What's new

Vote of no confidence against Coas?

amjad_vantage

Reaction score
Is there any rule/law of Vote of no confidence against Coas by core commanders etc?

People saying many retired and on service generals are against the recent steps taken, is it to make division within or move things in that direction?

It is a generally acknowledged 'fact' that a COAS can't really operate if the CGS, Corps Commanders, and DG I 'suggest' that it's time to retire.

How it would actually play out in terms of rules and laws would be interesting to ponder.

The thing is -- because of compartmentalization, getting the above organization done is difficult. Offrs fear the MI / informants (e.g., is the general I'm talking to really a part of my plot or actually just a plant who will increase his numbers/favor in front of the COAS later and out me?).

Upvote 0
It is a generally acknowledged 'fact' that a COAS can't really operate if the CGS, Corps Commanders, and DG I 'suggest' that it's time to retire.

How it would actually play out in terms of rules and laws would be interesting to ponder.

The thing is -- because of compartmentalization, getting the above organization done is difficult. Offrs fear the MI / informants (e.g., is the general I'm talking to really a part of my plot or actually just a plant who will increase his numbers/favor in front of the COAS later and out me?).
What happened during turkish coup with their forces cannot be repeated here under public pressure?

I don't think they will come to the point to use bullets against masses ( In history it took place though in pak)

Upvote 0
What happened during turkish coup with their forces cannot be repeated here under public pressure?

I don't think they will come to the point to use bullets against masses ( In history it took place though in pak)

Big differences:
1) MIT was a civ agency; ISI is an Army-run one
2) The Turkish opposition announced that it was against the coup and urged its followers to come out in support of the government
3) Erdogan had transformed Turkey fundamentally, including its economy

That being said, this street power can win over any foreign conspiracy and deep state --- just needs to be organized and deployed properly.

Upvote 0
Is there any rule/law of Vote of no confidence against Coas by core commanders etc?

People saying many retired and on service generals are against the recent steps taken, is it to make division within or move things in that direction?
Are you suggesting insubordination? This is Pakistan army, one of the most disciplined armies in the world.

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom