You are suggesting that these pictures are taken by you on your so called "Visiting Around Chennai City under Security Cover" ??

This is called Plagiarism or stealing some one's else pictures. Have some shame.

It would be wiser of you to at least credit the pictures to their rightful owners than posting them as your own pics. Or change the title of thread as it is in another famous forum.

All the pics for your thread "Visit to Chennai - India" is actually picked from here.
Prakash's Chennai Pics - Page 2 - SkyscraperCity

While all the Pictures of your Thread "Visit to China" is picked from here

My trips to China - SkyscraperCity

Since you are neither Prakash (Chennai Pictures) nor Dr. Tom Green (China Pictures)....

oooops!!!!!

what a find man...come on sri lankan why did u do this??? that too pics r at least 4 years old.... but WHY WHY WHY????
absolutely shocking

Thanks New Delhi for Security Cover while Sri Lankan Team visiting around Chennai City

Hey there.. I am a Chenniitte . No one really cares if you are
Sri Lankan. People are not that politically motivated to treat you as an enemy. Chennai people are quite laid back and self involved.

Thanks for the pics though.

I am not limited to Sports

I create reports as a profession for broadcast, publication in mass media such as newspapers, television, radio, magazines, documentary film & Internet.

Working for one of he largest media network in Sri Lanka with strong International connections

:hitwall::hitwall:

What a pathetic liar. Just few hours ago he created a thread saying my visit to china..

I hope mods dont mind if all pics from skycrapper city are copy pasted into the forum.. Actually increases the post counts and thanks for sure.

:hitwall::hitwall:

I hope mods dont mind if all pics from skycrapper city are copy pasted into the forum.. Actually increases the post counts and thanks for sure.

I dont get why people would want to increase these any ways. It doesnt get you anything.

Last edited:
Oh man some people are such attention seekers...Sri Lankan looks like PDF's Arundhati Roy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom