What's new

Vote For Greatest Indian!

LESSER KNOWN HEROES OF INDIA- who were deliberately not given much importance in indian independence by congress to project themselves as the sole flagbearer of indian independence

1. NETAJI SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE
2. BHAGAT SINGH
3.CHANDRASHEKHAR AZAD
4.RAMPRASAD BISMIL
5.ASHFAKULLAH KHAN
6. UDHAM SINGH
7. RAJGURU
8. SUKHDEV

SORRY IF I MISSED ANY.............. ANYONE WHO CAN ADD MORE OF OUR LESSER KNOWN HEROES TO THIS LIST

Tendulkar should win, the most noble servant India has had!

though all are deserving candidate,they have done a great help for our country.A great respect for all of them
but wtf(what the fool)MF Hussain and Jawahar lal nehru is doing in this list

though all are deserving candidate,they have done a great help for our country.A great respect for all of them
but wtf(what the fool)MF Hussain and Jawahar lal nehru is doing in this list

Guys, I'm assuming this is for the Greatest Indian of modern post-Independence India.
Then again a lot of people are missing from the list.

Can someone name the deed's (the Great one's)of Nehru family and his cronies because I was never good at Indian history,particularly the one after 1947 ?

Then again a lot of people are missing from the list.

You are as much an Indian as I am, so why don't you contribute to the list and let us know who you feel should be considered.

I've named mine. I'm sure there are many more equally worthy.

There are very few universally popular and liked people who also become great.

One of the pre-requisites of becoming great is to tread your own path and do what needs to be done without an eye to such popularity polls later on in history.

Frankly we cant select the greatest Indian...coz we cant define exactly what is the criteria of being judged as The Greatest Indian..

If u mean, An Indian who has changed the destiny of India or an Indian whose contribution cant be ever replicated...??

coz many in the list are definitely people who have contributed a lot in their own fields and therefore can be considered as Great Indian..but the greatest ..hmm no..

I know I will face wrath of many Indian members but I sincerely think that Manmohan Singh should be there in the list

agreed........he might not be a strong PM..........but he was a great finance minister...........

agreed........he might not be a strong PM..........but he was a great finance minister...........

Because of him majority of Indians on this forum are ripping the benefit of Globalization. Apart from that UPA-1 was decent regime and Indo-US nuclear deal is another path-breaking game changer. UPA-2 is a disaster though

Because of him majority of Indians on this forum are ripping the benefit of Globalization. Apart from that UPA-1 was decent regime and Indo-US nuclear deal is another path-breaking game changer. UPA-2 is a disaster though

congress and his allies are using him as shield....................a damm good shield

Shivaji, Bose, Rani Lakshmi Bai: Warrior queen of Jhansi, Bhagat Singh and Vallabhai Patel

Back
Top Bottom